CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Peter Tork RIP

Earl of Punkape

Hey hey with the Monkeys

Peter Tork is dead....

Peter Tork, a member of the dreadful made-for-TV pop group The Monkees, has died at the age of 77.

"There are no words right now... heartbroken over the loss of my Monkee brother Peter Tork," bandmate Micky Dolenz tweeted.

Fuck off Micky Dolenz and goodbye Peter Tork.

lol.

Guest judgetwi

Probably the first manufactured “boy band”.......hired as actors, couldn’t play their instruments and couldn’t write songs.

However, remembered for some classic pop songs. “I’m a Believer “,   “Daydream Believer” and “ Last Train to Clarksville” spring to mind.

I wonder how many of today’s boy band hits will be remembered in 50 years time, other than by mental old ladies trying to relive their youth.?

A bit like Lady P and her reminisces of pre-Beeching long forgotten branch lines.

Sad.

49 minutes ago, scotty said:

Never mind that, did davy jones' mum really invent tippex? And if so, did she get the idea after wanking off her old man? 

30 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It was Michael Nesmith's mum

Gyppo is correct (c wot I dun?)

apologies for the misremembered information.

Just now, judgetwi said:

Probably the first manufactured “boy band”.......hired as actors, couldn’t play their instruments and couldn’t write songs.

However, remembered for some classic pop songs. “I’m a Believer “,   “Daydream Believer” and “ Last Train to Clarksville” spring to mind.

I wonder how many of today’s boy band hits will be remembered in 50 years time, other than by mental old ladies trying to relive their youth.?

A bit like Lady P and her reminisces of pre-Beeching long forgotten branch lines.

Sad.

Some cunt may correct me because I haven't checked with google. But I think Neil Diamond wrote a lot of their songs.

21 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Sad.

Peter Tork could play the piano (learned when he was 8 or 9) and could also play the bass and acoustic guitars. He played banjo on one of George Harrison's songs.

8 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Hey hey with the Monkeys

Peter Tork is dead....

Peter Tork, a member of the dreadful made-for-TV pop group The Monkees, has died at the age of 77.

"There are no words right now... heartbroken over the loss of my Monkee brother Peter Tork," bandmate Micky Dolenz tweeted.

Fuck off Micky Dolenz and goodbye Peter Tork.

lol.

I can’t speak for others, but I know exactly what I’ll be posting should I be fortunate enough to hear that you’ve died.

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Sad.

Last train... a fucking classic.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Sad.

I was on the last AC multiple unit (E.M.U.) 304028 train from Crewe to Altrincham Judge.