CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Good Ol' British Weather.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Erroreptile404

True i remember back in march when it snowed a bit for one day, everyone thought they were in fucking Siberia or Moscow or something.

31 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

True i remember back in march when it snowed a bit for one day, everyone thought they were in fucking Siberia or Moscow or something.

Any slight deviation in the usual grey and drizzly shit weather we thrive on results in a national fucking stroke. It also brings out the worst type of pub bores who either bang on about how they get the trains running during a Moscow winter or quote statistics about the summer of 1976.

The sooner it starts mildly raining, the better.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Any slight deviation in the usual grey and drizzly shit weather we thrive on results in a national fucking stroke. It also brings out the worst type of pub bores who either bang on about how they get the trains running during a Moscow winter or quote statistics about the summer of 1976.

The sooner it starts mildly raining, the better.

Indeed. Everywhere you turn in a pub, these well past their sell-by date naked beer guts are huffing around, sweating bollocks, compensating for the loss of water with copious amounts of extra strong lager. It doesn’t help that their female tuskers are also scantily cladded and no amount of aircon can keep them cool enough as not to sprinkle the bar with sweat. 

13 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Indeed. Everywhere you turn in a pub, these well past their sell-by date naked beer guts are huffing around, sweating bollocks, compensating for the loss of water with copious amounts of extra strong lager. It doesn’t help that their female tuskers are also scantily cladded and no amount of aircon can keep them cool enough as not to sprinkle the bar with sweat. 

You and decs shouldn't hang out in flat roofed pubs where such grotty cunts and their swamp beast females choose to get pissed. Try a nice country free house with at least 4 good ales, or in webbys case, the sofa with 6 cans of sainsburys every day lager 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Maybe that's why all those fucking Ruskie cunts want to live here.

23 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You and decs shouldn't hang out in flat roofed pubs where such grotty cunts and their swamp beast females choose to get pissed. Try a nice country free house with at least 4 good ales, or in webbys case, the sofa with 6 cans of sainsburys every day lager 

I could try that, but I fear of being mowed down by a loaded Punky,  taking off hastily with his all gay priest friends for an impromptu crack and sex party.

On 7/21/2018 at 9:13 PM, Slippers said:

A lot of us old folk couldn't get out and none of you came to see me.

My wife asked me to pop round to her elderly mother's during the bad weather, and see if everything was alright. 

"Of course it's alright," I thought. "That will is airtight." 

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 9:13 PM, Slippers said:

A lot of us old folk couldn't get out and none of you came to see me.

Regular naps will prevent you from aging, so long as you take them whilst driving. 

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, Slippers said:

Not driven a car since September 2012.

Are you housebound or *too tight to splash-out on motor?

*Punkers is the dead opposite.  He'll splash-out on anything and is far from being tight. 

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Had some cunt from the met office on the news advising us to keep in the shade, wear clothes suitable for hot weather and drink to keep hydrated. Thank God I saw him because I was about to go out in a parka, scarf and bobble hat and not drink at all. 

Like when it snows. Wear winter clothing and cover your feet if you plan to go outside. 

Guest 'eavensabove

Phew, and by fuck it is close this very eve... (whatever close means in this context) 

Put it this way, It's as hot as Pia Wurtzbach's cotton gusset.

Pia-Wurtzbach-Miss-Universe-2015.jpg

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest judgetwi

Moaning about the fucking weather is an  essential part of British culture. It’s what we do best and we fucking love it.

If you don’t like it fuck off to some other country. I’ll pack your fucking bags and drive you to the airport. Ok cunt?

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Moaning about the fucking weather is an  essential part of British culture. It’s what we do best and we fucking love it.

If you don’t like it fuck off to some other country. I’ll pack your fucking bags and drive you to the airport. Ok cunt?

Insufferable arsehole 

Panzerknacker 

Guest 'eavensabove
8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I for one, am not moaning about the weather, and neither would I agree to sitting in the little shopping basket upon your mode of transport. 

5140OPWbBRL.jpg