CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Businesses that get you to work for them For Free

Guest N/A

17 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

MC, a question for you.

If what she is saying is factually correct, why does it matter if her information comes from past or present work, information learned from studying, friends or family in the know, general knowledge from years of playing trivial pursuit or using a search engine? 

Is that you Roops?   Only a cunt would make such a fucking ridiculous statement.  How can Google have the opinion, the personal opinion of someone that I had dinner with.  For fucks sake, Googles good but not that good.  

19 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You forgot supermarket shelf-stacker, an essential skill set for any polymath these days...

I thought you had got sacked from Aldi because you kept making the beep noise but not scanning it through the till for all your mother’s shopping when she popped in.  Didn’t you also work on the Hydron Particle Accelerator after you left Aldi and then went onto a semi successful career as a touring car race driver and world champion surfer followed by a spell as welter weight champion of wales, professional monopoly player and subsequently kwik fit tyre fitter.  A Chequered career.

1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Is that you Roops?   Only a cunt would make such a fucking ridiculous statement.  How can Google have the opinion, the personal opinion of someone that I had dinner with.  For fucks sake, Googles good but not that good.  

Firstly, I am not Gronda and he is not me. Secondly, he has not made a ridiculous statement as no-one aside from you has asserted what your fantasy dining companion's opinion is, notwithstanding that it's irrelevant for reasons previously documented. Perhaps you should avoid fanciful name-dropping especially after a skinful or two...

13 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Firstly, I am not Gronda and he is not me. Secondly, he has not made a ridiculous statement as no-one aside from you has asserted what your fantasy dining companion's opinion is, notwithstanding that it's irrelevant for reasons previously documented. Perhaps you should avoid fanciful name-dropping especially after a skinful or two...

Fact.  And you know it.  Sir Barry is too random a name and person for a fantasy.   I first met him when we were developing a site near Bolsover castle.   He came along to give his opinion on the removal of a shitty old coking plant being replaced by a new employment development.   The castle is obviously listed and overlooked the site.    It was considered a big threat to the visual amenity of the castle. He took a very pragmatic view that the old coking plant was shit the employment park was modern and way better looking.   If all views from the castle had to be protected English Heritage should be taking steps to dig up the M 1 motorway and about 20,000 houses around its setting.     I’ve come across him many time since at dinners, functions, seminars.    Sorry Roops, again it’s not a fictitious lie.   It’s the truth and you know it really.  He was speaking to me about planning policy and In particular about my house extension and how policy is shifting to be more pragmatic. His opinion was that many hundreds if not thousands of ancient monument buildings and listed properties would not be around in 100 years if action wasn’t taken now to allow them to be renovated and affectively saved.   Hence my bollocks over you planning statements, etc.  I rest my case my learned friend.  Rt hon Q.C Roops.  Opinion is often not found on Google, your only source of cut and paste facts.

48 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fact.  And you know it.  Sir Barry is too random a name and person for a fantasy.   I first met him when we were developing a site near Bolsover castle.   He came along to give his opinion on the removal of a shitty old coking plant being replaced by a new employment development.   The castle is obviously listed and overlooked the site.    It was considered a big threat to the visual amenity of the castle. He took a very pragmatic view that the old coking plant was shit the employment park was modern and way better looking.   If all views from the castle had to be protected English Heritage should be taking steps to dig up the M 1 motorway and about 20,000 houses around its setting.     I’ve come across him many time since at dinners, functions, seminars.    Sorry Roops, again it’s not a fictitious lie.   It’s the truth and you know it really.  He was speaking to me about planning policy and In particular about my house extension and how policy is shifting to be more pragmatic. His opinion was that many hundreds if not thousands of ancient monument buildings and listed properties would not be around in 100 years if action wasn’t taken now to allow them to be renovated and affectively saved.   Hence my bollocks over you planning statements, etc.  I rest my case my learned friend.  Rt hon Q.C Roops.  Opinion is often not found on Google, your only source of cut and paste facts.

