CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kate Hoey

Guest Kunte Kinte

Guest Kunte Kinte

What has this fucking old bag ever done for the Labour Party except keep her skinny arse pasted to a good pay cheque, freebies and a handsome expense account plus mindblowing pension. 

Questioned about the brexit legal advice and N. I. she blamed it all on the Irish Republic and specifically their lack of showing any GOODWILL. 

This is the fucking cry baby infantile woman who is supposed to be conversant with the way of the world as an MP for some years but shows same purchase on international relations as a teenage runaway: 

A CHRISTMAS STORY 

ABOUT A LABOUR MP

WHO SHOULD BE A TORY

"Oh Daddy, I hate it here since you married that woman, oh Daddy I'm going to run away tonight. I've packed my bags Dadddddddy.. (whine about how beastly it is in the house) and I'm leaving now... 

.. (sob sob, Kate wipes a sulphuric acid tear drop from her alien like cheek)... 

.. AND I'M NEVER EVER GOING TO COME BACK... (stamping foot in pretty Nike trainer with flashing lights in the heel from JD Sports last Christmas) 

Oh Daddy can you give me a lift to the station? "

(so I can get to Kings X and start a new life on the game) 

Spare a thought, this festive season, for this poor homeless Labour cretin who found next to no goodwill in the grown up world. 

Guest Kunte Kinte
12 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

This cunt's just not in the same class as her brother Penry. You couldn't wish to meet a more mild mannered character than Hong Kong Hoey. Cunt.

I can see you resisted the urge to word play her surname. 

Guest judgetwi

Fuck you wanker. Kate is the MP in the constituency next door to me and I wish she was my MP instead of the dirty Blairite remoaner bitch I have to put up with , or the thieving Jowell bitch before her.

She is a top class MP, old school Labour, one of the few honest  MPs left. She is also very popular which is why the fake Trotskyites who have infiltrated the constituency party can’t get rid of her.

Once again you know fuck all about fuck all.

Guest Kunte Kinte
20 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck you wanker. Kate is the MP in the constituency next door to me and I wish she was my MP instead of the dirty Blairite remoaner bitch I have to put up with , or the thieving Jowell bitch before her.

She is a top class MP, old school Labour, one of the few honest  MPs left. She is also very popular which is why the fake Trotskyites who have infiltrated the constituency party can’t get rid of her.

SHE IS A FUCKING CUNT LIKE YOU. DON'T GIVE ME THAT GIRL NEXT DOOR SHIT TWAT. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
34 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I've had just about enough of you sugar coating your responses.  Say what you mean, you cunt.  

Guest Kunte Kinte
31 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

She is a top class MP, old school Labour, one of the few honest  MPs left. She is also very popular which is why the fake Trotskyites who have infiltrated the constituency party can’t get rid of her.

Are you on the same fucking planet as the shit state rest of the country who have been fucked over by the tories using the NARRATIVE OF BREXIT aided and abetted by fucking dinosaurs like Hoey and Skinner. 

These antiques are a serious health risk to genuine Labour policies come the next election and I bet you now when they don't see a poorer Britain because of Brexit they'll take their withered arses with full pensions and benefits into a nice comfy retirement. 

2 hours ago, Kunte Kinte said:

What has this fucking old bag ever done for the Labour Party except keep her skinny arse pasted to a good pay cheque, freebies and a handsome expense account plus mindblowing pension. 

Questioned about the brexit legal advice and N. I. she blamed it all on the Irish Republic and specifically their lack of showing any GOODWILL. 

This is the fucking cry baby infantile woman who is supposed to be conversant with the way of the world as an MP for some years but shows same purchase on international relations as a teenage runaway: 

A CHRISTMAS STORY 

ABOUT A LABOUR MP

WHO SHOULD BE A TORY

"Oh Daddy, I hate it here since you married that woman, oh Daddy I'm going to run away tonight. I've packed my bags Dadddddddy.. (whine about how beastly it is in the house) and I'm leaving now... 

.. (sob sob, Kate wipes a sulphuric acid tear drop from her alien like cheek)... 

.. AND I'M NEVER EVER GOING TO COME BACK... (stamping foot in pretty Nike trainer with flashing lights in the heel from JD Sports last Christmas) 

Oh Daddy can you give me a lift to the station? "

(so I can get to Kings X and start a new life on the game) 

Spare a thought, this festive season, for this poor homeless Labour cretin who found next to no goodwill in the grown up world. 

I'm not sure the Christmas analogy works here KK...

As for the N.Irish born and bred La Hoey, I suspect the veteran Labour MP, who incidentally has an economics degree, has a clearer understanding of international relations than you which, judging from your own discourse on politics and world affairs to date, is not unadjacent to bugger all. I suspect your ire is motivated by the fact that Ms Hoey is a member of the Lab back-bench awkward squad with regards to Brexit.

