CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Digital Revolution

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

13 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Not if on a land line analogue versus a digital satellite signal bounced around the world.  The analogue land line is way more secure.  Think about it.   Now have a word with yourself... and make it......cunt. 

Having a monumental idiot telling me to "think about it" is as bizarre as it is fanciful.

More often than not a mobile phone conversation is routed via a landline before it leaves and re-enters a cellular network. Satellite are used when one of the parties is isolated, ie on a ship or aircraft or if a dedicated satellite 'phone is used. If there is an overload on some transcontinental cables then landline and mobile calls are routed via satellite or microwaved.

As you survey  the infrastructure  of your multi-million pound business empire, you may or may not have noticed that the telephone equipment is digital and is connected to a landline. Maybe yours is the only business of its size still using pulse-dialling key & lamp units, but I doubt it. Landlines carry both analogue and digital telecoms - all through the same exchange network and cables. You see, my monumentally idiotic friend, "digital" is a highly modulated analogue signal. In other words, digital is simply analogue with a switching threshold or perhaps you missed the primary school maths lesson that covered binary. Just to get you reaching for yet more rolls of Bacofoil you may not be aware that BT announced last April that all phonecalls will be handled by its broadband network using VOIP systems by 2025. In future, you may want to type up your posts before mailing same to a CC PO box address whereupon we will scan the typescript and upload.

On a more positive note, it's fortunate you don't have a brain, otherwise you would kill yourself upon realising how dumb you are.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I agree technologies have been around in the latter analogue years that could do what you say.  But in you discussion you say exactly what Iam saying.....they have been developing digital equipment to scan voice.   So you are saying digital is the problem.....you fucking prick.   Have a word with yourself...and make it....cunt.

My goodness what a fucking paranoid little Hitler you are. You fucking spastic! I am not saying digital is the problem, I am saying that GCHQ had a Kray 2 scanning international analogue calls in the 1980's and the subroutines for that were pretty simple, it scanned calls looking for things like IRA code words and if one was picked up it would then record and trace the call.

Scanning digitally encoded signals and unscrambling them is a more complex process, but then someone with cheese for a brain as yourself would have a little trouble grasping fact or understanding what they are reading, you fucking amoeba brain, dead between the ears, fucking useless and retarded little cock sucker.

14 minutes ago, Noakes the navigator said:

My goodness what a fucking paranoid little Hitler you are. You fucking spastic! I am not saying digital is the problem, I am saying that GCHQ had a Kray 2 scanning international analogue calls in the 1980's and the subroutines for that were pretty simple, it scanned calls looking for things like IRA code words and if one was picked up it would then record and trace the call.

Scanning digitally encoded signals and unscrambling them is a more complex process, but then someone with cheese for a brain as yourself would have a little trouble grasping fact or understanding what they are reading, you fucking amoeba brain, dead between the ears, fucking useless and retarded little cock sucker.

Rattled

14 minutes ago, Noakes the navigator said:

We already have mongumental, we don't need any more.

Shaken

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Having a monumental idiot telling me to "think about it" is as bizarre as it is fanciful.

More often than not a mobile phone conversation is routed via a landline before it leaves and renters a cellular network. Satellite are used when one of the parties is isolated, ie on a ship or aircraft or if a dedicated satellite 'phone is used. If there is an overload on some transcontinental cables then landline and mobile calls are routed via satellite or microwaved.

As you survey  the infrastructure  of your multi-million pound business empire, you may or may not have noticed that the telephone equipment is digital and is connected to a landline. Maybe yours is the only business of its size still using pulse-dialling key & lamp units, but I doubt it. Landlines carry both analogue and digital telecoms - all through the same exchange network and cables. You see, my monumentally idiotic friend, "digital" is a highly modulated analogue signal. In other words, digital is simply analogue with a switching threshold or perhaps you missed the primary school maths lesson that covered binary. Just to get you reaching for yet more rolls of Bacofoil you may not be aware that BT announced last April that all phonecalls will be handled by its broadband network using VOIP systems by 2025. In future, you may want to type up your posts before mailing same to a CC PO box address whereupon we will scan the typescript and upload.

On a more positive note, it's fortunate you don't have a brain, otherwise you would kill yourself upon realising how dumb you are.

Roops, dear, ohh dreary me.   You clearly have fallen into a massive monumental trap of wind up shit vortex and are spinning wildly out of control.    Do you really think I give a flying turd over such a non topic.  There aren’t even any immigrant or noir references in this discussion.     Iam simply pulling your leg.

now go and have a lay down and cry.

You have been cunted.......again.

