CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cyril”fucking”smith

Guest Boaby

Guest Bill Stickers
52 minutes ago, Boaby said:

Rancid stinky fat arsed paedo. Dodged a bullet in life by not getting done for being the fat nonce that he is. 

Enjoy your time in solitary. There’s some playing cards in there but I think punky shoved all of them up his arse.

1 minute ago, Boaby said:

Tell you what there’s some arseholes use this site

... and welcome to their number. It's sink or swim time, so let's see what sort of turd you are. Don't let them dispose of you with a single flush.

29 minutes ago, Boaby said:

Most cunts on here are alright really, but there is a natural tendency to react with sarcasm and cynicism to posts and nominations that are threadbare reiterations of accepted fact. Basically, stating the fucking obvious. 

Proclaiming that Piers Morgan is a wanker and Cyril Smith was a dirty fat cunt doesn't really provide much food for thought. Elaborate and flesh out your opinions in an entertaining, funny way, and you'll see a different side to the arseholes. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Boaby said:

Oh for fucking fuck's sake. Use the search function with your intended subject before posting. Grow a pair, pussy. Then you may find that there will be less invitations to suicide.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
4 hours ago, Boaby said:

Rancid stinky fat arsed paedo. Dodged a bullet in life by not getting done for being the fat nonce that he is. 

Were you touched inappropriately when a child and now you come on here to vent your rage to fend off your feelings of shame and guilt?

Guest Alfie Noakes
57 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

I notice Pukeape is chipping in with a few cunt and iron ‘likes’. He’s clearly got designs on Boaby’s shit pipe.

Obvious little turd burglar isn't he?

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Boaby said:

Boaby, I am one of the least judgmental cunts here.  believe me when I say, this isn't even a novice effort.  Did you just step off the sunshine bus and begin hammering away on a computer keyboard to form this drivel?  At this point, there are really only three options for you:
1.  Up your game

2.  Fuck right off and never return

3.  Kill yourself, as you are beyond redemption.  

Guest judgetwi
12 hours ago, Boaby said:

Fuck me the cunt has been in the ground for 8 years, or was he melted down for candle wax the fucking land whale? ( classic CC joke there.....we never tire of that one) 

It might help if you had something to say about the long running cover up by the criminal so-called justice system or the political elites. But you haven’t so you may as well fuck off.