CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Parisians.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

The French are dirty piss-pots at the best of times, but now they haven't got a pot to piss in...

A new set of bright-red eco-friendly (but completely exposed) 'Urinoirs' have been installed on the Ile Saint-Louis in Paris, not far from Notre Dame Cathedral and overlooking tourist boats on the river Seine.  "We've written to the Town Hall to demand their removal" said a coach party of English visitors, whilst Paola Pellizzari, 68, owner of a Venetian art store added: "There's no need to put something so immodest and ugly in such an historic spot. It's only a few meters from The Hotel de Lauzan where Baudelaire lived, and it incites exhibitionism... It's horrible," she said.

5b71bba61900001403501ba4.jpeg?cache=vrll 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

The French are dirty piss-pots at the best of times, but now they haven't got a pot to piss in...

A new set of bright-red eco-friendly (but completely exposed) 'Urinoirs' have been installed on the Ile Saint-Louis in Paris, not far from Notre Dame Cathedral and overlooking tourist boats on the river Seine.  "We've written to the Town Hall to demand their removal" said a coach party of English visitors, whilst Paola Pellizzari, 68, owner of a Venetian art store added: "There's no need to put something so immodest and ugly in such an historic spot. It's only a few meters from The Hotel de Lauzan where Baudelaire lived, and it incites exhibitionism... It's horrible," she said.

A filthy place, with filthy fucking swine inhabitants.  Proof, as if any were needed, about cunts pissing in the streets, they have a sign over a pisser telling them where to piss in the fucking streets.  Nuke the lot of them.  

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's all right for you, 'eavans, housebound and catheterised with your jumbo-sized colostomy bag, but surely you don't expect French gentlemen to just piss in the street like animals?

Cheers. I'm doing fine.

The French have the Seine to piss in.  What the fuck do they do of they're touching-cloth and gagging for a shit?  You can't tell me that they can adopt Scottish methods. They're not cut out for that kind of crap. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

What you can't see is the pipe out of the back of this contraption straight through the wall and into the river below. Dirty French cunts.

....and where does Frenchie was his hands when he's finished., sorry I meant a tourist. The French don't wash.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

What you can't see is the pipe out of the back of this contraption straight through the wall and into the river below. Dirty French cunts.

....and where does Frenchie was his hands when he's finished., sorry I meant a tourist. The French don't wash.

Frank would be fucked. He has to sit down. 

18 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

The pissoir nouveau is undoubtedly bottomless. But an ashtray is a must.

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

The pissoir nouveau is undoubtedly bottomless. But an ashtray is a must.

All the cunt needed to do, was piss behind the tree. He could have had a shit and all then. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I’m sure he has done both on the way. In the picture he is just scratching his cock on the metal to relieve his jock itch and have an impromptu fag.

They're all fag's in Paris. There's probably a French bender hidden in that bog, giving head to passers by. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's all right for you, 'eavans, housebound and catheterised with your jumbo-sized colostomy bag, but surely you don't expect French gentlemen to just piss in the street like animals?

As opposed to the porridge gobbler method; shit and piss in yer pants when passed out in the street. Vile, disgusting northern savages.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As opposed to the porridge gobbler method; shit and piss in yer pants when passed out in the street. Vile, disgusting northern savages.

He'd know all about that. He was potty-trained in Fyfe. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, scotty said:

I've been to the Hack Green nuclear bunker today baws, what do you think about that? 

You did well. The precise location is difficult to find I've been told. 

secret_nuclear_bunker.jpg

20 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Maybe they should revert back to this

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

large.1468742655_hackhousefarm.jpg.4bd42

Having perused the above, I've written to Paris Town Hall, suggesting they line the River Seine  with Renaults to piss in.