CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Breastfeeding in public

Guest Boaby

Guest Boaby

For fucks sake. I have nothing against breastfeeding, or where it happens, however if you’re going to get your tits out you can’t expect me not to have a sly look. I’m not one of these cunts that objects to it. Feel free it’s nutural and should happen anywhere, just don’t object to me looking and making a deposit in the wank bank

Guest 'eavensabove
15 minutes ago, Boaby said:

For fucks sake. I have nothing against breastfeeding, or where it happens, however if you’re going to get your tits out you can’t expect me not to have a sly look. I’m not one of these cunts that objects to it. Feel free it’s nutural and should happen anywhere, just don’t object to me looking and making a deposit in the wank bank

What about the filthy cunts that let their sprogs shit & piss on the streets.

I mean, the little-cunt as pictured should have the decency to shit behind the tree. Muzhiks, the fucking lot of 'em.  

img_0289.jpg

7 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

What about the filthy cunts that let their sprogs shit & piss on the streets.

I mean, the little-cunt as pictured should have the decency to shit behind the tree. Muzhiks, the fucking lot of 'em.  

I imagine this will be another deposit in Boaby's wank bank, the filthy fucking cunt.

• Like 2

Guest Bill Stickers
17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I imagine this will be another deposit in Boaby's wank bank, the filthy fucking cunt.

Funny, but reported all the same.

Guest Wizardsleeve
59 minutes ago, Boaby said:

You were denied as a child, weren't you?  Now you have such a deep jealousy, that the mere sight of an exposed fun bag or two gives you the horn, right?  

Pervert.

1 hour ago, Boaby said:

This nom will go a long way.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

He strikes me as being rather odd.  

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You were denied as a child, weren't you?  Now you have such a deep jealousy, that the mere sight of an exposed fun bag or two gives you the horn, right?  

Pervert.

Obviously weened on Gripe Water, and one up the arse every 4 hours, 'til teething time.  

I have nothing against it myself, so long as the sprog is in fact a fucking baby. I saw one being breastfed in a café a while back, and questioned whether the kid was a bit bloody old to be breastfed. 

I got the whole speech about it being "a natural bond between mother and child", and that "society needs to get with the times and stop demonising women for getting the right nutrients to their child", and was finally told to "mind [my] own fucking business."

I said "I'm not being funny mate, but I was talking to your mum."

• Like 5

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, nocti said:

I have nothing against it myself, so long as the sprog is in fact a fucking baby. I saw one being breastfed in a café a while back, and questioned whether the kid was a bit bloody old to be breastfed. 

I got the whole speech about it being "a natural bond between mother and child", and that "society needs to get with the times and stop demonising women for getting the right nutrients to their child", and was finally told to "mind [my] own fucking business."

I said "I'm not being funny mate, but I was talking to your mum."

Was she deformed?  Usually the bird has two, and the greedy cunt could have shared!  

I don't care how natural it is, it shouldn't be done in public, especially where members of the public are eating. Lots of things are "natural". Shooting a huge load of cum onto the Littlewoods catalogue's lingerie section, squeezing out a shit of Goliath proportions and pissing on your shoes.

Just as I don't want to see some cunt with his cock out, gurning and grunting over a photo of maxi-pad, I also don't want to see some sagging tit with dinner plate sized nipples leaking rancid milk into the gummy mouth of bawling child.

Guest judgetwi

Fucking attention seekers, the fucking world is full of these cunts. 

Do whatever you want to do at home, keep the fucking volume down and don’t seek my approval ok wankers? I don’t owe you anything so fuck off.

Guest judgetwi
On 8/5/2018 at 8:56 PM, Neil said:

Fucking repeat bollox

Typical of this website. Somebody decides to spell the word this way and all the sheep follow.

3 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Dreadful. 

B I’m doing the rounds in Marylebone covering the independent menswear shops for my autumn/winter collection. I stumbled across a restaurant called Jikoni on Blandford Street, and it’s just simply wonderful. 

Fascinating. 

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

I stumbled across a restaurant called Jikoni on Blandford Street, and it’s just simply wonderful. 

That's enough shameless product placement from you, thank you very much. If you're not flaunting the latest range of Sylvanian Families breeches, you're banging on about some darky's restaurant or Ronnie Scott's.

Show some dignity.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

That's enough shameless product placement from you, thank you very much. If you're not flaunting the latest range of Sylvanian Families breeches, you're banging on about some darky's restaurant or Ronnie Scott's.

Show some dignity.

I’ve been lucky Decs. By doing very little.. buying and selling old tat and houses, I’ve somehow become comfortably numb. Life is great in W1.

Vive!