CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Celebrity or Whatever Coach Trip

Guest Crab

Guest 'eavensabove
21 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I see Wiz's helpful graphic on how to most effectively slit one's wrists has been removed. Fuck me, who'd have thought that Cunts Corner would ever be more sensitive than Instagram.

Hopefully, the remover will follow the instructions as provided. 

17 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'll have to leave that one, Eavens.  Abusing KB's family is a trip to the naughty step.

You just fancy Elon Musk because of his name. 

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I see Wiz's helpful graphic on how to most effectively slit one's wrists has been removed. Fuck me, who'd have thought that Cunts Corner would ever be more sensitive than Instagram.

I reported it. Self harming posts are not exactly fashionable at the moment. 

22 hours ago, The Bishop said:

Difficult.

As in, "if it is more than three syllables or two words it's difficult." Next time I'll post in grunts and squealing. 

22 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Can't be fucked to read all that shit.

Could you summarise through the medium of mime, please?

Then kill yourself.

More than three words or a short sebtence and the old brain cells start to fatigue. Poor old boy. Early onset dementia. Not early enough in my book. 

22 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've never seen this, and I never will. I presume they use Talking Heads for the intro music? David Byrne's a cunt.

It's actually an arts programme that conveys the more discerning viewer to a world of luxury travel and once in a lifetime experiences. In effect, a Channel Four knocking shop £2k an episode series. 

22 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

I’d prefer it if the crab just killed itself. Fuck the summary.

I am ape is in the running for yet another release in the Planet franchise as an extra. Keep your armpits unshaved and your baboon arse red and ready for action. 

Guest 'eavensabove
22 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

"Suicide" in sign language...

fsSUrmY.gif

Was she not on a Persian vessel in Ben Hur, hammering-out the retreat speed? 

21 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Was she not on a Persian vessel in Ben Hur, hammering-out the retreat speed? 

This is actually sign language for YOU ARE A FUCKING ARSEHOLE. 

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Indeed. Boo hiss to this. Exactly which tender flower are they protecting?

Incidentally while working out you were saying “abortion”, I found this;

Guest 'eavensabove
44 minutes ago, Crab said:

This is actually sign language for YOU ARE A FUCKING ARSEHOLE. 

How the fuck am I supposed to know, smart arse. I watched the cunting thing, but couldn't hear jack shit.

If all you can do is sign, then you should either have a cheque book or shut the fuck up. 

3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

How the fuck am I supposed to know, smart arse. I watched the cunting thing, but couldn't hear jack shit.

If all you can do is sign, then you should either have a cheque book or shut the fuck up. 

As original as Independence Day Resurgence. 

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're still watching it on ch4 though aren't you. I forgot how shit it was.

It's a Mark Kermode Wanker - is he really a Teddy Boy? - Award Winner. 

12 minutes ago, Crab said:

It's a Mark Kermode Wanker - is he really a Teddy Boy? - Award Winner. 

He's no Leslie Halliwell. And definitely too old to still be pushing that 'greasy 50s throwback' shit. I remember Alex Cox had a late night film review show, much more of an engaging personality than the portable toilet named rockabilly.

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's no Leslie Halliwell. And definitely too old to still be pushing that 'greasy 50s throwback' shit. I remember Alex Cox had a late night film review show, much more of an engaging personality than the portable toilet named rockabilly.

Exactly. Cox was a film MAKER too. Kermode should be called Mark Commode for the BBC fems to shit in. A sort of reverse bidet. 

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Kermode is the definitive bullshitter. 

Guest Queefer
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I fucking hate that smartass teddy boy Kermode cunt . I went to primary school with Alex Cox - he was obviously weirdly brilliant even at age 8. 

10 minutes ago, Queefer said:

I fucking hate that smartass teddy boy Kermode cunt . I went to primary school with Alex Cox - he was obviously weirdly brilliant even at age 8. 

And a drug addict. 

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're still watching it on ch4 though aren't you. I forgot how shit it was.

Nearly as shit as the 2001 sequel imaginatively named 2010 with a clearly desperate Roy Scheider.