CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Inflatable slide incident almost hurts some cunts kids

Guest N/A

So the BBC have gone fucking hysterical about a fucking inflatable slide at a firework fun fair where 8 fucking badly behaved cunts kids have fallen off and hurt themselves.    The BBC have made a full report and posted several pictures in this Gross over reaction to a nothing event.

Typical of this generation massive over reaction to EVERYTHING its being covered like a major fucking disaster with more coverage than that fucking helicopter that parked itself a bit to roughly in the car park last week.

One utter cunt of a parent called in the air ambulance and several fire service vehicles by wrongly and hysterically stating to the emergency services that a fair ground RIDE had collapsed and many children where injured.    Fearing that Alton Towers had exploded the services turned up complete with helicopter only to find 8 kids had fallen off an inflatable slide.  They are all ok nothing to see here it’s just some cunts dicking about.

Behind all of this you will find it’s either some rival pykie cunts trying to put a rival gang out of business in the fun fair circuit.   Or it’s a bunch of scousers on a night out, trying to kill some other kids by crushing them like Hillsborough and Hysel.  Then the scousers  claiming compensation of course.

There is even a fucking over the top tweet on the BBC web site, saying our thoughts are with all the families of these victims.    It’s just an utterly shit peice of reporting of a complete non event.

Iam off now  to mow the lawn and I expect a 20 minute interview with Jon Snow on Channel 4 news about how my green wheely  bin gets full too quickly and I have to dispose of my toxic garden grass cuttings in an environmentally hazardous way by throwing them onto my compost heap.   I expect Green Peace to set up a protest in due course and for the story to be front page news with 8 million tweets by lunchtime.   Fucking hysterical news.

Cunt reporters.

1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

Another load of utter shit from Monger. His fat fingers managed to get his special needs iPad onto the BBC news website and he posted the first thing saw. He wasn’t at the incident, but seems to feel qualified to comment on the details.

Au contraire, you thick, boring cunt. A cracking nom full of content, and humour. I like it.  Fuck off

1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

Another load of utter shit from Monger. His fat fingers managed to get his special needs iPad onto the BBC news website and he posted the first thing saw. He wasn’t at the incident, but seems to feel qualified to comment on the details.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm with MC on this one (and Withers, shudder.) These pious, over-reacting, reading out tweets as if it's journalism BBC cunts have now scraped their way right through the bottom of the barrel.

Even if they'd all died, so what, that's natural selection in action. They come from a genetic line of fuckwits who put their kids on a large inflatable in a storm, despite several relatively recent and well publicised bouncy castle fatalities, and while that may be harsh, it's also entirely fair.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm with MC on this one (and Withers, shudder.) These pious, over-reacting, reading out tweets as if it's journalism BBC cunts have now scraped their way right through the bottom of the barrel.

Even if they'd all died, so what, that's natural selection in action. They come from a genetic line of fuckwits who put their kids on a large inflatable in a storm, despite several relatively recent and well publicised bouncy castle fatalities, and while that may be harsh, it's also entirely fair.

Yes, but the BBC are always overreacting and attempting to make news out of fuck all. There’s nothing new about their behaviour. Also, MC is a spacker.

It's been snowing all night. So:

8:00 I made a snowman
8:10 A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman
8:15 So, I made a snow woman
8:17 My feminist neighbour complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere
8:20 The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it should have been two snowmen instead
8:22 The transgender person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts
8:25 The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot noses, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with
8:28 I am being called a racist because the snow couple is white
8:31 The Muslim gent across the road demands the snow woman must wear a burqa
8:40 Three Police cars arrive saying someone has been offended
8:42 The feminist neighbour complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needs to be removed because it depicts women in a domestic role
8:43 The council equalities officer arrived and threatened me with prosecution
8:45 TV news crew from the BBC shows up. I am asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snowwomen? I reply, "Snowballs" and am called a sexist.
9:00 I'm on the News as a suspected terrorist, pervert, racist, homophobic sensibility offender bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather
9:10 Far left protestors offended by everything are marching calling for my head
9:29 My kids are taken from me and I lose my job

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

8:17 My feminist neighbour complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere
8:20 The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it should have been two snowmen instead
8:22 The transgender person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts
8:25 The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot noses, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with
8:42 The feminist neighbour complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needs to be removed because it depicts women in a domestic role
8:45 TV news crew from the BBC shows up. I am asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snowwomen? I reply, "Snowballs" and am called a sexist.
9:00 I'm on the News as a suspected terrorist, pervert, racist, homophobic sensibility offender bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather
9:10 Far left protestors offended by everything are marching calling for my head

Brilliant!  Next time, just put your accumulated rubbish in a pile, pour petrol all over it, and throw in a lit road flare! Set the lot a blaze!  When the easily offended cunts turn up with pitch forks in hand, begin pushing them into the inferno.

Fucking BBC can fuck off.  They make a bunch of non entity chav bastards stars for fifteen minutes, then cut them loose like refugee rafts in high seas.  True objective journalism is extinct.  I trust the rantings and ravings of the Corner as actual news sources than anything the beeb can produce.

9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

So the BBC have gone fucking hysterical about a fucking inflatable slide at a firework fun fair where 8 fucking badly behaved cunts kids have fallen off and hurt themselves.    The BBC have made a full report and posted several pictures in this Gross over reaction to a nothing event.

