CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamina Begum

Guest Couldn't give a shit

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

Being of Asian origin and Moslem , this young woman is already batting on a losing wicket as far as the majority of commentators here are concerned. If what the papers say is true, and that is always a big if, that her parents have radicalised her in the first place, that places her even deeper in the shit. So, what I am about to say will not be popular. She may well be an unpleasant young woman with views that we find objectionable , indeed unacceptable. But, she is a British citizen... she is one of ours. If she gets home she needs to be investigated...a decision needs to be made about her stability, suitability as a parent and the milieu in which the child might be raised after all , she has presided over the sad and needless deaths of her first two infants.. She may keep the child, but she might not. Her husband won’t come here...he is wanted for terrorism offences in Holland...indeed she may be guilty of offences herself. Whatever, she should come home with that child and face the music........ is she a cunt?  Absolutely.

She could possibly be tied to the blades of her ‘husbands family’s windmill and have all the village youths throw their clogs at her. First one to knock her head into the bin wins a big bunch of tulips

• Like 2

21 hours ago, King Billy said:

She could possibly be tied to the blades of her ‘husbands family’s windmill and have all the village youths throw their clogs at her. First one to knock her head into the bin wins a big bunch of tulips

I think this should be the last word on this miserable cunt who would have been better not being born. 

She could possibly be tied to the blades of her ‘husbands family’s windmill and have all the village youths throw their clogs at her. First one to knock her head into the bin wins a big bunch of tulips. 

12 minutes ago, Crab said:

I think this should be the last word on this miserable cunt who would have been better not being born. 

She could possibly be tied to the blades of her ‘husbands family’s windmill and have all the village youths throw their clogs at her. First one to knock her head into the bin wins a big bunch of tulips. 

Just a shame if your on the council waiting list in Bethnal Green. Your being knocked back 1 place the minute this cunt gets off the plane. But hey ho.

3 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I'd stick a firework up her cunt.

A grenade perhaps. Interesting that the people who are saying that she should be given a second chance, because she didn't know what she was doing due to her age, are the exact same cunts who want to let 14-16 year olds have the vote and lower the age of consent. 

19 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me Herr Oberst, things are getting desperate when i’m wholeheartedly agreeing with you .

What is the world coming to? It’s Berlin 1945 all over again.

what an unholy alliance we would make Jewdy!

Me with my urbane tolerance and you with your xenophobic nationalism

Guest judgetwi

Fuck me Herr  Oberst, you are accusing ME of “xenophobic nationalism”?

There are less than 300,000 Jews in the U.K. Let it go for fucks sake.

You’ll be much happier, trust me.

😁

16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A grenade perhaps. Interesting that the people who are saying that she should be given a second chance, because she didn't know what she was doing due to her age, are the exact same cunts who want to let 14-16 year olds have the vote and lower the age of consent. 

And contrary to popular belief the apologists and softies are NOT generally Labour Party but white privileged middle class privately educated Oxbridge of the type in the BBC and Westminster and the Law. They talk the talk but not the walk: you don't see their old private schools sponsoring anybrefugee children unless they are maths geniuses or Yehudi Menhuin on the violin. You don't see foster families with Somali kids in Highgate Village or the Cotswalds. Ad nauseum.. No it all gets heaped on the various services and areas being cut to the bone by the tory cunts. THEY ARE FALSE AND SHE KNOWS HOW TO PLAY THE SYSTEM. 

17 hours ago, ratcum said:

what an unholy alliance we would make Jewdy!

My with my urbane tolerance and you with your xenophobic nationalism

Berlin 1945, it was heaven to be alive. You had a CHOICE - communist or capitalist. Indeed, up until 1961 you could live under communism (if you wished) and work on the Western side. No hassle. The Americans and UK spoilt all that by constant provocation of Soviet Russia, espionage, attempted counter revolution and placement of ICBMs on Russia's borders. That's the reason it went pear shaped in Berlin. But 1945 was bliss to be alive. 

18 hours ago, King Billy said:

Just a shame if your on the council waiting list in Bethnal Green. Your being knocked back 1 place the minute this cunt gets off the plane. But hey ho.

I don't think the Bangla community wants this embarrassment back in their midst. Anyway, she'll be hidden away with a Venables style £250,000 new ID and complete relocation package. Spending money, flat, all bills met. Fucking weekly visits by her contact to make sure she's OK. Fucking Super Court Injunction plus prison for anybody who tries to reveal her whereabouts. You know they can get criminal responsibility for that but not criminal charges in Grenfell. Fucking disgusting. 

53 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought we weren't recruiting any new lesbians until the spring?

Ratcum can't sort out his My from his Me. Or his arse from his elbow. Mind you that's plunged up his own arse fisting himself. 

5 hours ago, Khiwa said:

The Spisis Girls.

"If you wanna be my lover,

You better get with Mohammed"

1550293606566.jpg

Looks like a triptych from a game of "Fuck, Marry, Kill" - except that in this case the choices would be "Behead, Impale, Set On Fire".

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Have you noticed many of these designers dress like cunts?

"Hi, I'd like to be a fashion designer, here's my design portfolio"

"But this is just a scrapbook with some infantile pencil drawings of a shoe"

"My name's Stella, my dad was in the Beatles"

"Here's 2 million quid. Your collection will be ready for Paris fashion week"

"Like, cheers!"

• Like 1