CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Global warming cunts

Guest N/A

If the past few days are the result of Global warming,   Bring it on !

Hands up those cunts who want to live in Grey, overcast, miserable, cold, damp Britain.

Im off to buy a car with a big V8 engine, a log fire for the house, a fridge with CFCs and a pallet of baked beans so I can fart methane all day.

i want to see 25 degrees on New Year’s Eve.

Guest Erroreptile404
7 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Hands up those cunts who want to live in Grey, overcast, miserable, cold, damp Britain.

Im off to buy a car with a big V8 engine, a log fire for the house, a fridge with CFCs and a pallet of baked beans so I can fart methane all day.

I tend to agree but i can't help feeling a bit sorry for polar bears due to the ice caps melting. I wouldn't mind 363 days of the year like this though!

Also you have to think about the Spanish and Greek economies, what are they going to do when there's no pissed up Brits vomiting all over their streets because no one bothers going on holiday there due to our country's climate changing 😱😧

Guest Gronda Gronda
7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Are you concerned about potential future flooding? 

10 minutes ago, Neil said:

If this is cos of global warming(its not because thats made up by cunts)then throw another rainforest on the fire.Fuck winter and all the cunts that don't like heat.

I imagine that a cold snap is the serial rape-killers best friend. The last thing you need when you've got a couple of dead barely legals festering in the back of the transit is an unseasonal warm spell.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

It’s gettibg back to how I remember as a kid after three decades of shit rainy miserable no summer weather. THIS IS ACTUALLY NORMAL if you were aroubd in the 1950-70 era. 

19 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Great work.

Double the average monthly temperature in feb, but I guess you won't be so happy when it's 42 degrees in July and the Ping pong ball have melted thus depriving you of a lucrative stag night and titty bar income.

13 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Saddleworth Moor is in flames though MC. Last year it was covered in Snow. What are the odds on it being started by some Manc cunt having a barbecue? I’ve got a fiver with Mrs LCS that they find Keith Bennett. 

Dry as a nuns axe wound, like most of our uplands, due to centuries of draining, sheep grazing, deforestation and burning for grouse shoots. I'd bet it was started by the latter cunts, disgruntled that their barbaric and Victorian era "sport" is in it's death throws. 

Fuck every one of these field sport cunts with fencing stake dipped in rancid dog shit, Ebola and novochk 

Guest Wizardsleeve
21 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

No need for all of that.  Just watch Pen post his drivel all fucking day, the world is doomed.  

On 27/02/2019 at 22:20, Wizardsleeve said:

No need for all of that.  Just watch Pen post his drivel all fucking day, the world is doomed.  

Yeah but let’s have a barB and a beer and sit and watch the end of the world.   Beats endless shitty Grey days in pissing rain.

On 27/02/2019 at 20:04, Stubby Pecker said:

Great work.

Double the average monthly temperature in feb, but I guess you won't be so happy when it's 42 degrees in July and the Ping pong ball have melted thus depriving you of a lucrative stag night and titty bar income.

42 degrees would bring about the need to put on a sweater in Thailand. That’s a cool evening in autumn you thick cunt.  

On 27/02/2019 at 17:43, Crab said:

It’s gettibg back to how I remember as a kid after three decades of shit rainy miserable no summer weather. THIS IS ACTUALLY NORMAL if you were aroubd in the 1950-70 era. 

Yes.... if global warming is occurring. why does everyone crap on about 1976 being the hottest summer ever.    Does that mean it’s now getting cooler????  Must be.

On 27/02/2019 at 16:42, cooze said:

Why don't you winter in Spain like the other, minted, OAP's?

52 is hardly OAP.   Granted I do have the benefit of SAGA holidays, but I prefer Thailand.

On 27/02/2019 at 08:25, Gronda Gronda said:

Are you concerned about potential future flooding? 

No as I live 348m above sea level, which means by 2037 I will be living in a nice fishing village off the coast of Gloucestershire.

On 27/02/2019 at 06:42, Last Cunt Standing said:

Saddleworth Moor is in flames though MC. Last year it was covered in Snow. What are the odds on it being started by some Manc cunt having a barbecue? I’ve got a fiver with Mrs LCS that they find Keith Bennett. 

Keith Bennet will be 95% peat by now so should burn like a fucking cunt.   Manc cunts don’t start moors fires by accidentally having a barbq, they simple set fire to the cunt and watch. No accident.

On 27/02/2019 at 01:10, EreptileDysfunction said:

I tend to agree but i can't help feeling a bit sorry for polar bears due to the ice caps melting. I wouldn't mind 363 days of the year like this though!

Also you have to think about the Spanish and Greek economies, what are they going to do when there's no pissed up Brits vomiting all over their streets because no one bothers going on holiday there due to our country's climate changing 😱😧

Who said the ice caps are melting? Have you been there?  It’s all a tall fucking story.  The uncomfortable truth is that the ice caps got bigger the past few years.

Thats why the cunts changed their story from Global Warming to Climate Change.    That’s like asking for £2 billion to study what’s the view outside going to be tomorrow.   I can tell you it will be different for a tenner £

cunts the lot of em.