CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Men Who Beat Women

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

Not all inclusive to men who beat their wives, but any bloke who lays hand upon the fairer sex.  You see a couple on the platform, it starts off as a minor verbal disagreement, it turns to the fingers digging into his or her chest emphasizing how incorrect he or she is, then it starts "keep your fecking hands off me you bastard!"  Then WHACK!  It's never acceptable.  If you can't resolve your problems like civil human beings, you deserve to "fall" onto the third rail.  Or the blue collar peasant at the end of his day at the factory, meets a prossie in his car but his suspicious nagging wife followed him and caught him in the act.  She threatens to divorce him and have her brother visit him, and WHACK!  "STFU you barren frigid cunt!"  The typical blame shift argument ensues.  

In days of old, a brisk but mostly harmless slap would end tantrums, hysterics or resistance to aid and support in an emergency situation.  Now, it's a matter of dreg lowlife culture as popularized and viewed highly in cinematic masterpieces, such as Black Dynamite, Airplane!, The Godfather and countless instances in day time drama television.  Has our country sunk so far that we are to integrate this despicable behaviour into our daily routine?  

I think the only time I could muster the nerve is if the daft hysterical cunt is dressed in a black greasy haired wig, unshaved face because a razor knick could cause his medicinally thinned blood to drain, sun shades, and dancing on spindly weak legs around a bucket ...or some outright thick fucking bastard trying to pass an old pensioner woman perpetually smelling of piss. WHACK!!! 

Fuck off

I agree, Wiz. Any cunt who resorts to melee combat on a train platform is a cunt. Pushing their adversary onto the tracks would be far more logical in such a situation, not to mention more fun for all involved - especially if they're of Middle Eastern decent. I find it medically fascinating how long those cunts can survive after being cut in half by a speeding train and I've always wanted to witness it in person. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I agree, Wiz. Any cunt who resorts to melee combat on a train platform is a cunt. Pushing their adversary onto the tracks would be far more logical in such a situation, not to mention more fun for all involved - especially if they're of Middle Eastern decent. I find it medically fascinating how long those cunts can survive being cut in half by a speeding train and I've always wanted to witness it in person. 

Their survival must be, in some small measure, related to the amps sent through their body from the third line, cauterising the wounds.  I can't say I'd be fond of our peace loving friends on the hotrail though, as they don't eat pork and the stench would be more of a garlic, worm laden lamb leg smoked with leaves of a poisonous plant...or the sofa cushions in Bubba's bedsit. 

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Their survival must be, in some small measure, related to the amps sent through their body from the third line, cauterising the wounds.  I can't say I'd be fond of our peace loving friends on the hotrail though, as they don't eat pork and the stench would be more of a garlic, worm laden lamb leg smoked with leaves of a poisonous plant...or the sofa cushions in Bubba's bedsit. 

Probably explains why everyone is always standing in a circle about ten feet away from the victim just watching as they drag themselves around in the dirt occasionally stopping to finger their bloody stumps in search of their severed cocks. I've only ever seen one of the cunts carried away on a stretcher by a bunch of his mates - and I think that one was just an insurance scam.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Probably explains why everyone is always standing in a circle about ten feet away from the victim just watching as they drag themselves around in the dirt occasionally stopping to finger their bloody stumps in search of their severed cocks. I've only ever seen one of the cunts carried away on a stretcher by a bunch of his mates - and I think that one was just an insurance scam.

Foreigners shouldn't have the right start legal proceedings.  What have they done for the greater good?  

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Sometimes, a touch of the hairy side is all they fucking understand.

A yank with that much talent?  2019 could be the beginning of the end.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Was it really necessary to mention trains and station platforms?

You know what you’ve done don’t you?

With any luck, and with your post, summoning the next round of one direction unrelenting abuse and character assassination of a tranny fuckwit?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Neil said:

It may be wrong but fuck me,how long a list do you want of the cunts that deserve one?

