CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

When The Sisterhood Is Ill Served By Feminists...

Mrs Roops

Guest Wizardsleeve

Like everything else in excess, the "sisterhood" has a tendency to do more harm than good.  AS MC points out, a woman gets upskirted, and it deserves punishment by death.  Will those entitled hens get put to death for the exact same crime if they perpetrate it upon a bloke in a skirt....err...kilt? The "brotherhood" is equally disgraceful.  It all teeters on a basic lack of self respect and respect for others.  Nobody wants their bits plastered all over the interwebby without placing them there personally, being such a deviant cretin is a sign of low class, low intelligence, and lowest common denominator cuntery.  The saddo twats of DSMO got themselves banished for going too far with Mary Beard, though I also think she is a thin skinned fucking cow for being unable to ignore a bunch of no life irrelevant nonentities taking the piss.  

22 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

In the western world, women, by and large, now enjoy equal opportunities and rights and that is to be applauded. Its up to the individual to make the most of what is available. Personally I have no time for positive discrimination and am on record for being wholly unsympathetic with third wave feminism. 

As for your side note, more details are needed, if only to entertain the puntership. The lady's actions are inappropriate though of course it does give you a moral justification to reciprocate in kind.

Third wave feminism is the bane of society and needs to be eradicated before any women can get a strangle hold,next we know we could get a woman pm and we don't want that.

Would you prefer an anecdotal biman story of said events or the cynical wanker I've morphed into?

3 hours ago, Snowy said:

Third wave feminism is the bane of society and needs to be eradicated before any women can get a strangle hold,next we know we could get a woman pm and we don't want that.

Would you prefer an anecdotal biman story of said events or the cynical wanker I've morphed into?

You could always be a cynical yet philosophical environmental services operator. Think Swayze. Think Bin House.

On 9/4/2018 at 1:33 PM, Mrs Roops said:

I'm referring to the current "Upskirting" bill currently before the House.  This was previously introduced as a private members bill but was kiboshed by Tory duffer Christopher Chope who filibusted the proposed legislation a few weeks ago. The government has now sought to include the issue as part of the Voyeurism (Offences) Bill but now Labour MP Stella Creasey has thrown a spanner in the works by submitting an amendment which would increase the courts sentencing power if "misogyny" was seen as an aggravating feature. Parliamentary Amendments, when used correctly should only be used to amend the wording of Bills, commonly when proposed legislation is being passed between the two houses and not as a device to pander feminist ideology. Forget that voyeuristic photography is probably sexually motivated and not driven by misogyny, the latter would be very difficult to prove. 

There are plenty of robust laws to deal with the results of misogyny but I see no sense in ill-judged attempts to codify another thought crime. Most misogynists have deep-seated inadequacies and are easy to exploit and manipulate in any case.

Yes that MP has been jolly silly hasn’t she.  Silly her messing up the parliamentary bill like that. Gosh what a nuisance.

mums net 

17 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You could always be a cynical yet philosophical environmental services operator. Think Swayze. Think Bin House.

I fear I maybe in a trap here and will be stuck in an endless que of bin jokes,I'll be on my way.

On a side note she's 46 and I'm 36,i like a good milf  but i hate having my arse pinched any closer she will be going up the arris,I'm at a loss tbf.

1 hour ago, Snowy said:

I fear I maybe in a trap here and will be stuck in an endless que of bin jokes,I'll be on my way.

On a side note she's 46 and I'm 36,i like a good milf  but i hate having my arse pinched any closer she will be going up the arris,I'm at a loss tbf.

Scrub Bin House, Think Milk Shed.