CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Antonio Bramante

camberwell gypsy

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46243072

This snowflake parent has decided that it's not his fault that he has to take his kids every two weeks for a McDonalds "at the urging of his children". It's McDonalds and their advertising. Apparently, there are parents that are angry because McDonalds has a hold on their children's stomachs. So he has brought in some shyster lawyer whos only too happy to wring a few million from a multi national, because a group of parents are too shit scared to tell their children that they can't have a McDonalds. 

I can't be asked to go into details about the gripe but it just seems to me, yet another "blame everyone else" for piss poor parenting. 

I've just done a job next to a junior school and I was fucking shocked at how some of these cunts looked and acted.Their offspring have no fucking chance of ever achieving anything as they're being dragged up by fat,thick,scummy cunts who know fuck all about how to behave,I'm glad ill be dead inside 15 years because if I had to endure these type of cunts any longer then Norwich will have its very own 'Columbine' mixed with a little 'Dunblane'

Guest Queefer
1 hour ago, Neil said:

I've just done a job next to a junior school and I was fucking shocked at how some of these cunts looked and acted.Their offspring have no fucking chance of ever achieving anything as they're being dragged up by fat,thick,scummy cunts who know fuck all about how to behave,I'm glad ill be dead inside 15 years because if I had to endure these type of cunts any longer then Norwich will have its very own 'Columbine' mixed with a little 'Dunblane'

I bet you love living on the Larkman with plentifu cheap hookers , endless drugs and an Aldi nice and handy 

Just now, Queefer said:

I bet you love living on the Larkman with plentifu cheap hookers , endless drugs and an Aldi nice and handy 

If you only knew..............................Larkman,Lakenham et al,fucking ghettos full of chavvy smack heads and ho's

Guest Queefer
Just now, Neil said:

If you only knew..............................Larkman,Lakenham et al,fucking ghettos full of chavvy smack heads and ho's

I do know I have a home in Noorfuck