CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Random Seating

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

Going away for a few days to Budapest and Vienna tomorrow and just checked in on Wizzair.

I see that these cunts have followed suit after the Irish Airline Bastards and gone for this random seating if you don,t cough up and pay an extra 30 odd quid to sit together. I would not mind if it was actually random but its obvious that the booking algorithm thingy is designed to put people as far apart as possible if they refuse to pay up. Its only a couple of hours flight and I am sure I will survive without the company of Mrs Swarm but I do wish these despicable cunts wouldn't pretend that its a random selection. 

Flying was always a dismal experience and these cunts seem to delight in making it an even more miserable time by this tuppenny halfpenny cuntitude. Why not just incorporate this in the ticket price by a couple of quid instead of doing this wankers trick. Wonder what next these Airlines will do to further aggravate customers unnecessarily, make you pay for the bus from the terminal to the jet or a charge for the seats in the departure lounge. Cunts     

Use of the toilets on the plane?

Watching the pre-flight  'You're all going to die' air hostess show?

Use of the Oxygen Mask (posthumously claimed against your estate)?

These chiselling twatters haven't even BEGUN the process of bleeding you so dry they'll turn you into potato crisps (which they can sell on to other starving passengers, with a 250% mark-up)

Guest Lady Penelope
18 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Going away for a few days to Budapest and Vienna tomorrow and just checked in on Wizzair.

I see that these cunts have followed suit after the Irish Airline Bastards and gone for this random seating if you don,t cough up and pay an extra 30 odd quid to sit together. I would not mind if it was actually random but its obvious that the booking algorithm thingy is designed to put people as far apart as possible if they refuse to pay up. Its only a couple of hours flight and I am sure I will survive without the company of Mrs Swarm but I do wish these despicable cunts wouldn't pretend that its a random selection. 

Flying was always a dismal experience and these cunts seem to delight in making it an even more miserable time by this tuppenny halfpenny cuntitude. Why not just incorporate this in the ticket price by a couple of quid instead of doing this wankers trick. Wonder what next these Airlines will do to further aggravate customers unnecessarily, make you pay for the bus from the terminal to the jet or a charge for the seats in the departure lounge. Cunts     

What are your thoughts on Old Beardy's Pendalino trains?

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I bet you won't be whining if you end up sitting next to a Thai ladyboy who sucks you off over the Alps. 

I didn't see that option when doing the booking Cap, I may see ask the stewardess if its still available on board. 

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

I flew wizzair to Budapest few years back. It was about a third full. It always makes me laugh when you board a flight and the cabin crew look at your boarding pass and then point down the plane and say "That way".  It's basically a fucking metal tube and unless I'm driving the fucker it's obvious it's "That way".

Freddie Laker was a cunt 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I think if you read the fine print in fee schedules, you will find those fees being assessed.  They will hopefully use some of those fees to sanitize and disinfect the seats that smell of fuck knows what...I really don't want to know who or what could create such lasting olfactory atrocities, but it needs to be sorted.  

Guest luke swarm
45 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I think if you read the fine print in fee schedules, you will find those fees being assessed.  They will hopefully use some of those fees to sanitize and disinfect the seats that smell of fuck knows what...I really don't want to know who or what could create such lasting olfactory atrocities, but it needs to be sorted.  

Good response Wiz, but I am a little bit concerned that you actually take the time to do a sniff check on the aircraft seats, what's that all about then and do you reject any that fails to meet your olfactory standards.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
52 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Good response Wiz, but I am a little bit concerned that you actually take the time to do a sniff check on the aircraft seats, what's that all about then and do you reject any that fails to meet your olfactory standards.  

It's not that I take the time to conduct a sniff test as much as I have to break a smelling salts capsule to stop from losing consciousness upon boarding!  I think I'd rather take a head punch from Mike Tyson!  

11 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Doesn’t Random Seating play for England?  The little brown chap on the wing with a gun crayoned on his leg.

11 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I bet you won't be whining if you end up sitting next to a Thai ladyboy who sucks you off over the Alps. 

NO....his said he was’nt sitting next to his partner !!!