2 hours ago, Noakes the navigator said:

Laffin..the code word for stolen gaspipe welded mortar tube or any cool bang bang stuff is rain..I'd say the cunting thing had it's monthly supply of cassette tapes delivered on a 40 foot 

Panzerknacker 

2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Shaken

Roops, dear, ohh dreary me.   You clearly have fallen into a massive monumental trap of wind up shit vortex and are spinning wildly out of control.    Do you really think I give a flying turd over such a non topic.  There aren’t even any immigrant or noir references in this discussion.     Iam simply pulling your leg.

now go and have a lay down and cry.

You have been cunted.......again.

Obviously.

Too many insults and pejoratives followed by a denial when the penny finally drops, Walter.

Incidentally, does your cleverer and more talented brother know you rifle through his paperwork when checking on his property whilst he's on holiday?

Unload your mid-life misery and self-recrimination upon your colleagues here at The Corner. We're here to help...

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 hours ago, Punkape said:

Your avatar was more appropriate when you had a grinning pervert leering out....

Why don’t you revert back instead of sullying the White Ensign...... You’re a disgrace you fucking twat.

Have you served this country? No, thought not, so fuck off irrelevant little tit. You can't win the religious argument so you revert to avatar bashing you utter pathetic, tiny dicked little gimp's servant. Your religion loses more relevance every second, little fairy worshipping, flat earth believing fucktard.

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Obviously.

Too many insults and pejoratives followed by a denial when the penny finally drops, Walter.

Incidentally, does your cleverer and more talented brother know you rifle through his paperwork when checking on his property whilst he's on holiday?

Unload your mid-life misery and self-recrimination upon your colleagues here at The Corner. We're here to help...

Funny how when so totally called out, it becomes "only a wind up".

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Obviously.

I think you need to take a stress pill and sit down calmly Roops.  Iam here to help you.  

On 8/22/2018 at 2:25 AM, Monumental cunt said:

Ive heard that there is a bit of a resurgence in old phones coming back, to stop hacking.   Apparently analogue phones are way more secure.

as for digital tv.  Well is tv really a thing these days.   I watch you tube on my tv more than BBC. 

These new basic phones are still digital. They are not more secure, just easier to use for a technophobe such as yourself.

It is probably a lot easier for the  "powers that be and others" to track what you are watching on youtube than it is if you are simply watching the beeb or whatever via the settop box.

To be "tracked" you need to step outside your home. Anywhere there buildings it is likely that there will be cctv cameras recording, some will be connected to the police, security firms or government agencies. If you have your phone with you and it is switched on (regardless of whether or not it is a smartphone) you will be tracked. There are APNR linked cameras in many car parks and a lot of people now had dashcams in their cars. Most of the big bus companies bus are covered with ccty cameras inside ( and outside to guard against cash for crash cunts). You cannot escape but, cunts still get through the system and the crime detection rate is very low. The real problem is that all this monitoring is wise after the event because in most places there are very few if any police officers or PCSOs on the ground. I live in a seaside resort with a population of around 100,000. In the course of the past week I have not seen a police officer or a PCSO on the ground .. either here or between here and Exeter (or indeed in Exeter .. population 80,000), I have seen one police car and one police van during that time. In practical terms we are less monitored than we were when there were actually visible police officers on the ground.

On 8/26/2018 at 8:51 AM, Wybunbury Bertie said:

These new basic phones are still digital. They are not more secure, just easier to use for a technophobe such as yourself.

It is probably a lot easier for the  "powers that be and others" to track what you are watching on youtube than it is if you are simply watching the beeb or whatever via the settop box.

To be "tracked" you need to step outside your home. Anywhere there buildings it is likely that there will be cctv cameras recording, some will be connected to the police, security firms or government agencies. If you have your phone with you and it is switched on (regardless of whether or not it is a smartphone) you will be tracked. There are APNR linked cameras in many car parks and a lot of people now had dashcams in their cars. Most of the big bus companies bus are covered with ccty cameras inside ( and outside to guard against cash for crash cunts). You cannot escape but, cunts still get through the system and the crime detection rate is very low. The real problem is that all this monitoring is wise after the event because in most places there are very few if any police officers or PCSOs on the ground. I live in a seaside resort with a population of around 100,000. In the course of the past week I have not seen a police officer or a PCSO on the ground .. either here or between here and Exeter (or indeed in Exeter .. population 80,000), I have seen one police car and one police van during that time. In practical terms we are less monitored than we were when there were actually visible police officers on the ground.

The fact is unless it’s a major crime the pigs don’t even bother with cctv. They just issue a crime number for you to send to your insurer.  End of investigation. Let’s have a cuppa 

• 5 weeks later...
Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Googlemaps prove that the earth is flat.

… and that we have an East & West pole as well as North & South. It's just that nobody has discovered them yet. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
10 hours ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Googlemaps prove that the earth is flat.

The flat earth conference called for its members to congregate together from all around the world. 

11 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

… and that we have an East & West pole as well as North & South. It's just that nobody has discovered them yet. 

I'm pretty sure the east pole is near Lowestoft / Great Yarmouth. There is fuck all there - same as North and South poles.