CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Peter Tork RIP

Earl of Punkape

Peter Tork was not a cunt, the Monkees were a pretty good 'pop' band in their day, they were/are pretty decent musicians and songwriters, try Finding stuff by Mike Nesmith on YouTube(if you can be bothered).

Some of you cunts need to quit wanking over Little Mix and Spice Girls videos and get a musical education.

Cunts!

1 hour ago, cooze said:

Peter Tork was not a cunt, the Monkees were a pretty good 'pop' band in their day, they were/are pretty decent musicians and songwriters, try Finding stuff by Mike Nesmith on YouTube(if you can be bothered).

Some of you cunts need to quit wanking over Little Mix and Spice Girls videos and get a musical education.

Cunts!

I like "Listen to the band". 

On 22/02/2019 at 14:42, cooze said:

Cunts!

Who's that twat shaking a K&N air filter off of a Suzuki GT250? Weird cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 21/02/2019 at 18:11, Earl of Punkape said:

Hey hey with the Monkeys

Peter Tork is dead....

Peter Tork, a member of the dreadful made-for-TV pop group The Monkees, has died at the age of 77.

"There are no words right now... heartbroken over the loss of my Monkee brother Peter Tork," bandmate Micky Dolenz tweeted.

Fuck off Micky Dolenz and goodbye Peter Tork.

lol.

I hope you're next.

On 22/02/2019 at 13:32, camberwell gypsy said:

Whenever I'm in an area where all the houses look the same, the line from that sing always springs to mind: "Rows of houses that look the same"

The only time you're looking at houses is when you and your sort are out on the Rob. Mind you, caravans all look pretty similar too.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Dream on pal; If multiple doses of very, very bad AIDS can't finish the cunt off, nothing can.

I have a theory that if he were bound securely to a cement wall, with only one chair in the room, and in that chair, you seat Pen with her tales from the BBC news website, and his/her unending observations of train fuckery, he'd die.....horribly.