CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

10 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I will readily admit to being blown by a gosling on more than one occasion. Does this help?

I've a new found respect for you scrote. As I'm sure you're aware, geese are primarily grazers and have serrated beaks so your old todger must be as tough as old boots  

14 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

...not for the first time, a slight shift in the timeline there, MC. This time next year your 1930's council estate abode will be 18th to early 19th century.

You make me laugh. There isn’t a council house estate built out of stone.  Pebble dash yes, stone no.  Sorry.

bye the way, is that profile picture of you real?  

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He had little soft rubber gum shields made for them. 

Eric,  I sent you a video of my biking adventure in India & Nepal.  This 6 week adventure is even tougher. Don't be surprised if I send you a video of me, clad in my bike leathers, hanging out of the back of a water buffalo in the Mekong Delta. 11:00am flight, must sleep.  Byeeeeee

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Eric,  I sent you a video of my biking adventure in India & Nepal.  This 6 week adventure is even tougher. Don't be surprised if I send you a video of me, clad in my bike leathers, hanging out of the back of a water buffalo in the Mekong Delta. 11:00am flight, must sleep.  Byeeeeee

No doubt if I was at my home in Ramnagar, Nawalparasi, I'd smell you as you cycled past my window. 

13 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Try not to get caught violating any geese this time.

those Vietnamese might look funny with their pointy hats, black pyjamas and bandy legs, but they're vicious little cunts, ask Martin Sheen.

On 9/29/2018 at 9:56 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Wriggle all you like, your own photographic evidence did you in.

What do you mean?  The 16th centuary farm house did me in?   The exposed iron stone “cladding” as you jokingly put it is council built !    Lol

anyway back to the real issue.   Is that you ginger tits in the profile picture?

5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

What do you mean?  The 16th centuary farm house did me in?   The exposed iron stone “cladding” as you jokingly put it is council built !    Lol

anyway back to the real issue.   Is that you ginger tits in the profile picture?

Its no great mystery, MC.