CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Inflatable slide incident almost hurts some cunts kids

Guest N/A

1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

Where did you read about the NON event to make your judgement? Was it on a shit reporting news website? It’s a shame you weren’t there to simultaneously make an instant assessment of the condition of all the victims, so that the air ambulance wasn’t called and the fireworks not cancelled.

You stupid prick.

You're not very good at this in the morning are you.  lol lol

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

I want you dead Wither's.

Did you ever go to school you halfwit? It’s a small and insignificant thing but the accumulated fuckwittery of your misuse of the possessive apostrophe is doing my fucking head in. Not all words ending in s have an apostrophe before the s you ridiculous old crone.

Sort it out you fucking lunatic.

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Did you ever go to school you halfwit? It’s a small and insignificant thing but the accumulated fuckwittery of your misuse of the possessive apostrophe is doing my fucking head in. Not all words ending in s have an apostrophe before the s you ridiculous old crone.

Sort it out you fucking lunatic.

Go spin on it.