CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BREXIT Part XI

Guest N/A

16 minutes ago, scotty said:

Being a northerner, you'd know that better than us. Such information is of little use down here in civilisation. 

Quite what this suspicious "uncle" character has to do with anything I don't know. He's obviously impressed Reptile with his largesse though. I'm guessing his sweeties aren't Tesco own brand and his puppies are all pedigree. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TheLeaveCunt said:

That and the fact that the English are the only nation within the U.K. that don’t have their own devolved parliament - once that happens and Welsh, Scottish and Northern Irish cunts can’t vote on motions that affect people living in England, then there will be parity.

That already happens now. MP's representing Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish constituencies currently do not vote in the House of Commons on issues that only affect England.

--o0o--

The outcome of today's by election held at Newport West will be interesting. If there is any justice then Labour should suffer a major swing against them which would be suitable punishment for effectively devaluing 17,410,742 votes. Right now nothing pisses me off more than a parliamentary talking head sanctimoniously flapping his/her jaw about "the referendum result must be respected" and then proceeds to spew out weasel sound bites about "soft Brexit" and "leavers did not vote for......"

17 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

That already happens now. MP's representing Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish constituencies currently do not vote in the House of Commons on issues that only affect England.

--o0o--

The outcome of today's by election held at Newport West will be interesting. If there is any justice then Labour should suffer a major swing against them which would be suitable punishment for effectively devaluing 17,410,742 votes. Right now nothing pisses me off more than a parliamentary talking head sanctimoniously flapping his/her jaw about "the referendum result must be respected" and then proceeds to spew out weasel sound bites about "soft Brexit" and "leavers did not vote for......"

The tories have been selling themselves on a mix of patriotism, British Nationalism, Popularism and we will do what you wish and they have failed on all fronts. It is no good pointing out what you think is bad in the opposition when the party you support have turned out to be a load of turncoat lying weasels.

3 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

The tories have been selling themselves on a mix of patriotism, British Nationalism, Popularism and we will do what you wish and they have failed on all fronts. It is no good pointing out what you think is bad in the opposition when the party you support have turned out to be a load of turncoat lying weasels.

Last night's vote to delay article 50 was pretty much on partisan lines, The majority of labour bar 9 voted for, the majority  of conservatives bar 14 voted against. When it came to the crunch Labour, who traditionally bang on about equality, democracy and the rights of man decided that the electorate's wishes should be thrown on the scrap heap.

11 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Face it roops baby..y'all were sold a fantasy and all the elite ran from it ..im only a simple paddy n i could see it from the get go.

Panzbaby 

Well firstly I'm not stupid enough to believe in fantasies and for reasons that I have previously given I believe Project EU has worked to the detriment of The UK. The majority of the electorate who voted in the referendum agree with me, but the people who are charged with governing have done so without consent.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Last night's vote to delay article 50 was pretty much on partisan lines, The majority of labour bar 9 voted for, the majority  of conservatives bar 14 voted against. When it came to the crunch Labour, who traditionally bang on about equality, democracy and the rights of man decided that the electorate's wishes should be thrown on the scrap heap.

We have something called "the chattering classes" .. they support and vote for all of the main parties but the one thing that they have in common when you try to point out the contradictions in their arguments or the sheer hypocrisy in what they are saying is ..  "You can't say that!". They tend also to be over fond of using the word xenophobia as an accusation against those who criticise them when it is actually they who are in fear of change.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well firstly I'm not stupid enough to believe in fantasies and for reasons that I have previously given I believe Project EU has worked to the detriment of The UK. The majority of the electorate who voted in the referendum agree with me, but the people who are charged with governing have done so without consent.

Maybe theyre more clued in than ya think an are trying to stop the numpties flinging demselves off the promontory..straight jackets were invented for a reason..what size are you?

Panzbaby 

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

I prefer Nissan Skyline GTRs myself personally. Probably a bit out of your price range though.

The only Skyline you've ever witnessed is akin to a painting by L S Lowry. Gutter-snipes and soot-spewing chimneys as far as your eyes can see. I'd wager that you're also a 'matchstick man' with a permed mullet too. You're most certainly a 24 carat nerd of the highest order, and nobody gives a flying fuck about that Jewish Uncle of yours, who bails you out with shekels, even though he's one of your 'hopes expressed' vision of your pathetic imagination.  I'll hold my hands up if the cunt truly exists, but I'd still remain 100% sure that he takes you for a cunt just as any other cunt does.     

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Maybe theyre more clued in than ya think an are trying to stop the numpties flinging demselves off the promontory..straight jackets were invented for a reason..what size are you?

Panzbaby 

I see. You're now intimating that the remaniacs position is justified because they are better educated and smarter than those who chose to leave. Numpties or not, a democratic vote was taken and the majority chose to leave. FWIW, If Brexit means staying with the Customs Union and its restrictive practices or even worse, Article 50 is revoked then the recriminations will be seismic. The Irish people may be happy to bend over and take it up the arse with repeated referenda but the British become belligerent when they know when something is wrong and overriding the popular vote is very, very wrong. 

At least there are signs that the EU Parliament is starting to sniff the coffee. Its the MEP's and not the unelected Commission who have their ears to ground and clearly some of them have had a kicking from concerned constituents for they have recently passed a law that allows visa free travel to EU states even in the event of a hard Brexit.. Didn't the doomsayers warn us that that Brexit meant restrictive travel to favourite holiday hot spots?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Decimus said:

Reptile has conveniently ignored the ricketts in his shins and the kestrel on his shoulder and has giddily cast himself as some sort of cloth capped playboy. I imagine that he thinks that Leeds is a fine example of metropolitan culture just because it doesn't have dog shit on the main high street.

Ding-lite. What an accolade...