CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mark Hollis RIP

camberwell gypsy

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yeah. For dying. The cunt.

It's a strange coincidence, I gave a friend a live concert recording of Talk Talk's just the other day, she'll be well upset :-(

I wonder if Frank's made any recordings 😉

Guest Wizardsleeve
55 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Not confirmed, but if true I'll be quite upset. Loved his voice and loved Talk Talk.

Such a shame.

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yeah. For dying. The cunt.

Gyps, I'm afraid I'll have to be bearer of bad news.  First, the music was pop shit.  See the topic about pop music.  Second, he was a cunt for making said shit.  His voice sounds like Frank was biting his bollocks with a sharp knife poised at the base of his cock ready to give him a Lorena Bobbitt special at the even the slightest hint of an escape attempt.  

I'm glad he's dead....if he isn't and reports are premature and untrue, then I hope he dies soon.  (it will probably be AIDS that gets him)

12 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Gyps, I'm afraid I'll have to be bearer of bad news.  First, the music was pop shit.  See the topic about pop music.  Second, he was a cunt for making said shit.  His voice sounds like Frank was biting his bollocks with a sharp knife poised at the base of his cock ready to give him a Lorena Bobbitt special at the even the slightest hint of an escape attempt.  

I'm glad he's dead....if he isn't and reports are premature and untrue, then I hope he dies soon.  (it will probably be AIDS that gets him)

Like I give a fuck what you think?

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, cooze said:

Tork, Hollis, who's next?

They always come in threes.

Anybody seen Frank?

Nobody wants to!

Should somebody (Punkape) decide they wish to find him, they need only skulk in the shadows of Canal street's popular glory holes and  premiere cottaging venues, and he'll turn up.  

Well isn't that the toppermost of fucking cuntery.

Never sold out or did the easy thing and produced some great challenging pop music.

Life's What You Make It - and so's death apparently. What a fucking shitty weekend that has been.

Meanwhile Lady Gaga continues to breathe.....in and out....in and out....in and out she resolutely keeps going, refusing to stop, the cunt.

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Not a fan then?

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Well isn't that the toppermost of fucking cuntery.

Never sold out or did the easy thing and produced some great challenging pop music.

Life's What You Make It - and so's death apparently. What a fucking shitty weekend that has been.

Meanwhile Lady Gaga continues to breathe.....in and out....in and out....in and out she resolutely keeps going, refusing to stop, the cunt.

Neil would like to poke her face.  

On 25/02/2019 at 19:27, camberwell gypsy said:

Not confirmed, but if true I'll be quite upset. Loved his voice and loved Talk Talk.

Such a shame.

Genuinely had not seen this.   Did my own post to God for being such a cunt.

Before you learn how to play two notes. Learn how to play one, and have a good reason for that note.

Guest Erroreptile404
On 25 February 2019 at 19:27, camberwell gypsy said:

Such a shame.

Oh shit is that who it is? Drat. I quite like Talk Talk. The No doubt cover of It's my life can fuck right off though.