CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Transgender Turtles

Earl of Punkape

Alarmist scientists have found a terrifying new ‘ climate change’ threat: mutant transgender turtles.

Their study, titled Environmental Warming and Feminization of One of the Largest Sea Turtle Populations in the World, warns that global warming could turn the world’s sea turtle populations female, possibly leading to their extinction.......Excellent I can’t stand the creature and turtle soup is disgusting.

The study authors, from NOAA’s Marine Mammal and Turtle division in La Jolla, California, analyzed sea turtle populations on beaches at the northern and southern ends of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. Mr Southerncunt, a local alcoholic aboriginal/Irish halfbreed Australian announced his horror at the possible extinction of the turtles and loss of potential coupling equipment.......whatever that meant......

lol.

4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Alarmist scientists have found a terrifying new ‘ climate change’ threat: mutant transgender turtles.

Their study, titled Environmental Warming and Feminization of One of the Largest Sea Turtle Populations in the World, warns that global warming could turn the world’s sea turtle populations female, possibly leading to their extinction.......Excellent I can’t stand the creature and turtle soup is disgusting.

The study authors, from NOAA’s Marine Mammal and Turtle division in La Jolla, California, analyzed sea turtle populations on beaches at the northern and southern ends of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. Mr Southerncunt, a local alcoholic aboriginal/Irish halfbreed Australian announced his horror at the possible extinction of the turtles and loss of potential coupling equipment.......whatever that meant......

lol.

Y'all will vote to leave mammal n turtle division because of the brown turtles taking all the nesting sites over the native flabby red n white patchy turtle

Lol

panzerknacker 

54 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Y'all will vote to leave mammal n turtle division because of the brown turtles taking all the nesting sites over the native flabby red n white patchy turtle

Lol

panzerknacker 

Instant derailment of thread with more tedious, repetitive brexit toss. 

I bet everyone who knows you thinks that you're a boring wanker, with the possible exception of the lonely, desperate, disabled fat women who you perversely violate.

Lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I bet everyone who knows you thinks that you're a boring wanker, with the possible exception of the lonely, desperate, disabled fat women who you perversely violate.

Lol

Lighten up Eric baby..it's onny a bit of a laff.. this is cunts corner after all 

panzerknacker 

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Lol

Panz is capable of better .. the original slightly creepy panz could wind anyone up and it was usually something new each time when he did it.

18 hours ago, Punkape said:

lol.

So you have been trying to hump sharks on the Great Barrier Reef .. who the fuck did you manage to get there in your Trabant? Also do you have a 6' 9" tall "girlfriend" called "Susan" who has a very deep voice?

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

To be fair, he only does it because it gets people's backs up, and pretty much guarantees replies. Imagine his gurning little scrunched-up Irish fucking face when the notifications pop-up, before typing his usual cancerous bullshit and doffing his once emerald green little hat, now worn and stained with spunk, scuff marked to fuck from constantly hitting his head on the jagged rocks of his little wank cave.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nocti said:

To be fair, he only does it because it gets people's backs up, and pretty much guarantees replies. Imagine his gurning little scrunched-up Irish fucking face when the notifications pop-up, before typing his usual cancerous bullshit and doffing his once emerald green little hat, now worn and stained with spunk, scuff marked to fuck from constantly hitting his head on the jagged rocks of his little wank cave.

Nokkers baby..ya seem to suffer from the same deluded notion that infects the other inmates of the corner..namely that ya think I put any value in yer ravings ..to me yer just shaved monkeys with the volume turned down 

Lol

panzerknacker 

4 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Nokkers baby..ya seem to suffer from the same deluded notion that infects the other inmates of the corner..namely that ya think I put any value in yer ravings ..to me yer just shaved monkeys with the volume turned down 

Lol

panzerknacker 

No, you don't care a bit.

That's why you respond to each and every criticism levelled at you... because you don't care at all.

Guest judgetwi
On 7/28/2018 at 3:07 PM, Punkape said:

lol.

Nobody cares. Shut your fucking cakehole you lonely pretend poshboy inadequate little wanker.