CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Boris Fucking Becker

The Beast

So this cunt states he is boracic. To avoid his creditors, he's claiming some two bob diplomatic immunity from his appointment as an attache to African Central shithouse. Now he appears on the BBC, sponsored by mugs who pay the licence, using swear words.

Should have kept your cock in your trousers and not pissed a small fortune up the wall.

For clarification, I don't watch Tennis. I don't wish to see female bullfrogs grunting away like rutting antelope.

Did I mention he's a fucking Kraut, also ?

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

Did I mention he's a fucking Kraut, also ?

He's a half-ginger half-albino genetic abomination who should never have been allowed near a fertile female. I always thought the Krauts had rules about that sort of thing.

If only he'd been born at Chester Hospital a switched-on "health professional" might have ensured he never made it out of SCBU.

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

To avoid his creditors, he's claiming some two bob diplomatic immunity from his appointment as an attache to African Central shithouse.

Fucking hell, just wait until Julian Assange clocks this ruse!

Guest luke swarm
49 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

He's a half-ginger half-albino genetic abomination who should never have been allowed near a fertile female. .

None of this species should be allowed to procreate but unfortunately some females are willing to hold their nose at the overwhelming pissy stench and pick the ginger pubic hairs out of their teeth as well as pretend that they like these people. all in the name of cash and fame.

However, I would pay Becker 5 million quid to help him out of his financial woes if only he would be willing to assassinate another cunt of the same ilk who presents the BBC2 early morning radio show. Its worth a crowdfunding effort.

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, r-soles said:

I bet you look a fucking treat with your pipe and slippers, grandad.

Agreed, although I have to smoke outdoors now because the facility will not allow inmates to smoke indoors anymore.

You probably dont get time for the early morning show on the wireless because of your paper round so I appreciate your anger and also understand your hatred of dogs and their excreta now. 

Guest Lady Penelope
15 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

He's a half-ginger half-albino genetic abomination who should never have been allowed near a fertile female. I always thought the Krauts had rules about that sort of thing.

If only he'd been born at Chester Hospital a switched-on "health professional" might have ensured he never made it out of SCBU.

They're not so Clever at Chester .. they let Punker's slip through.

On 7/4/2018 at 8:04 AM, luke swarm said:

Agreed, although I have to smoke outdoors now because the facility will not allow inmates to smoke indoors anymore.

You probably dont get time for the early morning show on the wireless because of your paper round so I appreciate your anger and also understand your hatred of dogs and their excreta now. 

The penny fuckin' dropped!

Fuck off

Guest luke swarm
4 hours ago, r-soles said:

The penny fuckin' dropped!

Fuck off

as well as being perpetually embedded in utterly thick as pig shit mode, your computer now also seems to be highlighting text unnecessarily. best switch it off, that should sort it. 

19 hours ago, luke swarm said:

as well as being perpetually embedded in utterly thick as pig shit mode, your computer now also seems to be highlighting text unnecessarily. best switch it off, that should sort it. 

Who the fuck are you, Bill Gates?

Fuck off.

Cunt!