CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Exhibitionizm

Bubba C

Guest sean5302

Woman-with-a-Beard--76723.jpg

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We try and confine them to central London. They provide a release for the bearded middle eastern types, as despite having cocks, they're still more feminine than the grizzled, moustache sporting, apparitions that Ali and Mohammed have got lurking about at home, thankfully obscured from view by burkas.

But anyway. I doubt it will be long before your indigenous shitstabbers, get all 'empowered' by the sudden prevalence of screaming queens and trannies, and then aggressively burst out the closet and start mincing about accusing every cunt of hate crimes.

Last Of The Summer babycham 

Lol

Well, that begs an obvious question.

Since their "beauty" is obscured by burkas, how do you know they're grizzled and moustachioed?

You haven't, have you? I do watch them in Bradford, walking 4 feet behind the man of the house, peering out through the letterbox, and wonder what they must look like in the raw.

I used to dislike fat girls until I eventually bedded one, as a teenager. I wonder what these burka wearers might be like. Maybe teach us something new. You'd have to get the veil off, and it seems like you have.

Edited by sean5302
add pic

On 7/30/2018 at 3:53 PM, Bubba C said:

A transgender NUS employee (first official officer, no less) has caused quite the furore after being suspended for posting pictures on his/her/its blog* of his/her/its cock, despite him/her/it being born a bloke, but describing him/her/itself as a ‘non binary transgender woman’  

This isn’t the first time Jess Bradley** has caused outrage after blogging in defence of another trans fucking weirdo (born male) who attacked somebody - with the comments “(an act) of self defence (caused by) anti-trans activity...riling up the trans community and provoking the trans person to take a swing (at a female)”  

Fucked if I can post a photo of this absolute shitcunt of a human; if somebody on here does it’ll be both appreciated and sickening in equal measure.

What a bizarre, twisted and undeniably stupid fucking cunt, who would improve plant earth by being dead. 

Fuck off. 

*the vessel of choice for no-mark, desperate attention seeking cunts

**real name unknown, could be Steve

Have you been taking pictures of your cock again at the back of class and are trying to use this transgender story as a cover?