Typical of this generation massive over reaction to EVERYTHING its being covered like a major fucking disaster with more coverage than that fucking helicopter that parked itself a bit to roughly in the car park last week.

One utter cunt of a parent called in the air ambulance and several fire service vehicles by wrongly and hysterically stating to the emergency services that a fair ground RIDE had collapsed and many children where injured.    Fearing that Alton Towers had exploded the services turned up complete with helicopter only to find 8 kids had fallen off an inflatable slide.  They are all ok nothing to see here it’s just some cunts dicking about.

Behind all of this you will find it’s either some rival pykie cunts trying to put a rival gang out of business in the fun fair circuit.   Or it’s a bunch of scousers on a night out, trying to kill some other kids by crushing them like Hillsborough and Hysel.  Then the scousers  claiming compensation of course.

There is even a fucking over the top tweet on the BBC web site, saying our thoughts are with all the families of these victims.    It’s just an utterly shit peice of reporting of a complete non event.

Iam off now  to mow the lawn and I expect a 20 minute interview with Jon Snow on Channel 4 news about how my green wheely  bin gets full too quickly and I have to dispose of my toxic garden grass cuttings in an environmentally hazardous way by throwing them onto my compost heap.   I expect Green Peace to set up a protest in due course and for the story to be front page news with 8 million tweets by lunchtime.   Fucking hysterical news.

Cunt reporters.

It makes a change from the usual shit they put on their website.

Without fail, their top ten articles usually contain at least three articles solely focused on "Women's issues" and a couple denigrating Trump. For a license fee funded service that is supposed to be impartial and represent the views and interests of an entire nation, they clearly have an agenda which solely panders to a minority subsection of the population.

11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Cunt reporters.

It’s not just the beebs acting silly cunts. All of the “mainstream media” were parroting this gibberish before any cunt has actually checked the facts. A bunch of Tourette’s turkeys.

12 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

As appeared on "Facefuck" today. 

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

For a license fee funded service that is supposed to be impartial and represent the views and interests of an entire nation, they clearly have an agenda which solely panders to a minority subsection of the population.

Sorry Jason but their mantra is to "Educate & Inform". Believe it or not, not everyone is  right wing and most people do NOT live in Norfolk. There is no remit for impartiality.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 11/4/2018 at 1:04 PM, Jiggerycock said:

Are these times all AM?

On 11/4/2018 at 10:13 AM, Iam Ape said:

Yes, I like others feel they know enough about this event despite not being there BECAUSE we can read and make a judgement about what is a NON event and shit reporting.  Whereas you are obviously a complete gullible prick millenialist cunt, hysterical about every event being a disaster, an utter fucking traumatic disaster, where someone other than the fucking cunt kids are to blame. Yes their fucking useless parents are to blame one for letting them run riot, two for being so fucking over the top phoning the air ambulance for a scratched knee.

you fucking prick.

On 11/4/2018 at 10:46 AM, Witheredscrote said:

Au contraire, you thick, boring cunt. A cracking nom full of content, and humour. I like it.  Fuck off

Merci

you French cunt

dont think I like you now

fuck off

On 11/4/2018 at 12:01 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Every now and then the sun and the moon are in sync.

its brief

so fuck off.

On 11/4/2018 at 7:43 PM, Cunty BigBollox said:

Well I can't believe he's mowing his lawn at this time of year.

The golden rule on lawn mowing is that you have one last mow just before bonfire night.   That’s the rule.

No more mowing until the first weekend in April.

Next week I will give you gardening tips on when to plant a shrubbery, and where to hide your wank mags in the potting shed.

Gardeners Mongs Weekly.

1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

The golden rule on lawn mowing is that you have one last mow just before bonfire night.   That’s the rule.

No more mowing until the first weekend in April.

Next week I will give you gardening tips on when to plant a shrubbery, and where to hide your wank mags in the potting shed.

Gardeners Mongs Weekly.

A SHRUBBERY!

A nice one, with a split level and a little path.

21 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

As appeared on "Facefuck" today. 

It’s getting close to the truth.

Britain is struggling under this crippling shite... no one wants to work in environments like the NHS, teaching, local government if they are white.   If you simply say you would like a “black coffee” you get sacked.  Equally if you say you have your coffee “white no sugar” is a fucking racist remark.   Hence the world is being taken over by shit brown administrators not fit to do the job but the right colour profile.

our kids will simply bum around in Ibiza, and you know what I don’t fucking blame them.  Who would work in such a shit environment.  Ape?

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Yes, I like others feel they know enough about this event despite not being there BECAUSE we can read and make a judgement about what is a NON event and shit reporting.  Whereas you are obviously a complete gullible prick millenialist cunt, hysterical about every event being a disaster, an utter fucking traumatic disaster, where someone other than the fucking cunt kids are to blame. Yes their fucking useless parents are to blame one for letting them run riot, two for being so fucking over the top phoning the air ambulance for a scratched knee.

you fucking prick.

Where did you read about the NON event to make your judgement? Was it on a shit reporting news website? It’s a shame you weren’t there to simultaneously make an instant assessment of the condition of all the victims, so that the air ambulance wasn’t called and the fireworks not cancelled.

You stupid prick.