CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Coping with grief via multi-platform exposure

Jiggerycock

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

How is that TV working out for you Gypps. Probably better than the one my mate bought in BandQ car park off a couple of your lot. Nice box but the tv turned into 2 kitchen cabinet doors on his way home.

lol

My 55inch Samsung that Winston got me in the last riot season, is doing really well. I see they got 60inch TVs out so I'll be looking forward to this summer's riot season. Winston should be out in time. 

15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My 55inch Samsung that Winston got me in the last riot season, is doing really well. I see they got 60inch TVs out so I'll be looking forward to this summer's riot season. Winston should be out in time. 

That explains a lot. He mustn’t be doing the car insurance any more. Getting back to the tv thing. My mum once let slip that one of the most impressive things she’d ever seen was a 14” Murphy before she was married. She said it had a big purple knob on it. That must have been the knob for turning it on I imagine. 

lol

22 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Whilst quickly glancing at the most recent posts on the main page, all I took in of this was "55 inch" and "Winston".

It was therefore with some trepidation that I decided to view your post in full, bracing myself for a retelling of the Mandingo story. I'm glad I was mistaken in my haste and that your fanny is still in one piece.

Guest Khiwa

Peter Andre is another one. When his brother died he was everywhere talking about it, looking for sympathy, at the same time majorly promoting his latest pile of shit.

This was discussed at the time on DSMO, and there was one new member who constantly stood up for Peter, and never posted on any other topic.

Everyone was convinced this was the talentless Aussie cunt himself, even though he denied it, unconvincingly.

The cock.

26 minutes ago, Khiwa said:

Peter Andre is another one. When his brother died he was everywhere talking about it, looking for sympathy, at the same time majorly promoting his latest pile of shit.

This was discussed at the time on DSMO, and there was one new member who constantly stood up for Peter, and never posted on any other topic.

Everyone was convinced this was the talentless Aussie cunt himself, even though he denied it, unconvincingly.

The cock.

Southern Cunt?