CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

George H W Bush.

Last Cunt Standing

The old boy finally curled his toes then. 

Shame as I had Prince Phillip in the monthly dead pool. 

£10 says there is a #metoo angle to this story within the day, given the horny old boy apparently liked a good grope now and again. Hard to believe when he had a total fox like Barbara to come home to. 

I expect his idiot son will be all over the news paying tribute to his father, who for all his failings could at least string a coherent sentence together. Fuck knows what he made of those who followed him; Slick Willie, Dubya, Muslim Barry and Don The Orangutan. 

Read my lips....they’ve gone blue. 

• Like 3

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Utterly hypocritical wanker. Ordered the invasion of Panama on the pretext that Manuel Noriega was a drug trafficker despite practically sucking his cock when he was CIA director. I hope that Hermann Munster lookalike Rumsfeld goes next.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The old boy finally curled his toes then. 

Shame as I had Prince Phillip in the monthly dead pool. 

£10 says there is a #metoo angle to this story within the day, given the horny old boy apparently liked a good grope now and again. Hard to believe when he had a total fox like Barbara to come home to. 

I expect his idiot son will be all over the news paying tribute to his father, who for all his failings could at least string a coherent sentence together. Fuck knows what he made of those who followed him; Slick Willie, Dubya, Muslim Barry and Don The Orangutan

Read my lips....they’ve gone blue. 

I've read that he, and the rest of the living former presidents despise Donald.  If Dubya, and HW voted for Hillary Clinton, that should tell the entire fucking world all they need to know about the orange knob cheese crusted cunt. 

21 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Hey SouthernCunt, I see ScoMo got his pre-election photo with The Donald. Think he’ll still be PM next year?

No. We are in the parlous situation of having not a single mainstream politician worth voting for. I’m centre right leaning fiscally, and pretty much a libertarian socially, so there is fuck all for me. We are in the grip of an explosion of political correctness here, with talk of one of the states here opting out of gender on birth certificates and such shit like that, quotas for women in political and corporate life. I despair for the future.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

No. We are in the parlous situation of having not a single mainstream politician worth voting for. 

Sounds familiar. I suppose that’s tricky when voting is mandatory. At least you’ll get a free sausage.

Is it VIC going soft on the concept of gender, I seem to remember them being your California.

if you follow the Pom example, you’ll get Pauline Hanson to demand a poll on you leaving the Human race. Or maybe QLD will break away. 

3 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Sounds familiar. Is it VIC going soft on the concept of gender, I seem to remember them being your California.

if you follow the Pom example, you’ll get Pauline Hanson to demand a pole on you leaving the Human race. Or going full QLD. 

Tasmania, so that says a lot. I’m in Victoria, and we are the most left leaning of the states. And that shits me to tears.

Hanson would do a lot better if her ideologies were delivered by someone other than her. Some of it actually makes sense.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, southerncunt said:

Tasmania, so that says a lot. I’m in Victoria, and we are the most left leaning of the states. And that shits me to tears.

Hanson would do a lot better if her ideologies were delivered by someone other than her. Some of it actually makes sense.

How about that mad bastard who segued from gay marriage to crocodile attacks in Northern Queensland. Bob Katter? He sounds fun. 

2 hours ago, southerncunt said:

No. We are in the parlous situation of having not a single mainstream politician worth voting for. I’m centre right leaning fiscally, and pretty much a libertarian socially, so there is fuck all for me. We are in the grip of an explosion of political correctness here, with talk of one of the states here opting out of gender on birth certificates and such shit like that, quotas for women in political and corporate life. I despair for the future.

A few weeks ago a colleague sent me this vid - its worth watching 'cos this scores 10/10 on the cringeometer.  I've no idea if the senator was selected on gender quota requirements but I will say this sort of nonsense happens in the UK and partially explains why UK Defence procurement is not only unnecessarily protracted but also not fit for purpose. The Admiral in the vid deserves a medal for keeping it together.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

A few weeks ago a colleague sent me this vid - its worth watching 'cos this scores 10/10 on the cringeometer.  I've no idea if the senator was selected on gender quota requirements but I will say this sort of nonsense happens in the UK and partially explains why UK Defence procurement is not only unnecessarily protracted but also not fit for purpose. The Admiral in the vid deserves a medal for keeping it together.

As I alluded to before, Hanson is a special kind of fuckwit. The One Nation party pretty much spoke for the silent majority in Queensland at least, but in using her, the message got muddled. She has neither the intelligence nor the charm to adequately articulate what was by and large a widely held sentiment. In voting for her, Australian voters went strongly against normal convention and voted for the message, as opposed to the messenger. 

We have the advantage of being geographically isolated. You in Europe do not, and the sooner our spineless politicians learn from the disaster that is the open border policy of Germany and France the better. 

How much longer Great Britain can be a green and pleasant land with a strong and incredibly valuable national identity is up to the silent majority that I am sure you have there. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

How much longer Great Britain can be a green and pleasant land with a strong and incredibly valuable national identity is up to the silent majority that I am sure you have there. 

@Panzerknacker needs to take this on board re the Emerald Isle .. I am sure that he likes being Oirish .. but how long will be be able to enjoy that "pleasure" in his own Emerald Isle?

Guest Erroreptile404
8 hours ago, southerncunt said:

States? Oh dear you tossers really are a bunch of little yank arse licking twats aren't you. 

3 hours ago, southerncunt said:

We have the advantage of being geographically isolated. You in Europe do not, and the sooner our spineless politicians learn from the disaster that is the open border policy of Germany and France the better. 

