CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lee Furlong the dirty scouse binrat.

Guest Couldn't give a shit

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck me! How much does frank donate to acquire this level of protection? I may be wrong but I don't think frank ever received any kind of reprimand for making disgusting comments about Mrs Ape, on 2 occasions recently. A far more direct contravention than my subtle inference, which I'm not denying was intended as you interpreted. I really don't want to get into a pointless argument over this but come on, the double standard isn't something that only I've noticed.

I've no idea how much Frank donates, if he does at all. I will say that he is second only to Punkape for receiving the most warnings and account suspensions. As for protection, you have been in receipt of more protection than anyone else, more so when you were a gauche and naïve newbie. The care and nurturing environment afforded to you by the CC Moderation Service has ensured that a bumbling sapling has grown into a strapping colossus so button it as you're making a pratt of yourself and a whiny one at that.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I've no idea how much Frank donates, if he does at all. I will say that he is second only to Punkape for receiving the most warnings and account suspensions. As for protection, you have been in receipt of more protection than anyone else, more so when you were a gauche and naïve newbie. The care and nurturing environment afforded to you by the CC Moderation Service has ensured that a bumbling sapling has grown into a strapping colossus so button it as you're making a pratt of yourself and a whiny one at that.

Bollocks. I remember a long, gruelling weed paranoia induced counselling session through PM that lasted at least two days when I genuinely thought @Cuntybaws was going to be knocking on my door to kick my face in for drawing pictures of him. Then another day of shoulder crying that even @Wolfie witnessed when we were both kicked out of TheMockingShop.

Face it, Roops - you're my agony aunt. 

• Like 2

I believe there's a hidden compliment in here, Eric.

• Like 2

Yes! A colossus! 

Remember what that felt like @Frank? You bottom feeding non.......

...entity 

lol

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

From what I've read of posts previous to my tenure, he was finished when you signed up. 

I've grown weary of the washed up faggot fashionista, I think I'll let 'Eavens play with him for a while.

Dear Comrade,

My hands are tied, Eric. I'm no longer in the game. His habitual grassing and spineless methods have resulted with Him having a Safety Protection Order and Diplomatic Immunity, and me being slapped with an ASBO and with every post (including this one too, no doubt) needing to be moderated by one of the Roops Brothers before being approved... That's Cunts Corner for you. I trust that you will reinstate yourself forthwith as Weimaraner Finder General, until further notice.

Yours reluctantly 

Mr Eavens Above.  

cc. All parties.

PS  Your First Day Covers are in the post. No need to lick the backs.  

Guest Alfie Noakes
57 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes! A colossus! 

Remember what that felt like @Frank? You bottom feeding non.......

...entity 

lol

Frank was/is more of a colostomy than colossus.

3 hours ago, scotty said:

You've managed to rack up about a third as many posts since your name change three months ago as I've posted in four years, and that's without the albert id. 

Yes, and don't forget the impressive 8.26% likes-to-posts ratio.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Bollocks. I remember a long, gruelling weed paranoia induced counselling session through PM that lasted at least two days when I genuinely thought @Cuntybaws was going to be knocking on my door to kick my face in for drawing pictures of him.

That course of action remains on the table, should any similar crimes against art be committed in the future.