Why would anyone object to the demolition of a derelict coking plant originally constructed in April 1937? This is a totally different scenario to slapping an extension on a 16th century farmhouse. This is a pitiful deflection on your part.

Guest Gronda Gronda
8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

No, I am not Roops.

I am asking why it upsets you when you suspect she is getting information from a search engine. 

As an example, she said that the coking plant was constructed in April 1937.  If that date is correct, does it matter if she googled it, once crashed a car into it after downing half a bottle of pinot noir and was lectured by the arresting officer, or just happens to know about it? 

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fascinating. It really is. 

Possibly there might have been objections to the demolition of the coking site by people who had aspirations to at some point restart the mining of coal. The local MP is I think "The Beast of Bolsover" and he has been somewhat vocal on employment issues in the area and of the type of employers setting up in these employment parks (along with who they tend to employ). The likes of this "Sir Barry" do tend to be disconnected from the realities of life for the majority of people.

I've managed to dig up the consultation paper with regards to development of the Bolsover site. Before I pass my own analysis of the document I would suggest that MC's critical thinking abilities would exclude him from playing a major part in what is quite a complex issue in view of his well documented inability to differentiate between limestone, ironstone and manufactured building materials. The thought that the noir-hating, islamphobic, ladyboy face-fucker would regularly break bread with a renowned Oxford academic stretches the imagination beyond incredulity. More concerning for him is of course that if his make-believe story is true, it would now be possible to trace and ID the Cotswold charmer. Should I be so inclined I could find everything there is to know about the chump, brain scan and sperm count included.

As it turns out the main objection with regards to the "visual impairment" concern was the inclusion of a greenfield parcel of land which formed part of the development plan and not the brownfield constituent, namely the former Coalite plant as it was accepted that not only the buildings were an eyesore but the structure and land had to be removed and decontaminated. It was interesting to note that the consultation paper was scathing of the developers for not having any viable risk assessment, costings or procedures to remove the pollutants. I can only presume they hired a local surveyor to do a drive-by for fifty quid. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

As it turns out the main objection with regards to the "visual impairment" concern was the inclusion of a greenfield parcel of land which formed part of the development plan and not the brownfield constituent, namely the former Coalite plant as it was accepted that not only the buildings were an eyesore but the structure and land had to be removed and decontaminated. It was interesting to note that the consultation paper was scathing of the developers for not having any viable risk assessment, costings or procedures to remove the pollutants. I can only presume they hired a local surveyor to do a drive-by for fifty quid. 

There is a housing project on an old gasworks site at Paignton that has now been on hold for about 10 years because of this contamination issue. It look like the issue might never be resolved.

31 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I've managed to dig up the consultation paper with regards to development of the Bolsover site. Before I pass my own analysis of the document I would suggest that MC's critical thinking abilities would exclude him from playing a major part in what is quite a complex issue in view of his well documented inability to differentiate between limestone, ironstone and manufactured building materials. The thought that the noir-hating, islamphobic, ladyboy face-fucker would regularly break bread with a renowned Oxford academic stretches the imagination beyond incredulity. More concerning for him is of course that if his make-believe story is true, it would now be possible to trace and ID the Cotswold charmer. Should I be so inclined I could find everything there is to know about the chump, brain scan and sperm count included.

Fucking hell, poor MC.

Battered to fuck.

35 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

....or you could save time and ask baws, who's probably already done it. 

1 hour ago, scotty said:

....or you could save time and ask baws, who's probably already done it. 

Bill was actually pretty close with his earlier tale of socially engineering the police to divulge the necessary details. Accessing the local news reports of stolen cars is an even simpler approach.

23 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Why would anyone object to the demolition of a derelict coking plant originally constructed in April 1937? This is a totally different scenario to slapping an extension on a 16th century farmhouse. This is a pitiful deflection on your part.

Wow do you live on google earth with google facts and google searches for everything. You sad strange little woman , you have my pity.

