CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dopey Peoples Vote Cunts

Penny Farthing

Guest Ollyboro
46 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You twats leave Frank alone! This constant kicking of an already downs victim is becoming unfair and cruel at this point.

You might have a point, Killer. Perhaps we should lay off Frank for a while. I'm going to give it some serious thought. I'll report back once I've reached a conclusion.

8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Wankers.

I am a generous sort. I usually only get my steam roller out for it”s annual pilgrimage to the Notting Hill fucking  carnival,  but benevolence would overcome me and I would have to put on a special for these wankers. I would adhere each and every cunt in that video to the road then flatten the cunts. Being there are a few Fergal Sharkey’s  in the video, I would gratuitously be adding cats eyes to the said stretch of road. I don’t want anybody trying to undo a democratic decision let alone cunts who originate from violent and undemocratic shit holes.

No apologies for the bigoted undertones, but a man has certain red lines.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
47 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You twats leave Frank alone! This constant kicking of an already downs victim is becoming unfair and cruel at this point.

Too soon to stop, in fact I will leave it to the soothing tones of Karen

Guest Ollyboro
48 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Nah, fuck him. He's a cunt.

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

I am a generous sort. I usually only get my steam roller out for it”s annual pilgrimage to the Notting Hill fucking  carnival,  but benevolence would overcome me and I would have to put on a special for these wankers. I would adhere each and every cunt in that video to the road then flatten the cunts. Being there are a few Fergal Sharkey’s  in the video, I would gratuitously be adding cats eyes to the said stretch of road. I don’t want anybody trying to undo a democratic decision let alone cunts who originate from violent and undemocratic shit holes.

No apologies for the bigoted undertones, but a man has certain red lines.

What's even more annoying is that people are still willing to be manipulated by faces they see on TV and expect everyone else to act the same. These fuckers may be entertaining to watch (at least Patrick Stewart is) but how the fuck does that give them the right to tell other people what to think? It's insulting that the people behind this shit have such a low opinion of voters that they think this sort of crap will be believed.

It's like jingling keys in an attempt to distract a fully grown adult. 

4 minutes ago, scotty said:

....or as they're now known, Germany/Regions 1, 2 and 3.

by the same token and based on its voting in the UN,  the USA is now known as Israel II. It gives more money to that blood soaked racist state, than it spends on healthcare for the 42 million African Americans theatreside within its borders. 

19 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

What's even more annoying is that people are still willing to be manipulated by faces they see on TV and expect everyone else to act the same. These fuckers may be entertaining to watch (at least Patrick Stewart is) but how the fuck does that give them the right to tell other people what to think? It's insulting that the people behind this shit have such a low opinion of voters that they think this sort of crap will be believed.

It's like jingling keys in an attempt to distract a fully grown adult. 

good old Killer

5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I got nectar points for telling Roops what a chode you were.

I'm putting them towards an earwigocutor from Argos.

I still haven't worked out cushion. I've cross checked all German, Yiddish and English words through each other's translators and only came up with 'kutsch', a military slang term for 'get the fuck down!'

12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Have those twat admins taken you off probation yet, Ratty? They've went and done the same thing to 'eavens, but I don't think he has the mental capacity to even notice so its not as bad...

I let them think they had contained me Killer, yet slowly and surely, like an unstoppable erection, I drew my plans against them.

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I love Jeff Wayne's war of the worlds. The proper one with Richard Burton and David Essex, not that new one with faggots in it.

Richard Burton could make anything watchable, even Eastenders.  Now that would be fucking fantastic, him being Grant and Phil’s Dad.  David Essex not so.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

IM NEVER FUCKIN GOIN BACK TO BUTLINS AT SKEGGY

I haven’t been to Skeggy since 1976.    It was the hot summer and even with great weather it was a fucking shit hole.   God only knows what it’s like now.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

He played a cockerknee gangster in a film called 'Villain'. in one scene he arse rapes Ian McShane.

superb.

Will watch that later, especially the arse rape scene.   Love joy getting butt fucked by Marc Antony what a vision.

Just now, Monumental cunt said:

Will watch that later, especially the arse rape scene.   Love joy getting butt fucked by Marc Antony what a vision.

Burton's London accent is fucking Hilarious. So is some of the dialogue;

"I'm Vic Dakin, and when I look at you, you'll piss your pants!" 

They don't write em like that anymore. It's one of @Fender777s favourites.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Fuck me, all those snowflakes, students, social workers, poofs, trannies, tree huggers, vegans, feminazis, do gooders, EU fascists, two bob slebs, Suckdick Khan, Hatchet Face Soubry, the entire readerships of “The Guardian” and “ The New European” AND Alastair fucking Campbell all crowded into a small space and the peacefuls missed the opportunity to bomb the shit out of them!

Even better, they would have been back the next week with their hand holding candlelight procession and they could have had another pop at the cunts!

What a fucking waste.