CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Breastfeeding in public

Guest Boaby

14 hours ago, Frank said:

I'm now about to jet off on holiday to some godfuckingawful all inclusive on a generic Greek island. There's going to be a kids club, family friendly entertainment and northerners.

If you're not on The Leaderboard by the time I'm back, I suggest you don't bother logging back in again.

36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm now about to jet off on holiday to some godfuckingawful all inclusive on a generic Greek island. There's going to be a kids club, family friendly entertainment and northerners.

Greece, the cradle of modern civilization, of philosophy and art. How are the mighty fallen.

Guest Bill Stickers
18 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm now about to jet off on holiday to some godfuckingawful all inclusive on a generic Greek island. There's going to be a kids club, family friendly entertainment and northerners..

Why?

19 hours ago, Decimus said:

If you're not on The Leaderboard by the time I'm back, I suggest you don't bother logging back in again.

I can imagine how disgusting your pasty pen-pushing skinnyfat body looks in a pair of orlebar’s. A candid shot of Mrs D’s ample bosom on the beach would go down a treat. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Frank said:

I can imagine how disgusting your pasty pen-pushing skinnyfat body looks in a pair of orlebar’s. A candid shot of Mrs D’s ample bosom on the beach would go down a treat. 

I doubt his bottom of the range Nikon came with an adequate wide angle lens.

13 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Why?

Isn't it time you fucked off on holiday William? I'll buy you a ticket to Syria and even drive you the airport. I can't guaranty I won't stop half way a strangle you, however.

11 hours ago, Frank said:

It's a bit rich you giving fashion advice, albeit to poor decs who lives in a backwater where mullets and matching shell suits are worn my 50% of the spastic cunts who live there. I'm betting stavros the greasy waiter will be far more appealing after a few drinks and decs limp and flabby form

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 8/11/2018 at 3:23 AM, Frank said:

Have you seen the poofs who wear that shite?  I'm rather disappointed Frank.  You try to brand yourself as a fashionista, and you end making yourself look a fucking idiotic cunt.  

You aren't worthy of a spot on the leaderboard. 

8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Have you seen the poofs who wear that shite?  I'm rather disappointed Frank.  You try to brand yourself as a fashionista, and you end making yourself look a fucking idiotic cunt.  

You aren't worthy of a spot on the leaderboard.