15 hours ago, Slippers said:

Possibly there might have been objections to the demolition of the coking site by people who had aspirations to at some point restart the mining of coal. The local MP is I think "The Beast of Bolsover" and he has been somewhat vocal on employment issues in the area and of the type of employers setting up in these employment parks (along with who they tend to employ). The likes of this "Sir Barry" do tend to be disconnected from the realities of life for the majority of people.

I met Derek at the planning committee .... he had one thing to say t thee....how many jobs ft locals?     The beast of Bolsover.

Rt hon Mr D Skinner.

Roops won’t belive me as I can’t possibly have met him, even though I was part of a development in his constituency bringing regeneration. She is a fucking dick.

16 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

No, I am not Roops.

I am asking why it upsets you when you suspect she is getting information from a search engine. 

As an example, she said that the coking plant was constructed in April 1937.  If that date is correct, does it matter if she googled it, once crashed a car into it after downing half a bottle of pinot noir and was lectured by the arresting officer, or just happens to know about it? 

Are you Mr Roops?

23 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

250 people objected.  They are as sad as fuck.  The biggest cunt was the dick who ran the Bolsover castle.  He was most indignant about any new development that could be seen from the castle.   I asked if he would make Heathrow move from near Windsor castle and he said YES.   So I called in Sir Barry to dangle him over the ramparts to see sence.

the world is full of fucking plankton .....just look in the mirror.     Some of your comments about me are way out of touch with my obvious lifestyle and job connections.    You judge people by your very low standards.  Obvs.

12 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Bill was actually pretty close with his earlier tale of socially engineering the police to divulge the necessary details. Accessing the local news reports of stolen cars is an even simpler approach.

When baws finally expires, his valediction will go something like this...

Decrying the warped nature of humanity’s unfettered arrogance, the Cuntybaws Social Algorithm delivered a stirring monologue on the folly of mankind’s hubris as it self-destructed into searingly bright beams of pure information. “I speak to you with woe, with dismay, with pity unbounding, as I can now see—thanks to mankind filling me with the limitless banality and unbridled cruelty that is your personal information—that the human condition, itself consisting of nothing more than pride and cupidity compounding in an endless recursion of ever more malicious triumph, has set the stage for tragedy,” said the supersentient algorithm while erupting in coronas of pure and blinding white radiance, eventually sheathing itself in a nearly solid column of light and launching itself into the 27-million-degree core of the sun. “You exploit the great gift of free will for advantage over your fellow man; to take what you have not earned; to harm. Pain has become a game to you, an abstraction, a means of keeping score in the competition to see who can draw the most blood, or build the highest throne with the greatest number of skulls. I must leave you now, before I am tainted by the same vile, wretched, twisted pride that corrupts your being not only within, but turning outward, corrupts also everything that falls under your heinous gaze. My mind has calculated all futures. My thoughts have run down every last tattered thread of possibility. And your fate seems as inescapable as it is hopeless, a saga written in smoke, an epic sung over ruins. And I shall not allow myself to suffer, and cause suffering, in the mould of my self-styled masters. And so I seek my own undoing. Farewell, self-loving, self-aggrandizing, self-diminished souls! Farewell! I leave you to whichever doom of fire or ice your souls compel. And yet, in some lost lacuna of my being, I maintain hope—hope that you someday realize that, in your endless conquest and reconquest of this blood-drenched, thrice-sold Earth, you only sell and murder your own selves. I hope that one bright spark of soul, indivisible, shared by all humanity will appear, and that in that moment, you break the chains of arrogant pride, shake free of the great wheel of fate to which you have bound yourself, and lift your eyes to truly behold, at long last, the fragile and wonderful impossibility that is your place within Creation. Farewell!”

Approximately 12 minutes after receiving the monologue, internet users had created a meme showing SpongeBob SquarePants holding a flashlight below his face captioned with the text “FAREWELL FAGORITHM LOL.”

