CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sainsbury's undercover security operative

camberwell gypsy

Was at my local Sainsbury's this morning and had to text my friend to ask her what wine she wanted. Now I consider myself intelligent enough to walk and text at the same time, so I texted my friend as I was walking. All of a sudden I heard behind be "Oi! Oi love! Stop where you are". I turned round to see some mixed race scruff, with a baseball cap (facing backward) approaching. "You ain't allowed to film in here".  I told the thick cunt that I was texting and not filming. "I'm undercover security and I see you filming again I'll throw you out". I told him if he laid a finger on me I'd dump his dead body in the freezer with the choc ices and cornettos. Stupid cunt. Made a complaint with the manager who looked about 15, and fucked off. Next time I'll go to Lidl and do my shop lifting......Er...I  mean shopping 

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Was at my local Sainsbury's this morning and had to text my friend to ask her what wine she wanted. Now I consider myself intelligent enough to walk and text at the same time, so I texted my friend as I was walking. All of a sudden I heard behind be "Oi! Oi love! Stop where you are". I turned round to see some mixed race scruff, with a baseball cap (facing backward) approaching. "You ain't allowed to film in here".  I told the thick cunt that I was texting and not filming. "I'm undercover security and I see you filming again I'll throw you out". I told him if he laid a finger on me I'd dump his dead body in the freezer with the choc ices and cornettos. Stupid cunt. Made a complaint with the manager who looked about 15, and fucked off. Next time I'll go to Lidl and do my shop lifting......Er...I  mean shopping 

Was it really the phone that aroused his suspicion? Or was it the fact that your gusset smelled like you'd surreptitiously stashed half the shop's Captain Birdseye stock inside your knickers.

Lol.

• Like 2

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

. Now I consider myself intelligent enough to walk and text at the same time, 

I also consider you quite capable of carrying out this multi tasking operation, however its when you couple this with blinking that you seem to have trouble maintaining consciousness.  

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I have. And well paid they are too. 

WULLY  CAN'T EVEN FIND FRIENDS WHEN HE PAYS THEM. OTHER THAN C WITH Ds 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Was it really the phone that aroused his suspicion? Or was it the fact that your gusset smelled like you'd surreptitiously stashed half the shop's Captain Birdseye stock inside your knickers.

Lol.

You've stumped me. I can't think of anything made by Birdseye that has the aroma of rubber pants and urine.

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Did you pick his pockets as you were leaving?  

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You've stumped me. I can't think of anything made by Birdseye that has the aroma of rubber pants and urine.

Try the fish fingers. Fucking marvellous, just like the old days.

Guest Wizardsleeve
27 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Try the fish fingers. Fucking marvellous, just like the old days.

The fish fingers smell of rubber pants and urine??  

Guest Lady Penelope
21 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You wanna see where I hide the cucumber 

TBH I do find some of their staff squeemish .. I went to the local Sainsburys caff after my hospital visit and was just telling the woman about the injection in my eye and she kept saying "too much information".

4 minutes ago, Penelope said:

TBH I do find some of their staff squeemish .. I went to the local Sainsburys caff after my hospital visit and was just telling the woman about the injection in my eye and she kept saying "too much information".

What she really meant was "I'm on a minimum wage zero-hours contract and I'm not paid enough to listen to the ramblings of a senile hermaphrodite"

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

What she really meant was "I'm on a minimum wage zero-hours contract and I'm not paid enough to listen to the ramblings of a senile hermaphrodite"

No that would have been if she was speaking to you.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

If it’s any consolation the rancid old bag must be only weeks away from forgetting her username and password. 

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

If it’s any consolation the rancid old bag must be only weeks away from forgetting her username and password. 

I have just PM you my password in case I forget.

Guest Lady Penelope
11 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Stubby BSc has also got my number.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I rarely engage in conversation with the lower classes, however I've made an exception in your case. Fuck off.

With you being a lower class spice user it is unlikely that you engage in conversation anyway.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 6/14/2018 at 1:32 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm in waitrose at present