CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dopey Peoples Vote Cunts

Penny Farthing

I have seen a lot of these cunts blaming Brexit for loss of jobs and funds, people losing their homes, austerity and ending up sleeping rough and moaning that the £350million that could be spent on the NHS after Brexit has not appeared .. Well we haven't fucking left the EU yet and pretty well everything they are moaning about happened whilst we were in the EU .. indeed much of what they are whinging about can be attributed to us being in the EU. Austerity, reduced public spending, further privatisation, wages being kept lower than they otherwise might have been have all been done fully in compliance with EU rules.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

I have seen a lot of these cunts blaming Brexit for loss of jobs and funds, people losing their homes, austerity and ending up sleeping rough and moaning that the £350million that could be spent on the NHS after Brexit has not appeared .. Well we haven't fucking left the EU yet and pretty well everything they are moaning about happened whilst we were in the EU .. indeed much of what they are whinging about can be attributed to us being in the EU. Austerity, reduced public spending, further privatisation, wages being kept lower than they otherwise might have been have all been done fully in compliance with EU rules.

Peoples Vote March?

I thought it was the queue for the Waitrose Christmas sale.

36 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

The fuckers already made it clear to me where they stood when they had a bunch of celebrities explain in calm and patronising voices how everyone who voted leave (of whom none of these celebrities had) didn't fully understand the consequences and had been purposely mislead by the leave campaign during the referendum.

I voted leave because I wanted to be a cunt and witness the absolute shit show that is the Brussels bureaucracy squirm at the idea of actually working for their money - not to mention the looks of horror on all the Brit MEP's who knew their days of being paid the equivalent of £6,000 a month in monopoly money for sitting in a big chamber and raising their hands when they're told to were numbered.

I clean floors and scrub shitty toilets for a living. Dirty floors and shitty toilets are an infinite resource so why the fuck wouldn't I vote to see a bunch of overpaid, lazy politicians squirm?   

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I clean floors and scrub shitty toilets for a living. Dirty floors and shitty toilets are an infinite resource so why the fuck wouldn't I vote to see a bunch of overpaid, lazy politicians squirm?   

You really wouldn't want to be outsourced to India, though, would you? Just imagine the black bowl of Calcutta!

• Like 1

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

You really wouldn't want to be outsourced to India, though, would you? Just imagine the black bowl of Calcutta!

Those fuckers shit in little dug outs in the floor and wipe with their hands - all I'd have to do is piss on the floor and walk around with rags on my shoes: 

flip-flops.jpg

45 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Wankers.

Wankers indeed. All of whom seem unaware that we have already had a 'people's vote'. But clearly that doesn't count unless they get the result they wanted.

Democratic process has one major and inescapable flaw, that 70% of the worlds population are thick as shit, and therefore democracy allows the big decisions to be made by spackers.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wankers indeed. All of whom seem unaware that we have already had a 'people's vote'. But clearly that doesn't count unless they get the result they wanted.

Democratic process has one major and inescapable flaw, that 70% of the worlds population are thick as shit, and therefore democracy allows the big decisions to be made by spackers.

They're scared, whingeing little sheep who have so little self-awareness that they think a millionaire celebrity who made their fortune acting and would probably sue them for harassment for knocking on their door would genuinely have their best interests at heart. Of course British celebrities are for free movement - they travel the whole fucking world to get work.  

2 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

So the EU enacted the Austerity programme did they? Fuck me, and here's me thinking George Osborne was Chancellor when this war on the vulnerable was cranked up.

32 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

It was all within the rules. Read the fucking nomination. 

Well, that told you Olly! I bet you'll think twice before crossing the cross-dressing woodslinger again.

I can just envisage the general reaction lost commuters attract: 'Excuse me Mada... er, sorry, Sir. I don't suppose you know whether there's been a delay on the scheduled 08:54 from Crewe, as there don't seem to be any details available on the platform? Thanks.'

'It was all within the station room. Read the fucking timetable.'

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bollocks we did!

It was holograms, ham planets, Cthulhu, androids and wispy forest creatures - fakin' fousands of 'em!

Guest Erroreptile404
3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I clean floors and scrub shitty toilets for a living. 

At least you're honest, i won't even clean the skidmarks off our own toilet after a massive shit.

Guest Ollyboro
2 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

At least you're honest, i won't even clean the skidmarks off our own toilet after a massive shit.

Absolutely. Dried shit stains on the porcelain are an excellent way of testing out your prostate. If you can generate enough pressure to piss them off, you probably don't have cancer. Or you can carry on letting your doctor ram his fingers up your shitter. Whatever floats your boat.

48 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Absolutely. Dried shit stains on the porcelain are an excellent way of testing out your prostate. If you can generate enough pressure to piss them off, you probably don't have cancer. Or you can carry on letting your doctor ram his fingers up your shitter. Whatever floats your boat.

The inside of Frank's toilet bowl must resemble a shit-flinging bonobo's zoo enclosure.

56 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Toilet bowls are a thing of the past for poor old frank. These days the brown stuff all ends up in a colostomy bag, in burnt tangerine calfskin, by Hermes of Paris.

Oh the glamour!

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

The inside of Frank's toilet bowl must resemble a shit-flinging bonobo's zoo enclosure.

You twats leave Frank alone! This constant kicking of an already downs victim is becoming unfair and cruel at this point.

• Like 1