CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Blubbing women

9 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

I Dunno..if yer going to come on a forum throwing abuse at randomers whilst revealing personal information about yourself I think you deserve all that comes your way as baws said a while ago..there are some genuine cunts on here ..fuk im and his brittle shell 

Panzerknacker 

Like I said panzy, you're thick as fuck and you'll believe anything a cunt tells you. I really enjoy seeing you run around like a flid.

9 hours ago, Slippers said:

Irony is that he is accusing others of having "thin skins" but having no skin himself .. something that seems to afflict the cartel folks.

Poor old @Lady Penelope the nasty words I've said to you have you following me around on every thread. That's being thin skinned you twat. Keep going with your efforts, I don't expect humour 

By the way, good to see you've made a radical change in your dull and unfunny persona with you official and sanctioned change of ID

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Like I said panzy, you're thick as fuck and you'll believe anything a cunt tells you. I really enjoy seeing you run around like a flid.

Poor old @Lady Penelope the nasty words I've said to you have you following me around on every thread. That's being thin skinned you twat. Keep going with your efforts, I don't expect humour 

By the way, good to see you've made a radical change in your dull and unfunny persona with you official and sanctioned change of ID

We are faced with an uncomfortable dilemma, Stubbs....pathetic Pen doing absolutely anything for attention...something he has done on the docks his entire life.  Or, Panzy, stealthily standing outside our windows, his ever present erection being furiously beaten with fantasies of brutal buggery on unsuspecting men.  

9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Stubby admit it, you're dead in the water.

20 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

We are faced with an uncomfortable dilemma, Stubbs....pathetic Pen doing absolutely anything for attention...something he has done on the docks his entire life.  Or, Panzy, stealthily standing outside our windows, his ever present erection being furiously beaten with fantasies of brutal buggery on unsuspecting men.  

Good fucking god man, what a disturbing image of old panzy and more than likely correct. Don't forget the bouts of shameful tears remembering how he weakly did nothing as his boy friend was anally terrorised by 2 black squadies in Londonderry circa 1980. Then shot through the head and dumped on wasteland of course.

As for lady P, every cunt here thinks he's a joke who has nothing else to do. I genuinely feel pity for the wretched creature. What a sad existence

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Good fucking god man, what a disturbing image of old panzy and more than likely correct. Don't forget the bouts of shameful tears remembering how he weakly did nothing as his boy friend was anally terrorised by 2 black squadies in Londonderry circa 1980. Then shot through the head and dumped on wasteland of course.

As for lady P, every cunt here thinks he's a joke who has nothing else to do. I genuinely feel pity for the wretched creature. What a sad existence

Spot on!  However, I feel nothing but loathing and disdain for the cunt.  I want him dead.  

50 minutes ago, Bertie Biceps said:

A bath, and haircut and a shave will make you feel better.

I'll let you into a secret Dave, yes Dave will do; I showered AM and PM post my respective bike commutes (54 km round trip), shaved on Sunday so that'll do for a week and cut my hair this evening- grade 1 all over as I'm a baldy cunt. But I guess you'd know that wouldn't you? 

How was the station today?

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'll let you into a secret Dave, yes Dave will do; I showered AM and PM post my respective bike commutes (54 km round trip), shaved on Sunday so that'll do for a week and cut my hair this evening- grade 1 all over as I'm a baldy cunt. But I guess you'd know that wouldn't you? 

How was the station today?

Which station?

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Bertie Biceps said:

What "historric crimes"? You seem to have a fixation with that sort of thing.

Tin mining and luring sloops onto rocks.