CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Are All Spazzers Cunts?

Guest Gobbles Magoo

2 minutes ago, Gobbles Magoo said:

The Pied Piper of Hamlyn was the founder of PETA (Paedofiles for the Enlightenment of Trapped Animals). Since you mentioned strumming out "Sweet Child of Mine" on a homeless man's broken guitar at New Street, I imagined you were simply letting us know you were a PETA cunt.

Thanks for the information I can finally sleep at night now on a side note fuck off pen.

Guest Gobbles Magoo
2 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Thanks for the information I can finally sleep at night now on a side note fuck off pen.

On a side note? That suggests there was some content to begin with in your posts.

Guest Gobbles Magoo
57 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Listen up, Cunt.  I'm certainly no mate to a cock-sucking fartslice of a bitch, and no woman has ever left me unless it is to stuff cunts like you with a fist. I don't like your tone, you pathetic excuse of a man, and the one and only Spazbo on here cunt, is you Cunt. Got it. 

You'd best show some fucking respect or fuck off, Cunt.

Dis' my family again, Cunt, and your days on here will end quicker than you could push your spasticated twin around Poundland.

Fell off the Stannah did we?

I nominate Nick Vujicic - the armless, legless stump with a sickeningly bright outlook on life despite having to live it at arse  height to everyone else. Twat is a motivational speaker giving false hope to the deformed masses - always a fucking smile on his face and a spring in his bounce despite the fact he blatantly can't even wipe his own arse or enjoy a solitary wank at the end of the day. 

5923145_f520.jpg

@Gobbles Magoo, anyone with half a brain can churn out regurgitated forum insults. They're not original, nor are they clever. I'll cut you some slack 'cos, as far as we know you're new here, but we do not imply, infer or directly accuse punters of noncing. Period. Its also a direct contravention of Rule 12 to go for the LCD insult of making sexual references to members' family and relatives.

Guest Gobbles Magoo
13 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

@Gobbles Magoo, anyone with half a brain can churn out regurgitated forum insults. They're not original, nor are they clever. I'll cut you some slack 'cos, as far as we know you're new here, but we do not imply, infer or directly accuse punters of noncing. Period. Its also a direct contravention of Rule 12 to go for the LCD insult of making sexual references to members' family and relatives.

I appreciate the slack, always preferable in my opinion to the tight

Guest Gobbles Magoo
16 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I nominate Nick Vujicic - the armless, legless stump with a sickeningly bright outlook on life despite having to live it at arse  height to everyone else. Twat is a motivational speaker giving false hope to the deformed masses - always a fucking smile on his face and a spring in his bounce despite the fact he blatantly can't even wipe his own arse or enjoy a solitary wank at the end of the day. 

5923145_f520.jpg

Not bad but I feel he's been photoshopped and not for the better

14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Oh no, the pic is genuine - and that's where we get to the absolute worst characteristic of the cunt: He somehow learned to fucking swim.

A spacker that you can't even fucking drown!

Baked beans on Tuesday, swimming on Wednesday, I can't see how he achieves propulsion otherwise.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Gobbles Magoo said:

And to that other cunt who dares to call me a plagiarist, well get this mate, I am not copying you by fucking your cunt of a wife, that's the reason she left you, for shagging her like a spaz with three ducks feet and too much spittle lubrication.

rattled.

Guest Wizardsleeve
30 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Oh no, the pic is genuine - and that's where we get to the absolute worst characteristic of the cunt: He somehow learned to fucking swim.

A spacker that you can't even fucking drown!

Put a few scuba weights belts on the bastard. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

5923145_f520.jpg

What's with the Goldfish leaping up the cunts shorts?

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I think that the Mr.Tickle armed zombie cunt is well and truly finished this time.

No videos in months, and the last couple he produced were fucking diabolical. Dom Joly did the whole screaming random words in the face of bewildered French tourists act 20 years ago, and it wasn't funny then either.

You wont see head nor tail of Fwanky till panto season is over, if at all. I as much finished the cunt off in one swoop. 

3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

What's with the Goldfish leaping up the cunts shorts?

Have you been put on notice 'eavens? Your posts keep showing up in the middle of threads.

As for the picture, fuck knows - with this cunt's  body it could be a pathetically malformed excuse for a leg or the end of his fucking colon.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Roadkill said:

Have you been put on notice 'eavens? Your posts keep showing up in the middle of threads.

As for the picture, fuck knows - with this cunt's  body it could be a pathetically malformed excuse for a leg or the end of his fucking colon.

Blimey, you're quick... LOL

ALL my posts have to be 'approved' by The Mistress before they get shown... Expect this one after Easter, RK.  A swift-response is a thing from my past. 

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

5923145_f520.jpg

Am I the only cunt who's noticed that he's the spitting image of Harry Kane? I imagine football doesn't come quite as naturally to him though.

• Like 1