CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Ollyboro

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Talk about the economy yes, but grasp of it unlikely.

Give in to it all and do us a picture of roops and her specially trained wolverine cross arse hamsters on chains, ready for the next influx of cooler inmates 

It's a start...

whitey.jpg 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

If you can include a Were-Pika saying, "Eeep, ya cunt!" I might let you off just this once.

Now I'm getting mixed signals. Stubby wants genetically engineered arse-infiltration trained hamsters and you want a Pika - a Were-Pika to be exact (fuck knows how I'm going to depict the fact that it's man by day and Pika by night), and I also have to fit Roops in there somewhere and, undoubtedly, some unfortunate, screaming cunt to be on the receiving  end - who has to resemble Frank (its my fucking picture so I'm allowed to add my own touch).

Do you want the fucker to be man-sized, or just regular Pika size (maybe sitting on Roops' shoulder watching the entire thing)?

55 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Now I'm getting mixed signals. Stubby wants genetically engineered arse-infiltration trained hamsters and you want a Pika - a Were-Pika to be exact (fuck knows how I'm going to depict the fact that it's man by day and Pika by night), and I also have to fit Roops in there somewhere and, undoubtedly, some unfortunate, screaming cunt to be on the receiving  end - who has to resemble Frank (its my fucking picture so I'm allowed to add my own touch).

Do you want the fucker to be man-sized, or just regular Pika size (maybe sitting on Roops' shoulder watching the entire thing)?

Pika-sized will be fine. As you point out, space is going to be at a premium in this fantastic tableau.

On a semi-related note, have you seen/read "Electric Dreams - the collected works of Jim'll Paint it"? That's your fucking bar - now get over it.

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Pika-sized will be fine. As you point out, space is going to be at a premium in this fantastic tableau.

On a semi-related note, have you seen/read "Electric Dreams - the collected works of Jim'll Paint it"? That's your fucking bar - now get over it.

I think I'll omit my own addition so I can add more detail to the critters - trying to get it all into a wide frame is a cunt. I'm thinking a front view of Roops from the recipient's perspective, sitting open legged on the floor with the usual sadistic smile, the beasts between her thighs straining at their chains, with your little Pika sitting on her shoulder, probably smoking a fag or punching the palm of his paw suggestively as he delivers his one-liner.  

Jim draws pretty much anything that weirdos on the internet ask him to draw. In Paint. In MS-fucking-Paint. We are not worthy.

MAIN.jpg?1438274846

"Richard Madeley crying in an ASDA supermarket because he has lost Judy. A member of staff is comforting him and Prince is making an announcement over the Tannoy. Richard is wearing a Ben 10 T-shirt and holding a balloon."

tumblr_n0oe1bfTmS1s6ylubo1_1280.jpg?1438

"Vladimir Putin as every member of the Village People"

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, that explains why your initial analysis so spectacularly wide off the mark. The White Paper was not published until three days ago. Back of the net!! (O.G. Cunt.M)

It was discussed in All major news media fucking weeks ago.  Welcome to wales, were they have just got channel 4.   

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Talk about the economy yes, but grasp of it unlikely.

Give in to it all and do us a picture of roops and her specially trained wolverine cross arse hamsters on chains, ready for the next influx of cooler inmates 

So I'm guessing you're after something like this? The cunts will be smaller in the image, so I can't add too much detail if you're after stuff like KGB tattoos.

genetically_engineered_arse_hamster__unf

• Like 1