CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Elon Musk

Stubby Pecker

47 minutes ago, LastoftheMullets said:

If i ever have a daughter I'm calling her 'Pineapple Rings", if I have a son I'm naming him 'Newgate meatballs in tomato sauce'.

I’m quite sure whoever adopts them after social services remove them from you, will consider renaming them something slightly less likely to guarantee them being kicked around the playground every day they attend school and probably ending up as transgender, homo, incel or some other type of nut job who’s only ambition is to stab, shoot or blow up as many of their school chums and teachers as possible. All of which could have been avoided if they had just been Sarah and Mike.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m quite sure whoever adopts them after social services remove them from you, will consider renaming them something slightly less likely to guarantee them being kicked around the playground every day they attend school and probably ending up as transgender, homo, incel or some other type of nut job who’s only ambition is to stab, shoot or blow up as many of their school chums and teachers as possible. All of which could have been avoided if they had just been Sarah and Mike.

‘Sarah and Mike’ could be inviting a helicopter based disaster in later life.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m quite sure whoever adopts them after social services remove them from you, will consider renaming them something slightly less likely to guarantee them being kicked around the playground every day they attend school and probably ending up as transgender...

No need to be shy on my part old chap, the word is freak, fruit or just plain weirdo.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The fact that this cunts electric car company suffered the biggest ever (personal) financial loss last year should tell you everything you need to know about whether investing in an EV is the right thing to do. What a stupid cunt.

Next time you bump into him down at the offie I bet he’d love to hear your advice on how to sort his business out. I bet he wouldn’t have a clue how to repair his own fridge if it packed up either. As you say ‘What a stupid cunt’.

27 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Next time you bump into him down at the offie I bet he’d love to hear your advice on how to sort his business out. I bet he wouldn’t have a clue how to repair his own fridge if it packed up either. As you say ‘What a stupid cunt’.

Too fucking right I would, for starters I would get him buying sodium-ion batteries for his cars rather than the volatile, thermal over-run, fire starters that are lithium batteries. Fuck sight cheaper obtaining sodium than it is lithium carbonate too.

Edited by Cunty BigBollox
Hopefully Roops will fact check this crap.

12 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Too fucking right I would, for starters I would get him buying sodium-ion batteries for his cars rather than the volatile, thermal over-run, fire starters that are lithium batteries. Fuck sight cheaper obtaining sodium than it is lithium carbonate too.

No need for Roops, now that you’ve cleared everything up. 👍