CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ranglemesh Ranawaterer

Guest N/A

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

I can't quite place him, roadie, but old George seems quite familiar.  He's certainly a loathsome cunt.  

Fuck knows, Wiz. I don't trust any of these "newbies" myself. I keep asking Roops to make me an admin so I can kill the fuckers but she's not biting. It would make sense - I've had alts of my own and I can detect similarities in posts - but its almost like she doesn't trust me...

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Fuck knows, Wiz. I don't trust any of these "newbies" myself. I keep asking Roops to make me an admin so I can kill the fuckers but she's not biting. It would make sense - I've had alts of my own and I can detect similarities in posts - but its almost like she doesn't trust me...

She can be rather cold that way, it's not personal I assure you.  

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I bet you have AIDS and TB.....acquired from the public lavatories near some migrant infested inner city shithole.

Fuck off.

Does he have your herpees (sic)?

17 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Just think what she could do without those dentures in, Ratty...

I'm assuming at the funeral, they'll set aside a room for respectful masturbation Killer. I've had a few dry runs at home but that's nothing compared to the rivers of splooge that will be produced on the day.

1 minute ago, ratcum said:

I'm assuming at the funeral, they'll set aside a room for respectful masturbation Killer. I've had a few dry runs at home but that's nothing compared to the rivers of splooge that will be produced on the day.

Just bring a fucking shovel and take the old girl for one last night out, Ratty. Far more classy than bumping elbows with the other admirers.

On 12/28/2018 at 12:27 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

Come on MC, you're making this up. No one has a name like that. Only Sri Lankan cricketers have names like that 

Just switch the Telly on and I guarantee this wonkey eyed brown unfunny cunt will haunt you within 15 minutes.

Guest judgetwi
58 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He was a brown cunt with wonky eyes who had a bald cunt's hand shoved up his arse. 

Are you talking about Gordon you bigoted woman?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 12/29/2018 at 7:50 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Your superior.

Now moderate your tone. Belligerent little cunt.

Please help, I can't stop laughing!

You're superior to nothing, you're a . . . . . . . 

I'm not going to repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, ad infinitum.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 12/30/2018 at 7:45 AM, Earl of Punkape said:

Eating the faeces directly from the bottoms of the dead is your preoccupation fuckwit.

You have mistaken me for EricTheCuntWomanTramp.