Good news! Read last night that Britain's nuclear arsenal is big and powerful enough to wipe out most large countries on earth, so isolation means fuck all in this day and age and you can stuff your smug self assuredness up your arse. Australia my cock!

1 hour ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Good news! Read last night that Britain's nuclear arsenal is big and powerful enough to wipe out most large countries on earth, so isolation means fuck all in this day and age and you can stuff your smug self assuredness up your arse. Australia my cock!

I have questions.

a) where did you read this?

b) is reading about nuclear weapons usually how you spend your Saturday night? Have you heard of Sigmund Freud? Do you like feeling “big and powerful”, even by proxy?

c) Are you aware that the US, as the originators of Trident technology have an effective veto over deployment, and that an “independent” U.K. nuclear capability is widely regarded as the stuff of fantasy from armchair generals who know fuck all?

d) Can you outline hypothetical circumstances when the U.K. would want to fire on a traditionally friendly nation like Australia?

e) When did you last touch a vagina?

I’m with the Clique on this. You’re a fucking imbecile. 

Fuck off. 

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I have questions.

b) is reading about nuclear weapons usually how you spend your Saturday night?

c) Are you aware that the US, as the originators of Trident technology have an effective veto over deployment, and that an “independent” U.K. nuclear capability is widely regarded as the stuff of fantasy from armchair generals?

d) Can you outline hypothetical circumstances when the U.K. would want to fire on a traditionally friendly nation like Australia?

Fuck off. 

C. Nope!

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://ukdefencejournal.org.uk/no-america-doesnt-control-britains-nuclear-weapons/&ved=2ahUKEwiG2oKP04HfAhUJM-wKHQ-JB0wQFjABegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw1qjwS6YbWMeFGPdVIemOFE

10 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Let’s just say I question the objectivity of the source.

NSB Kings Bay could turn us off pretty instantly. 

It’s a bit academic anyway given our sub drivers can’t get out of Faslane without crashing these days. I suspect a launch might be beyond them. If they did, they are as likely to hit Telford as Tehran. 

Guest Erroreptile404
Guest Erroreptile404
27 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I have questions.

b) is reading about nuclear weapons usually how you spend your Saturday night? Have you heard of Sigmund Freud? Do you like feeling “big and powerful”, even by proxy?

c) Are you aware that the US, as the originators of Trident technology have an effective veto over deployment, and that an “independent” U.K. nuclear capability is widely regarded as the stuff of fantasy from armchair generals who know fuck all?

Fuck off. 

You're a total cry baby running off to another country cos you didn't get your own way with Brexit, so what the fuck has our nuclear arsenal got to do with a simpering little apologist prick like you? You are aware the septics are a bunch of slimy untrustworthy cunts, which is the reason why we're making our own military GPS system independent of the US? to think we'd actually let those fuckers have control over our defence would be a huge national security risk.I never said we'd attack australia the point i was making was that it's irrelevant if you're in the arse end of the world when an ICBM can hit you from thousands of miles away.  Anyway fuck off Neville Chamberlain.

9 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

You're a total cry baby running off to another country cos you didn't get your own way with Brexit, so what the fuck has our nuclear arsenal got to do with a simpering little apologist prick like you? You are aware the septics are a bunch of slimy untrustworthy cunts, which is the reason why we're making our own military GPS system independent of the US? to think we'd actually let those fuckers have control over our defence would be a huge national security risk.I never said we'd attack australia the point i was making was that it's irrelevant if you're in the arse end of the world when an ICBM can hit you from thousands of miles away.  Anyway fuck off Neville Chamberlain.

You seem to be on a bit of a warpath yourself today ED.

Guest Erroreptile404
11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You seem to be on a bit of a warpath yourself today ED.

Nope what happened is that australian tosser got rattled by a daft joke i made, i replied to him then that fucking worm Iamgayped pipes up and decides to rally all of his clique queers against me again like earlier this year, because he has a serious chip on his shoulder towards me for some reason(lol).

32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you seen the 'Feast' trilogy? Somebody finally killed a baby.

No what is it? Book, TV show, movie? I have to admit my recent lurkings on LiveLeak and BestGore have been woefully short on the dead baby front. Soft-headed little shits are too coddled these days - being left next to a five ton cement mixer in a construction site with exposed rebar foundations was part of growing up for me.

4 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Nope what happened is that australian tosser got rattled by a daft joke i made, i replied to him then that fucking worm Iamgayped pipes up and decides to rally all of his clique queers against me again like earlier this year, because he has a serious chip on his shoulder towards me for some reason(lol).

LastCunt is definitely not a member of the clique as far as I remember. I've been away for a bit, but I'm pretty sure he's about as irrelevant as you on here. By all means call him a window-licking spacker, but do your research first. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

No what is it? Book, TV show, movie? I have to admit my recent lurkings on LiveLeak and BestGore have bean woefully short on the dead baby front. Soft-headed little shits are too coddled these days - being left next to a five ton cement mixer in a construction site with exposed rebar foundations was part of growing up for me.

Films, produced by the same lot who did all the Jay & Silent Bob stuff. Utter gross out horror comedy. A baby gets rescued from flesh eating monsters, the bloke running with the baby, throws it upwards toward the survivors on a rooftop, long slow-mo of the baby flying through the air, and then the baby doesn't reach the roof, slams into the pavement with a big blood splat, and is ripped apart by the monster thingies. And in the first film, Jason Mewes plays himself and has his face ripped off 3 minutes in. Fucking brilliant.

• Like 1