CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ranglemesh Ranawaterer

Guest N/A

This fucking cunt is getting too much air time for too little talent or watchability.    He is simply the current go to brown.   He is unfunny, can anyone remind me of a funny stand up gig he has done? Or even a funny peice to camera on Mock the Week?   

He has either got a fucking really good agent, or as I suspect he is the sign of the time, where every programme will have to have cunts like this to show a diverse demographic.    The thing is they are only less than 10% of the population but why is he on everything.   I switched on channel four news the other night for a warped liberalist view of goings on, only to find Jon Snow had been replaced by Him.   Or at least it looked like him, just as unfunny.

Whats next, Black women on match of the day, sky sports and EVEY live football programme ever!!!     Ohh no that’s just happened as well.

it wouldn’t be so bad, if these cunts toned it down a bit and actually had some talent or in depth knowledge beyond the bare minimum.

cunts the lot of them, but that brown cunt with wonkey eyes really fucks me off.

1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

This fucking cunt is getting too much air time for too little talent or watchability.    He is simply the current go to brown.   He is unfunny, can anyone remind me of a funny stand up gig he has done? Or even a funny peice to camera on Mock the Week?   

He has either got a fucking really good agent, or as I suspect he is the sign of the time, where every programme will have to have cunts like this to show a diverse demographic.    The thing is they are only less than 10% of the population but why is he on everything.   I switched on channel four news the other night for a warped liberalist view of goings on, only to find Jon Snow had been replaced by Him.   Or at least it looked like him, just as unfunny.

Whats next, Black women on match of the day, sky sports and EVEY live football programme ever!!!     Ohh no that’s just happened as well.

it wouldn’t be so bad, if these cunts toned it down a bit and actually had some talent or in depth knowledge beyond the bare minimum.

cunts the lot of them, but that brown cunt with wonkey eyes really fucks me off.

What brown cunt with wonky eyes, Forrest Whittaker?

I was having a nice quiet morning in and then you go and increase my blood pressure by mentioning that absolute fucking thick as shit wanker,no not fucking Ramalamadingdong but that pig shit split arse on MOTD.What she knows about football you could write on a fucking atom.I hate her cliched babbling bullshit with a passion.Amazingly she has turned up on Sky and BT too.She must be so full of spunk at the moment because she has fuck all else going for her.

11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

He is a Indoo sic not a Mooslim sic so what's the fucking problem?

12 hours ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

He is a Indoo sic not a Mooslim sic so what's the fucking problem?

Talentless fucking idiot, that’s the problem.

i have balanced out the muzzer, Brown cunt with the equally challenged in the talent dept, Jane McDonald.    I feel like the BBC.  Totally unbiased!

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 hours ago, George Roper said:

Brown Colnel Sanders looking cunt. 

Come on now George, did you bury Mildred under the patio?

Suck on a live cable or better still go skiing with frank.

Guest George Roper
3 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Come on now George, did you bury Mildred under the patio?

Suck on a live cable or better still go skiing with frank.

She died of cancer. Just like you should. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

So which colostomised spastic were you before this incarnation? 

Fucking terrible.

colostomized and lobotomized.  

Dreadful on all counts.