CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dirty pikey cunts

Neil

8 hours ago, Neil said:

Buy a bit of green belt land,say you want to build a wooden stable for a pony,build a cavity walled double glazed bungalow,apply for retrospective planning permission and get the cunt.Whilst I'm at it South Norfolk Planning Dept are even bigger cunts for allowing it.If their offices at Swan Lane burn down soon just send the old bill round to me and i'll confess .Utter fucking pikey loving cunts. 

Could you elaborate? As for the pikeys - their miles of neatly pegged washing lines (tied to my fence) testifies to their cleanliness. A short walk round the river today (don,'t say "Jump in it with a pair of concrete boots") in this glorious weather revealed to me that there is lots of DIY extending, refurbing and new building going on in many secluded pockets off the beaten path. Property is prob still the best way to make a few bob for the average person. 

Elaborate on what?...they're dirty fucking pikeys with no morals or care regarding rules,regulations or of the trail of shit and grief that they leave behind.If there were more words i could use that adequately describe what I( think of them I would use them all.Utter scum

37 minutes ago, Crab said:

Could you elaborate? As for the pikeys - their miles of neatly pegged washing lines (tied to my fence) testifies to their cleanliness. A short walk round the river today (don,'t say "Jump in it with a pair of concrete boots") in this glorious weather revealed to me that there is lots of DIY extending, refurbing and new building going on in many secluded pockets off the beaten path. Property is prob still the best way to make a few bob for the average person. 

The conning pensioners out of their life savings game must be very slow at the moment then.

13 minutes ago, Neil said:

Elaborate on what?...they're dirty fucking pikeys with no morals or care regarding rules,regulations or of the trail of shit and grief that they leave behind.If there were more words i could use that adequately describe what I( think of them I would use them all.Utter scum

They are a bit of a nuisance I agree. But I find so much fucking shit in town centres (druggies, mainstream petty crime, anti social behaviour, unacceotable dereliction and squalor) and "normal" life now I don't see them as the main problem even when they have pitched up in the locality.Only the fucking posh well caked areas are pristine enough to be detracted by a caravan appearance. Everywhere else is now in such a poor state a few pikeys doesn't make a lot of difference to the local crime rate or visual scenery. 

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The conning pensioners out of their life savings game must be very slow at the moment then.

The ones I saw today were youngish having a go at building and development. Good luck to em though I suspect they had a nice helping hand from some well caked parents. I think the lower middle classes are doing better than ever! 

10 minutes ago, Crab said:

They are a bit of a nuisance I agree. But I find so much fucking shit in town centres (druggies, mainstream petty crime, anti social behaviour, unacceotable dereliction and squalor) and "normal" life now I don't see them as the main problem even when they have pitched up in the locality.Only the fucking posh well caked areas are pristine enough to be detracted by a caravan appearance. Everywhere else is now in such a poor state a few pikeys doesn't make a lot of difference to the local crime rate or visual scenery. 

Last summer about 6 carsvan loads of these lovely people arrived overnight about 200 Yard’s from me. It was a Sunday morning and I said to my bird “ Have a look out the window” Where? she asked  to which I responded “ the rectangular hole in the wall. The gyppos have fuckin moved into the park. She stuck her head out of the  window and replied “ Aww that’s nice, Maybe we can have a barbecue with them later” At which  point, having lost the will to live I pathetically mumbled, Yeah that’d be nice babe and went for a shit.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Last summer about 6 carsvan loads of these lovely people arrived overnight about 200 Yard’s from me. It was a Sunday morning and I said to my bird “ Have a look out the window” Where? she asked  to which I responded “ the rectangular hole in the wall. The gyppos have fuckin moved into the park. She stuck her head out of the  window and replied “ Aww that’s nice, Maybe we can have a barbecue with them later” At which  point, having lost the will to live I pathetically mumbled, Yeah that’d be nice babe and went for a shit.

I try and avoid Jaywick unless it's really necessary. I don't know how you can live there.

I should have mentioned for the benefit of my fellow contributors and playmates, the pristine posh abd well caked areas, clearly are not at risk of a caravan invasion. For some reason the travelling community prefer the already challenged in their genteel decay to plague than the others. Does this trait nake them first class gold medal winners in being cunts? I think it does. So Neil, the gold medallion goes to you for a well chosen nomination. 

Did she think that all the blokes look like a young David Essex, with a loop earing in one ear and the women look like Esmeralda from the Hatchback of Notre dame? 

Guest judgetwi
On 24/02/2019 at 14:02, The Beast said:

I'm no fan of this group of people and I wouldn't particularly want traveller pitches in my village. However, this group of people will maintain the way they live long after the rest of us cunts surrender to being overwhelmed with consumerism and the mass immigration that will befall us the next 20 years.

Fucking right Doc, cockroaches always survive any disaster.

I keep seeing this stuff in the media about all these punch ups at racecourses. Cue the moral panic.....we need more security, we need to restrict alcohol, we need family enclosures etc etc.

Now, i’ve never been to a race meeting in my life ( except a UKIP meeting obviously..... throwaway joke for our snowflake friends ) but i’ve seen the YouTube vids and if you can’t see that it is all about fucking pikeys then you must be blind. Yes they are wearing suits and ties but they are still fucking pikeys. Anybody with any experience of this scum can spot them a mile off. 

Perhaps their snowflake apologists are right? Maybe they are an identifiable effnick minority!

Don’t really care. The only place you can find shit lower than this is in the Palace of Westminster.