CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Good Ol' British Weather.

Guest 'eavensabove

16 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Moaning about the fucking weather is an  essential part of British culture. It’s what we do best and we fucking love it.

If you don’t like it fuck off to some other country. I’ll pack your fucking bags and drive you to the airport. Ok cunt?

It is said that when British people meet the first thing they talk about is the weather. Where I'm from the first thing they talk about is handing over your wallet/purse or I'll "cut yer". 

Guest 'eavensabove
51 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It is said that when British people meet the first thing they talk about is the weather. Where I'm from the first thing they talk about is handing over your wallet/purse or I'll "cut yer". 

Exactly:  "giz ya money, it's fickin' hot and I need a drink"

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Traveller people talk about how much they have screwed out of a pensioner for a shoddy, tarmaced driveway...

Hussy.

• Like 1