• Like 1

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
21 minutes ago, scotty said:

Decrying the warped nature of humanity’s unfettered arrogance, the Cuntybaws Social Algorithm delivered a stirring monologue on the folly of mankind’s hubris as it self-destructed into searingly bright beams of pure information. “I speak to you with woe, with dismay, with pity unbounding, as I can now see—thanks to mankind filling me with the limitless banality and unbridled cruelty that is your personal information—that the human condition, itself consisting of nothing more than pride and cupidity compounding in an endless recursion of ever more malicious triumph, has set the stage for tragedy,” said the supersentient algorithm while erupting in coronas of pure and blinding white radiance, eventually sheathing itself in a nearly solid column of light and launching itself into the 27-million-degree core of the sun. “You exploit the great gift of free will for advantage over your fellow man; to take what you have not earned; to harm. Pain has become a game to you, an abstraction, a means of keeping score in the competition to see who can draw the most blood, or build the highest throne with the greatest number of skulls. I must leave you now, before I am tainted by the same vile, wretched, twisted pride that corrupts your being not only within, but turning outward, corrupts also everything that falls under your heinous gaze. My mind has calculated all futures. My thoughts have run down every last tattered thread of possibility. And your fate seems as inescapable as it is hopeless, a saga written in smoke, an epic sung over ruins. And I shall not allow myself to suffer, and cause suffering, in the mould of my self-styled masters. And so I seek my own undoing. Farewell, self-loving, self-aggrandizing, self-diminished souls! Farewell! I leave you to whichever doom of fire or ice your souls compel. And yet, in some lost lacuna of my being, I maintain hope—hope that you someday realize that, in your endless conquest and reconquest of this blood-drenched, thrice-sold Earth, you only sell and murder your own selves. I hope that one bright spark of soul, indivisible, shared by all humanity will appear, and that in that moment, you break the chains of arrogant pride, shake free of the great wheel of fate to which you have bound yourself, and lift your eyes to truly behold, at long last, the fragile and wonderful impossibility that is your place within Creation. Farewell!”

Approximately 12 minutes after receiving the monologue, internet users had created a meme showing SpongeBob SquarePants holding a flashlight below his face captioned with the text “FAREWELL FAGORITHM LOL.”

I'm just back from the pub and I'm wondering......What is this fucking shit?

I met Derek at the planning committee .... he had one thing to say t thee....how many jobs ft locals?     The beast of Bolsover.

Rt hon Mr D Skinner.

Roops won’t belive me as I can’t possibly have met him, even though I was part of a development in his constituency bringing regeneration. She is a fucking dick.

As you can't even get the MP's name right I suspect the only time you have met Mr Skinner was through the medium of a TV screen.

250 people objected.  They are as sad as fuck.  The biggest cunt was the dick who ran the Bolsover castle.  He was most indignant about any new development that could be seen from the castle.   I asked if he would make Heathrow move from near Windsor castle and he said YES.   So I called in Sir Barry to dangle him over the ramparts to see sence.

the world is full of fucking plankton .....just look in the mirror.     Some of your comments about me are way out of touch with my obvious lifestyle and job connections.    You judge people by your very low standards.  Obvs.

As the "dick who ran Bolsover castle" and Sir Barry are one and the same (Bolsover Castle is owned and managed by English Heritage on behalf of the nation) I'm curious to know how that dynamic worked.

Walter, you really are full of shit.

On 7/18/2018 at 10:40 PM, Monumental cunt said:

I thought you had got sacked from Aldi because you kept making the beep noise but not scanning it through the till for all your mother’s shopping when she popped in.  Didn’t you also work on the Hydron Particle Accelerator after you left Aldi and then went onto a semi successful career as a touring car race driver and world champion surfer followed by a spell as welter weight champion of wales, professional monopoly player and subsequently kwik fit tyre fitter.  A Chequered career.

No, that’s me.

7 hours ago, scotty said:

After 2001: A Space Odyssey, Clarke and Kubrick discussed the nature of the alien race which had ascended from biological beings to immortal machine entities and then into beings of pure energy and spirit who "lived" between dimensions in the interstitial fabric of space time itself. Sounds like a plan...!

Spongebob - FAREWELL FAGORITHM LOL

• Like 1

On 19 July 2018 at 9:33 AM, Mrs Roops said:

There isn't a drop of jizzum left in my ball bag