I said it's never acceptable.  I never mentioned understandable!  I went on YouTube to see the entire bit of this Bill Burr bloke, and a tsunami of shit clips popped up.  In a couple of them, "empowered women" were berating and taunting men who were seemingly minding their own.  It was like watching 2-3 vultures trying to move in on a sick, but not yet dead lion.  As you can imagine, when the lion swatted the cunts, it didn't go well for them.  

17 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Not all inclusive to men who beat their wives, but any bloke who lays hand upon the fairer sex.  You see a couple on the platform, it starts off as a minor verbal disagreement, it turns to the fingers digging into his or her chest emphasizing how incorrect he or she is, then it starts "keep your fecking hands off me you bastard!"  Then WHACK!  It's never acceptable.  If you can't resolve your problems like civil human beings, you deserve to "fall" onto the third rail.  Or the blue collar peasant at the end of his day at the factory, meets a prossie in his car but his suspicious nagging wife followed him and caught him in the act.  She threatens to divorce him and have her brother visit him, and WHACK!  "STFU you barren frigid cunt!"  The typical blame shift argument ensues.  

In days of old, a brisk but mostly harmless slap would end tantrums, hysterics or resistance to aid and support in an emergency situation.  Now, it's a matter of dreg lowlife culture as popularized and viewed highly in cinematic masterpieces, such as Black Dynamite, Airplane!, The Godfather and countless instances in day time drama television.  Has our country sunk so far that we are to integrate this despicable behaviour into our daily routine?  

I think the only time I could muster the nerve is if the daft hysterical cunt is dressed in a black greasy haired wig, unshaved face because a razor knick could cause his medicinally thinned blood to drain, sun shades, and dancing on spindly weak legs around a bucket ...or some outright thick fucking bastard trying to pass an old pensioner woman perpetually smelling of piss. WHACK!!! 

Fuck off

Women should be hit if they deserve it but with the flat of the hand.

Such examples could include....

1. Shoddy cleaning or hoovering.

2.  Ruining a sauce Bearnaise

3. Crying after being slapped.

lol.

• Like 2

Guest Alfie Noakes
12 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

No wonder you are gay and universally despised by women. I hope this is nothing but a good wind up.

28 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

No wonder you are gay and universally despised by women. I hope this is nothing but a good wind up.

Women need to be kept in their place...

You’re probably hen-pecked by a vegan frump with horn rimmed spectacles, saggy tits and dandruff.

lol.

Fuck off Noakes.

lol.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

Punkers, I think I'd be willing to pay to see you in one corner, Roops in the other, and watch her slap you so hard even your name would swell! LOL

However, my money would be on you in a match with Pen.  He's a bitch even you could pimp out.  

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Women need to be kept in their place...

You’re probably hen-pecked by a vegan frump with horn rimmed spectacles, saggy tits and dandruff.

lol.

Fuck off Noakes.

lol.

No, as I m gladly free of the shackles of marriage after 20 years. My life is no longer ruled by the need to breed, so my brain is no longer lead by my dick, unlike you when Mr Mtembe drags you around the streets of Lagos by your shrivelled little maggot cock selling your gaping ringpiece to the highest bidder.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Alfie Noakes said:

No, as I m gladly free of the shackles of marriage after 20 years. My life is no longer ruled by the need to breed, so my brain is no longer lead by my dick, unlike you when Mr Mtembe drags you around the streets of Lagos by your shrivelled little maggot cock selling your gaping ringpiece to the highest bidder.

I really must learn to budget my likes better.  This post deserves one. 

On 1/1/2019 at 11:56 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

Fuck off

If a woman deserves a fucking punch make it swift and from the back of the hand in a cuffing motion.   However, with the modern Lilly Allen type cunt I would simple reckoned a few months of gym work and sparring with say A.J  to build up to the sufficient level to knock the faking bitch into next week.

They deserve it you know.

ps.  Any cunt woman under the age of 35 really does need a dose of man fist in her face.   It would sort the state of some of these Tatooed Trollops out swiftly.  Fucking useless, I’ll disciplined slags the lot of em.