CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Coping with grief via multi-platform exposure

Jiggerycock

Rio Ferdinand

That bloke off Sky Sports

That dopey little half-ounce from that boy band ('George' something' is it? Didn't catch it, what with the blood pounding through my veins at the time. There's an advert for his programme on heavy rotation on BBC at the moment).

And of course, the motherlode, Brendan fucking Cox (a man with questionable commitment to his marital vows but who nonetheless will politicise his wife's tragic death within 10 seconds of having a microphone shoved under his nose).

I realise I walk on stony ground here but pressing on, all seem to think the answer to their undoubted grief is to invite television / radio crews into their lives and share their thoughts / recovery / rizla-thin belief systems with a waiting world, lacking the self-awareness to realise this particular coping mechanism is not available to your average Joe(sephine) Civilian.

"Oh but if it helps one other person come to terms with what I've been through" is the fig-leaf of propriety used to justify this posturing, 'emote for the camera's dahling, RADA would be so proud' self-indulgence.

How about those who deal with this sort of thing with quiet stoicism and internal fortitude?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 11/6/2018 at 3:36 PM, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

These are the generation of people who introduced applause at funerals. What do you expect? 

I would give you a round of applause at your death.

• 7 months later...
Guest judgetwi

You don’t expect these cunts to have “quiet stoicism and internal fortitude” when there are virtue signalling points to be had and , in Rio’s case, a book and a TV programme. Think of all that lovely money he made out of his wife’s corpse.

She wasn’t as much use to him alive when he was fucking half the slags in Manchester.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Neil said:

When my wife died no one came and helped me,took fucking ages on my own with one tiny shovel.....selfish cunts

You call your eating utensils "tiny shovels"???

6 minutes ago, Khiwa said:

Amy Winehouse's father is one of the biggest cunts for this.

Definitely. Another cunt like Jeff Brazier, who took bereavement as an opportunity to milk a few more quid out the deceased. 

Filthy fucking Heeb cunt. 

And that gerbil-faced fucking spastic Brazier, can fuck off with his postcode lottery adverts an'all. 

3 hours ago, Neil said:

When my wife died no one came and helped me,took fucking ages on my own with one tiny shovel.....selfish cunts

Have you been having a clear out today? The whole of Norwich is full of acrid smoke and stinks like a few dead syphilitic prostitutes have been thrown on to a hastily prepared pyre.

It's either that or Delia is back in business down at the Carrow Road restaurant.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Definitely. Another cunt like Jeff Brazier, who took bereavement as an opportunity to milk a few more quid out the deceased. 

Filthy fucking Heeb cunt. 

And that gerbil-faced fucking spastic Brazier, can fuck off with his postcode lottery adverts an'all. 

I fucking hate those ads. Notice that they're on new builds estates. That's probably  where most of the deluded "in it to win it" cunts live. Knowing that most new build properties fucking fall apart after about 25 years I suppose you can't blame them for being "in it to win it". 

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I fucking hate those ads. Notice that they're on new builds estates. That's probably  where most of the deluded "in it to win it" cunts live. Knowing that most new build properties fucking fall apart after about 25 years I suppose you can't blame them for being "in it to win it". 

The occupants of the houses they visit are all developmentally challenged, toothless fucking half-wits, who will be skint again in 3 months, having spent all £40,000 on 'scratchies' and a timeshare on the 'Coster-Dell-Sole' that turned out not to actually exist.

25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Have you been having a clear out today? The whole of Norwich is full of acrid smoke and stinks like a few dead syphilitic prostitutes have been thrown on to a hastily prepared pyre.

It's either that or Delia is back in business down at the Carrow Road restaurant.

I bet that's a success. Delia, shitfaced, trying to drum up business by staggering about on the frontage, screeching, "LETS 'AVE YER!"

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I bet that's a success. Delia, shitfaced, trying to drum up business by staggering about on the frontage, screeching, "LETS 'AVE YER!"

The special tonight is coq au vin as it's still 1974 in Norfolk. Obviously there's no vin, as the drunken old slut has downed it all. Plenty of coq though, I imagine Punkape is hurtling towards Carrow Road as we speak.

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The special tonight is coq au vin as it's still 1974 in Norfolk. Obviously there's no vin, as the drunken old slut has downed it all. Plenty of coq though, I imagine Punkape is hurtling towards Carrow Road as we speak.

I never could stomach the condescending hag. Kindly explaining to the Hoi-Polloi, how to boil a fucking egg. 

Keith Floyd would have hammered her fucking egg up her shit-pipe with his cock, and then vomited on the back of her head.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The occupants of the houses they visit are all developmentally challenged, toothless fucking half-wits, who will be skint again in 3 months, having spent all £40,000 on 'scratchies' and a timeshare on the 'Coster-Dell-Sole' that turned out not to actually exist.

I remember the times where you were strolling along the seafront in Places like Cyprus and some scouse cunt jumps out promising a free colour tv blah blah blah enticing thick cunts to jump on a coach and go through hours of hard sell for a time share. 

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember the times where you were strolling along the seafront in Places like Cyprus and some scouse cunt jumps out promising a free colour tv blah blah blah enticing thick cunts to jump on a coach and go through hours of hard sell for a time share. 

How is that TV working out for you Gypps. Probably better than the one my mate bought in BandQ car park off a couple of your lot. Nice box but the tv turned into 2 kitchen cabinet doors on his way home.

lol