CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Catholic nuns thieving to feed a gambling habit

Penny Farthing

9 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Fuck off, you snivelling little sycophant faggot.

My apologies for encouraging the little twat with a like, Ape. I was distracted by the newcomer and didn't notice who it was that was trying desperately to use their naive innocence as a lever to pull themselves out of the sewer. I have fixed the mistake.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

My apologies for encouraging the little twat with a like, Ape. I was distracted by the newcomer and didn't notice who it was that was trying desperately to use their naive innocence as a lever to pull themselves out of the sewer. I have fixed the mistake.  

Are you saying you retracted a like?  That's leaderboard manipulation!  If I gave a fuck, I might type the word "reported," without actually reporting!  

Fuck it, kill the cretin!  

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm don't knowing you who. Welcome and just get blamanche trifle good and fine be things.

You disgusting dirty tramp, learn to live and stop stealing oxygen.

1 minute ago, Iam Ape said:

No, because I was calling you a sycophant, you fucking dunce.

I'm not a "fucking dunce" actually, unlike you, but I like being called a sycophant.

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Are you saying you retracted a like?  That's leaderboard manipulation!  If I gave a fuck, I might type the word "reported," without actually reporting!  

Fuck it, kill the cretin!  

I agreed that Semtex_Spacker's post was amusing, however I reserve my right to remove any accidental likes given to cunts that I mistakenly identified in the heat of the moment, whom I actually want to see burning alive up to and beyond the point where their flesh starts melting off their skeleton.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I agreed that Semtex_Spacker's post was amusing, however I reserve my right to remove any accidental likes given to cunts that I mistakenly identified in the heat of the moment, whom I actually want to see burning alive up to and beyond the point where their flesh starts melting off their skeleton.

Noted.

5 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

I'm not a "fucking dunce" actually, unlike you, but I like being called a sycophant.

You're fucking disgusting, Albert. Cozying up to a clueless newbie under the disguise of friendship because no other cunt on here can stand you. Poor twat doesn't even speak proper English and you're trying to take advantage. Stay away from this one @Semtex_Sally , he's a dodgy bastard with nothing of value to say.

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You're fucking disgusting, Albert. Cozying up to a clueless newbie under the disguise of friendship because no other cunt on here can stand you. Poor twat doesn't even speak proper English and you're trying to take advantage. Stay away from this one @Semtex_Sally , he's a dodgy bastard with nothing of value to say.

I'm rolling about the floor laughing at your extremely poor reply.

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm not replying to anything you've said you dozy cunt. Just stating what a sinister little window licker you come across as.

I'm not a "dozy cunt" or  "sinister window licker", unlike you.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Any chance of you rolling about the floor due to an aneurysm?

Show me one, then maybe? You're a huge fucking cunt.

1 minute ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

I'm not a "dozy cunt" or  "sinister window licker", unlike you.

Oh! Ohhhhh! Good comeback - I can see why it took you seven minutes to write. Fuck off back under your rock you boring, unimaginative, barely fucking functioning king of spastics.

Fuck off before I fall asleep.

• Like 1

Just now, Roadkill said:

Oh! Ohhhhh! Good comeback - I can see why it took you seven minutes to write. Fuck off back under your rock you boring, unimaginative, barely fucking functioning king of spastics.

Fuck off before I fall asleep.

Please don't wake up, but your posts stop me from suffering from insomnia.

On 12/15/2018 at 12:35 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

Reported for coming back even more shit than before 

Banned in 24 hours, hopefully dead in 48

In your fucking dreams, your rimmer.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

In your fucking dreams, your rimmer.

Your rimmer?

So you are declaring that you are his rimmer, maybe in your dreams and fantasies.

You say you are not a dunce, fuck!

Blithering buffoon.

Perhaps your meds ran out, ask nursie to order some more and shove it all down your throat in one go.