CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Exhibitionizm

Bubba C

A transgender NUS employee (first official officer, no less) has caused quite the furore after being suspended for posting pictures on his/her/its blog* of his/her/its cock, despite him/her/it being born a bloke, but describing him/her/itself as a ‘non binary transgender woman’  

This isn’t the first time Jess Bradley** has caused outrage after blogging in defence of another trans fucking weirdo (born male) who attacked somebody - with the comments “(an act) of self defence (caused by) anti-trans activity...riling up the trans community and provoking the trans person to take a swing (at a female)”  

Fucked if I can post a photo of this absolute shitcunt of a human; if somebody on here does it’ll be both appreciated and sickening in equal measure.

What a bizarre, twisted and undeniably stupid fucking cunt, who would improve plant earth by being dead. 

Fuck off. 

*the vessel of choice for no-mark, desperate attention seeking cunts

**real name unknown, could be Steve

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

A transgender NUS employee (first official officer, no less) has caused quite the furore after being suspended for posting pictures on his/her/its blog* of his/her/its cock, despite him/her/it being born a bloke, but describing him/her/itself as a ‘non binary transgender woman’  

This isn’t the first time Jess Bradley** has caused outrage after blogging in defence of another trans fucking weirdo (born male) who attacked somebody - with the comments “(an act) of self defence (caused by) anti-trans activity...riling up the trans community and provoking the trans person to take a swing (at a female)”  

Fucked if I can post a photo of this absolute shitcunt of a human; if somebody on here does it’ll be both appreciated and sickening in equal measure.

What a bizarre, twisted and undeniably stupid fucking cunt, who would improve plant earth by being dead. 

Fuck off. 

*the vessel of choice for no-mark, desperate attention seeking cunts

**real name unknown, could be Steve

But more likely Giant Haystacks

{Readers Voice - 'But he's dead!' Jiggers Voice - 'Yeah? ......And!?}

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

He/she/it's already up against the wall, so all we need now are six rifles, one unloaded.
oDNqv5Th_400x400.jpg

Actually, fuck it, to be on the safe side better just load them all.

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

He/she/it's already up against the wall, so all we need now are six rifles, one unloaded.
oDNqv5Th_400x400.jpg

Looks like a cross between Roger Hodgson (Lead Singer of Supertramp) and Penelope Keith - and I suspect that's its fucking raison d'etre!

6 minutes ago, Boaby said:

You can be as gender fluid, non binary transgender as you like but I bet you if he had a good kick in the nuts he would be male again rather quickly.

He could be permanently cured of perversion if he undertook a course of acupuncture, applied to the head.

a couple of railway spikes tapped in with a 14 Lb hammer would do it.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

oDNqv5Th_400x400.jpg

Fucking look at it. Like a young Eddie Vedder had his brain starved of oxygen.

And then tucked his cock between his legs and called himself a non binary bird.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

oDNqv5Th_400x400.jpg

Oh yes, definitely load them all.

if I was one of the firing squad, I would be quite upset to discover that one had been rendered harmless and there was a chance that I hadn't actually shot it in its woman's cock.

• Like 2

Guest Hector

I see this as nothing more than a back door way (fnarr fnarr) of getting the promotion to president he\she\it is desperately seeking.  Thanks for posting the photo, now I know what the stupid cunt looks like any chance of the bastard's address? 

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

oDNqv5Th_400x400.jpg

I bet Jess still chooses to stand and piss in the sink when she rolls in at 4am.

24 minutes ago, sean5302 said:

(S)he doesn't look Australian. Can't imagine him/her/it shagging a sheep.

I assumed you were enquiring as to the locale of Southerncunt. I.e. The relevance of the username.

As for the heemasex cunt, I believe it's Yorkshire county council's secretary for masculine affairs and whippet bothering.

Guest sean5302
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I assumed you were enquiring as to the locale of Southerncunt. I.e. The relevance of the username.

As for the heemasex cunt, I believe it's Yorkshire county council's secretary for masculine affairs and whippet bothering.

Mancunian, apparently. The land of the red rose. That himshe wouldn't last 2 minutes here.

32 minutes ago, sean5302 said:

Mancunian, apparently. The land of the red rose. That himshe wouldn't last 2 minutes here.

Surprise surprise. Another Yorkshireman who thinks anyone not from Yorkshire is a shandy drinking Nancy boy, and that only the natives are man enough to live there. 

• Like 2

Guest sean5302

Look, I write what I find.

I was down in London in January. My brother lives in Bromley. I had to get on the tube and a bloke got on and stood by the door.

I was gobsmacked.

He was wearing lipstick, a skirt costume, like a suit but a skirt instead of trousers and very large ladies shoes.

Apparently I smirked when he was looking directly at me and I shook my head.

When we got off the tube, he reported me to BTPolice, standing on the platform. When I said I'd never even spoken to him, they wished me well. The south has gone crackers. We don't have that up here, yet.

4 minutes ago, sean5302 said:

Look, I write what I find.

I was down in London in January. My brother lives in Bromley. I had to get on the tube and a bloke got on and stood by the door.

I was gobsmacked.

He was wearing lipstick, a skirt costume, like a suit but a skirt instead of trousers and very large ladies shoes.

Apparently I smirked when he was looking directly at me and I shook my head.

When we got off the tube, he reported me to BTPolice, standing on the platform. When I said I'd never even spoken to him, they wished me well. The south has gone crackers. We don't have that up here, yet.

We try and confine them to central London. They provide a release for the bearded middle eastern types, as despite having cocks, they're still more feminine than the grizzled, moustache sporting, apparitions that Ali and Mohammed have got lurking about at home, thankfully obscured from view by burkas.

But anyway. I doubt it will be long before your indigenous shitstabbers, get all 'empowered' by the sudden prevalence of screaming queens and trannies, and then aggressively burst out the closet and start mincing about accusing every cunt of hate crimes.

Last Of The Summer babycham 

Lol

• Like 1