CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Smartmatic

King Billy

A Venezuelan company called Smartmatic has just been awarded the contract to count the votes in next years London mayoral elections. They will be paid 9 million pounds of public money, more than double the cost of the 2016 contract. The company has links to the Madura regime in Venezuela. In fact there is overwhelming evidence of major irregularities during the last election there. Mayor Khan does fuck all except complain about having no money to spend on police etc etc etc due to Tory cuts but seems to see nothing wrong in this strange, (some might say corrupt) decision. Perhaps he’s just a fuckin bent little racist windbag midget cunt. Who knows?

Guest judgetwi

You are wrong. Suckdick does a lot more than that. He bans sexist fat shaming ads on the Tube, he imposes ridiculous taxes on plebs who dare to drive their cars in London while sucking up to rich cunts who want a third runway at Heathrow. ( it’s all about pollution of course) He employs, at taxpayers expense, a fat Yank comedian lezzer as a “nightime czar” whatever the fuck that is. He also employs hundreds of pen pushing snowflake wankers to “solve London’s problems.”

When he is not doing the job he was elected for ( ie most of the fucking time) he is attending gay pride events, remoaner rallies and Trump is a cunt marches. Oh , then there’s his regular visits to the LBC studios so James O’Brien can bend him over and tongue his fucking bumhole.

I’ve lived through 16 fucking years of Red Ken Jew baiting Livingstone and Toff boy lying bastard Johnson. 

Ah. .... the good old days.

7 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Oh sorry, I should have said his Dad was a busdriver. He never mentions that but I thought you should know.

I could give him a bye for all that other shit, but a fuckin bus drivers son. Well that explains everything. Come on Khan. Get that bus out. I hate you Khan. Aaarghhhh

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

But seriously though folks, on a positive note, he has managed to preside over a 600% increase in knife crime and the street murder rate in London has increased 5 fold so at least things have never been so good on that front. 

Good call.

And why has knife crime escalated? Maybe because the police have been directed by Khan to not target black youths for stop and search activity. Despite the fact that at least 80% of knife crime in big cities is committed by black youths..

..welcome to the 21st century, where truth is the new fascism.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good call.

And why has knife crime escalated? Maybe because the police have been directed by Khan to not target black youths for stop and search activity. Despite the fact that at least 80% of knife crime in big cities is committed by black youths..

..welcome to the 21st century, where truth is the new fascism.

So if they put a sign in the window of all knife shops saying “ No blacks” Fucking job done

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I thought he was a Slav diver? For the Serbian navy?

I’ve been a muff diver for many a year     I’ve spent all my money on muff diving gear      The goggles the snorkel the muff diving tank      If I’m not out muff diving I’m having a wank