Guest Kunte Kinte
50 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm not sure the Christmas analogy works here KK...

As for the N.Irish born and bred La Hoey, I suspect the veteran Labour MP, who incidentally has an economics degree, has a clearer understanding of international relations than you which, judging from your own discourse on politics and world affairs to date, is not unadjacent to bugger all. I suspect your ire is motivated by the fact that Ms Hoey is a member of the Lab back-bench awkward squad with regards to Brexit.

PRECISELY - SHE'S A SHIT AND IMHO AN OVER QUALIFIED CUNT

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Brixton? What wing they got you in, Cuddles?

Wrong constituency, but either of them are a centre of culture and sophistication compared to the land of the smogmonsters.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Kunte Kinte said:

She is a top class MP, old school Labour, one of the few honest  MPs left. She is also very popular which is why the fake Trotskyites who have infiltrated the constituency party can’t get rid of her.

Are you on the same fucking planet as the shit state rest of the country who have been fucked over by the tories using the NARRATIVE OF BREXIT aided and abetted by fucking dinosaurs like Hoey and Skinner. 

These antiques are a serious health risk to genuine Labour policies come the next election and I bet you now when they don't see a poorer Britain because of Brexit they'll take their withered arses with full pensions and benefits into a nice comfy retirement. 

“Genuine Labour policies”?

Fuck me, even old Steptoe himself doesn’t know what they are !

You must be smarter than I thought but, to be honest, you were starting from a very low base in the first place.

Are you George Soros by any chance ?

Guest Ollyboro
3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Wrong constituency, but either of them are a centre of culture and sophistication compared to the land of the smogmonsters.

Until you've drank in the Navigation - you cunt - you'll never know what the basepoint of sophistication is.  As a matter of interest, Judy, where do you buy your fruit and vegetables? Not from one of the hundreds of scruffy fruit and veg stalls found on every major road in London by any chance? All those thousands of diesel spewing vehicles shitting over the apples? Fuck you. In The People's Republic, our vegetables are frozen. Or  immigrants from Sunderland.

Guest judgetwi

I hadn’t thought about air pollution because that’s promoted by politicians, especially Suckdick Khan, and they are all proven liars.

All of those stalls are run by Iron curtain gangsters who control all the exploitation of poor people in London. No, I stick to the supermarkets and the occasional farmers market when I have the time.

The supermarkets, admittedly , are simply, run by a higher class of gangster but it tastes much better.

Hope that answers your question.

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

I hadn’t thought about air pollution because that’s promoted by politicians, especially Suckdick Khan, and they are all proven liars.

All of those stalls are run by Iron curtain gangsters who control all the exploitation of poor people in London. No, I stick to the supermarkets and the occasional farmers market when I have the time.

The supermarkets, admittedly , are simply, run by a higher class of gangster but it tastes much better.

Hope that answers your question.

Doesn't even come close to answering my question.

These "Farmer's Markets"(I'm hoping the term isn't a Polari  expression) you attend (when you have the time),  are they held in the countryside, or are they held in the middle of a city?

Guest Ollyboro
10 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Bromley. Look it up cunt.

Just have. Apparently Bromley Market  is held on a fucking high street, near a theatre (which explains your interest). Hardly a farmers market. By the way, Judy, are Charlton fans still protesting with rubber ducks/bath toys? Or are you all too busy buying muesli at Bromley High Street's Farmers Market? Cunt.

7 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Just have. Apparently Bromley Market  is held on a fucking high street, near a theatre (which explains your interest). Hardly a farmers market. By the way, Judy, are Charlton fans still protesting with rubber ducks/bath toys? Or are you all too busy buying muesli at Bromley High Street's Farmers Market? Cunt.

It’s only a website, olly. Calm. 

Guest Ollyboro
13 minutes ago, Frank said:

It’s only a website, olly. Calm. 

Well done for sucking the life out of this thread. There's myself and Judy, a-laughing and a-joshing, then you turn up. Trying your best to get in on all the priceless badinage, but in reality stamping all-over the conversation, like a chimp on drawing pins trying to put out a fire. Next time you feel so inclined, ask Scrote - or some other cunt-  if your timing's right. Then kill yourself.

Guest Kunte Kinte

I will be naming and shaming the Ickeian reptiles in the Labour Party, chief amongst them the Hoey and the Skinner, and their votes either with or against a Cuntservative govt onTuesday. In the meantime, YOU may have a problem with Iron Curtain greengrocers but in my constituency of downtown Lagos our problem is whitey white van drivers purporting to be Jacks of All Trades in the tradition of Jeremy Clarkson talking about fuck all and James May "reassembling" shit items exhibiting dirty builders cracks from their arses hanging outside the back of their trousers frightening the women and children and causing the local chimp population to go on the rampage.