CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Black Friday

Guest Kunte Kinte

Guest Wizardsleeve
28 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

What i want to know is why there's so many creepy cunts who create an account, log in and don't actually post anything and  wankers who sign up and log in once and never again.

It will of course be denied, but general consensus would tell you they are multi ID's used to monitor activity, and verified to be working in the event of a ban....they can see who posts what, and be annoying, slithering fucking cunts their entire useless failed failed lives.  

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It will of course be denied, but general consensus would tell you they are multi ID's used to monitor activity, and verified to be working in the event of a ban....they can see who posts what, and be annoying, slithering fucking cunts their entire useless failed failed lives.  

Lol. 

35 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

What i want to know is why there's so many creepy cunts who create an account, log in and don't actually post anything and  wankers who sign up and log in once and never again.

It perplexes me too. I started the 'silent newbie' thread on the open corner to try and draw them out into the open to receive the customary arse full of verbal buckshot by way of welcome. 

Roops usually rounds up the creepy cunts for slaughter a couple of times a year.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It perplexes me too. I started the 'silent newbie' thread on the open corner to try and draw them out into the open to receive the customary arse full of verbal buckshot by way of welcome. 

Roops usually rounds up the creepy cunts for slaughter a couple of times a year.

I like that, like spring cleaning but twice. I think half the newbies who sign up though are probably too fucking thick to find their way onto the open corner to see your 'silent newbie' thread.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I like that, like spring cleaning but twice. I think half the newbies who sign up though are probably too fucking thick to find their way onto the open corner to see your 'silent newbie' thread.

Eric has humiliated many a cunt here.  They know where the thread is, but they haven't got the bollocks to step up.  First, they know they will grass themselves up in their responses, second, they know Roops will kick their fucking teeth in for starting a new ID.  

Guest Erroreptile404
4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Eric has humiliated many a cunt here.  They know where the thread is, but they haven't got the bollocks to step up.  First, they know they will grass themselves up in their responses, second, they know Roops will kick their fucking teeth in for starting a new ID.  

Good point. I've vanquished two people so far, White van cunt by merely liking a comment against him and @sean5302 (well i started it and cuntybaws finished him).

2 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I think a lot of them know that they're shit and don't want to repeat the achievements of Kunte and Albert. 

I.e. Providing irrefutable proof that they are irretrievably spacky.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think a lot of them know that they're shit and don't want to repeat the achievements of Kunte and Albert. 

I.e. Providing irrefutable proof that they are irretrievably spacky.

Albert really is the shittest twat on here. A turd that won't flush. 💩💩

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Albert really is the shittest twat on here. A turd that won't flush. 💩💩

Nor one that will get fucked off.  Even ProfB got the perma ban.  

Guest 'eavensabove
50 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Nor one that will get fucked off.  Even ProfB got the perma ban.  

The poor little thing. It's only crime was being clinically insane, like the rest of you. 

On 11/17/2018 at 7:23 PM, Cunty BigBollox said:

Black Friday is just a day created by big businesses to give thick cunts like yourself, the impression you're getting a good deal. Wednesday and Thursday of this week will be spent brushing the dust off of last year's stock they couldn't sell to idiots like you for the MRP.

I only go shopping on White Thursday.

Its were all tax paying white folk get fucking ripped off and have to pay full price for everything in the store. 

Guest Ollyboro
6 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

There is probably more than one reason as to why cunts sign up and don't post.  Them joining up, then instantly dying is the one that fills my heart with the greatest joy. But generally speaking I suspect nerves is the most common denominator, followed by fear that an employer, or parent might find out about their true personalities. I'm sure more than one prospective punter has been put off by the possibility of Spunkers tracking him down and bumming him. And never underestimate the difficulty in getting hold of mobile phone top-ups for category A prisoners.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

The poor little thing. It's only crime was being clinically insane, like the rest of you. 

Prof wasn't insane....just tedious beyond description. 

Guest 'eavensabove
11 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

There is probably more than one reason as to why cunts sign up and don't post.  Them joining up, then instantly dying is the one that fills my heart with the greatest joy. But generally speaking I suspect nerves is the most common denominator, followed by fear that an employer, or parent might find out about their true personalities. I'm sure more than one prospective punter has been put off by the possibility of Spunkers tracking him down and bumming him. And never underestimate the difficulty in getting hold of mobile phone top-ups for category A prisoners.

I'd wager that most of them are script writers for CBBC and for One Born Every Minute.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Prof wasn't insane....just tedious beyond description. 

I didn't get the pleasure of witnessing it, Wizz. I only had a certain degree of fun waiting for what the mutton cuntlet attempted next. 'If' it was all an act on Profs part, then Frank should have stuck to it. They were his finest hours, ever. 

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Yes, I know it does, and as regular as clockwork, but what about your other punters?

Well, they are not "my" punters. However in answer to your question I have very gently and slowly widened the parameters as to who qualifies for termination. So far no one seems to have noticed this. Over time and based on my subjective and wholly unscientific assessment of the site's critical mass the cull zone will be further widened.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, they are not "my" punters. However in answer to your question I have very gently and slowly widened the parameters as to who qualifies for termination. So far no one seems to have noticed this. Over time and based on my subjective and wholly unscientific assessment of the site's critical mass the cull zone will be further widened.

Am I in for Christmas, or can I plan for leniency? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Roops, sometimes your words are like speaking to Hannibal Lecter!  

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out.