CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BREXIT Part XI

Guest N/A

On 08/04/2019 at 00:45, judgetwi said:

I wonder how many “takes” they went through before they stitched together this total load of bullshit?

”Come on Treeza, try and keep a straight face for fucks sake!”

Nah....i’m kidding myself. These people make a living out of being snide, two faced, lying fucking cunts. This woman has an impeccable record of lying through her teeth for fucking years.

Fuck this bitch and any dumb cunt who swallows her traitorous horse shit.

the same day the EU  were considering how long you can loaf around the place before you must make a decision..science gave us the first real glimpse  at what a black hole looks like..ooo the irony 

Panzbaby  

Tusk on Brexit extension: 'Please do not waste this time'

Fuck off, cunt! Who made you Headmaster?

We're going to sit about, smoking a rollie with our right hand, scratching our bollocks with our left whils you bimble about, telling everyone how it's going to be

Why?

'Cos we can and we want to.

11 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

We're going to sit about, smoking a rollie with our right hand, scratching our bollocks with our left whils you bimble about, telling everyone how it's going to be

Why?

So nothing new with your average British worker then.  No wonder the U.K has become a laughing stock.  Fuck off you thick lazy cunt.

55 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Why?

So..bizniz as usual for your MP's and MEP's so 

Panzbaby 

Guest judgetwi
On 08/04/2019 at 02:42, Panzerknacker said:

Could be here for another year jewdz baby 

Panzbaby 

Fuck me! You got something right Pansy boy!

The way the Tory leadership election works they will end up with a leaver, probably Boris. No doubt the E.U. fascists think they can buy any cunt off, although at a higher price than any Irish traitor.

But why take the risk? No, Treezer the Appeaser has guaranteed her useless Quisling arse in Downing Street for another 6 months at least.

Boris knows its a shitshow to hell and wont be jumpin into the seat until some form of agreement is signed ..then he can crow to the numpties about how he would have done it differently if he'd been the OC instead of his predecessor ..and youll swallow it because yer all conditioned to obey some landed titled  overbred over educated marble in the mouth charlatan.

Panzbaby 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
22 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

.and youll swallow it because yer all conditioned to obey some landed titled  overbred over educated marble in the mouth charlatan.

Panzbaby 

Fair play Pansy boy, they had to drag you cunts back three times before you finally bent over and took it up the arse.

We’ve still got two more to go before we become servile fucking  wankers like your good self.

Give us a chance for fucks sake!

11 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fair play Pansy boy, they had to drag you cunts back three times before you finally bent over and took it up the arse.

We’ve still got two more to go before we become servile fucking  wankers like your good self.

Give us a chance for fucks sake!

Was twice actually jewdy baby ..after the first resounding no the treaty  was changed to include a full time commisioner representing Ireland and ironically enough..it brought the hitherto unknown article 50 into existence..ya know article 50 jewdz baby..tessy sent it off to europe ages ago ..ye lot only got the one vote ...yer elite has had 4 or 5 at this stage..ive lost count ..yer the gick on their shoes so y'are 

Panzbaby 

I had a sneaking suspicion the establishment was gonna attempt to fuck the public over choosing to leave the EU. Call it being pessimistic or just being old enough to have seen there M.O on numerous occasions. I really can't see us getting out anytime soon!

As for Nige who when he's not ripping the piss out of the frog's and krauts at the EU parliament ( which I find amusing) He's having a pint of bitter in the local battle cruiser. There is a but though he's not some local Scaffolder done good. Who plays reggae in the summer on site and is partial to some powder with his pint. No he's part of the establishment a banker out for the rich. He wouldn't piss on most of us if we were on fire!

On 01/04/2019 at 15:50, 'eavensabove said:

Yep and absofuckinglutely. In or out, who gives two fucks save for politicians, albeit that I voted out. For what it's worth.  

I voted out as well but told my missus then, that it's not going to happen, told others and they just laughed at me as if i was some kind of fucking nutcase..ok that part ,they have a point..but my original point about us not leaving the EU doesn't look so silly now.

Of course time will certainly tell in the coming months, the elite don't want us to leave and will chuck every piece of shit at it they can find. Brain-washing nations to bend to their will is what they do best, been doing it for a very long time. Lucky for them that there is millions of thicko's worldwide to channel their subliminal bullshit through. Fuck my old bloodied boots, it's so transparent.

I think now would be a good time to leave so we don't have to contribute to the rebuilding of the shit pit known as Notre Dame. No offence Scrotes, so don't get the hump.

I can just imagine the typical Frenchman just shrugging his shoulders and taking a long drag on their Gitanes when Salisbury Cathedral burnt down. Dozy cunts.

50 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I think now would be a good time to leave so we don't have to contribute to the rebuilding of the shit pit known as Notre Dame. No offence Scrotes, so don't get the hump.

I can just imagine the typical Frenchman just shrugging his shoulders and taking a long drag on their Gitanes when Salisbury Cathedral burnt down. Dozy cunts.

I have never been offended by the opinions of a fucking imbecile...

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

There is unfinished business with France regarding the Norman Conquest and the hundreds of years of enslavement of the English by the French. That must be worth several £Trillion in compensation.

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, Fender777 said:

I voted out as well but told my missus then, that it's not going to happen, told others and they just laughed at me as if i was some kind of fucking nutcase..ok that part ,they have a point..but my original point about us not leaving the EU doesn't look so silly now.

Of course time will certainly tell in the coming months, the elite don't want us to leave and will chuck every piece of shit at it they can find. Brain-washing nations to bend to their will is what they do best, been doing it for a very long time. Lucky for them that there is millions of thicko's worldwide to channel their subliminal bullshit through. Fuck my old bloodied boots, it's so transparent.

You're not wrong. I also reckon that we'll never be entirely out during our lifetime. There'll still be rules & terms that will be fought after for many years to come. The thing that fucks me off, is that we had none of this poncing about when we were made to join, and neither were there loads of votes in the House of Commons for months on end. The people voted 'in' and in we went, to the detriment of our country, and the sooner we leave the better. 

9 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Exactement Hammer.  We this side are rather excited about your  Extinction Rebellion activists causing havoc in London.  

I'm leading the charge Scrote, on a white stallion i might add, then we are coming to France to join those vest cunts and will save you cunts yet again..

Look out for hammer wielding lunatics passing through your town soon..keep safe Dick-Puke.