CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Global warming cunts

Guest N/A

4 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Have you ever driven an HGV or are you afraid it might be too complicated for somebody who cleans the toilets at his local golf club?

Anything coming into contact with Punkers in the golf club toilets certainly isn't coming out of it cleaner.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Have you ever driven an HGV or are you afraid it might be too complicated for somebody who cleans the toilets at his local golf club?

My friend’s wife and her daughter both have HGV licenses for equitation activities.

So basically anyone can pass the test.

If you went anywhere near a horse you would probably try to play with it’s genitalia….

lol.

20 hours ago, Goober said:

Apology accepted. 

What was that thing that’s said to be the ‘greatest form of flattery’? 
It seems I’ve overestimated you as a worthy adversary Goobers. Either up your game or do the honourable thing and top yourself. It pains me to say it but I think you know which option to go for. Missing you already.

21 hours ago, Goober said:

A technicality. I said us. As a southerner, anyone living north of Leicester cannot be included in a definition of 'us'.

Anyone living without 24 hr special needs assistance cannot be included in a definition of you, and I’m genuinely not saying that you don’t deserve all the professional help you get. 

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

My friend’s wife and her daughter both have HGV licenses for equitation activities.

So basically anyone an pass the test.

If you went anywhere near a horse you would probably try to play with it’s genitalia….

lol.

Choke yourself..

7 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

So basically anyone can pass the test.

lol.

The only "friends" you've got are the trans dom ones you find on grindr.