CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rape

Decimus

3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Its a real fucking minefield these days the question is which two do you choose. Having the written consent and being legally covered, at the risk of trying to slip Bruce Jenner a length. Or open to prosecution with definitive minge confirmation! 

Exactly! As I say, If I was inclined to engage in the ‘rape’ game, which I cannot emphasise enough I am not. I would make sure to have a barrister or QC if I happened to be flush that particular evening on speed dial so that the best possible advice could be sought before, during and while making my escape. But as I have said many many times rapes just not my game.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's as though the men who raped them were only trying to cheer them up. 

Ungrateful fuckin' hags.

It’s all too fuckin complicated nowadays. Years ago, when it was just a minor “slap on the wrist” offence called ‘Heavy Pressure’ nobody even gave it a second thought. But now all you hear is       “Oh so  and so got raped “ Gets a bit like “Whatever, Nice day isn’t it?”

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

It’s all too fuckin complicated nowadays. Years ago, when it was just a minor “slap on the wrist” offence called ‘Heavy Pressure’ nobody even gave it a second thought. But now all you hear is       “Oh so  and so got raped “ Gets a bit like “Whatever, Nice day isn’t it?”

Also what about these geezers who get accused of it and then suffer the indignity of a trial. Only to be found not guilty but forever tainted by the implication they might have done it. Over the years I've read in the papers of chaps exonerated after false claims, but very rarely is there a prosecution of perverting the course of justice (no pun intended) for lying.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Jussie Smollet has proven that making serious false allegations, carries absolutely no consequences for blacks and homosexuals. And I imagine the number of white women, who have been raped by black or Asian men, who don't report it, for fear of being labelled a racist, or a Rotherham style cover up, is a frightening statistic.

Quoting my sentiments exactly there Eric.

2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Also what about these geezers who get accused of it and then suffer the indignity of a trial. Only to be found not guilty but forever tainted by the implication they might have done it. Over the years I've read in the papers of chaps exonerated after false claims, but very rarely is there a prosecution of perverting the course of justice (no pun intended) for lying.

Mud always sticks. I've long maintained that anyone accused of rape should be granted the same anonymity that their accuser enjoys, until proved guilty.

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

Or perverting the intercourse of justice as the case may be.

No way would a female person be untruthful. Would they? Fucking hell. I’ve always thought it might come to this one day. I’m gonna get to the bottom of this cos it doesn’t seem right to me. All over a few measly little rapes.(allegedly). The worlds gone completely mad.

3 minutes ago, scotty said:

Mud always sticks. I've long maintained that anyone accused of rape should be granted the same anonymity that their accuser enjoys, until proved guilty.

And then a police caution if they promise to try not to do it again

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It's not as serious as 'callin someone's nan a slag' tho innit.

1 hour ago, scotty said:

You know you're a good rapist when she gets on top.

Police patrol cars now carry ‘Rape kits’ which I presume must include Balaclava, cable ties, and a knife or hammer or weapon of some description. Surely that’s just making it easier for the lurking beasts and is probably down to Tory cuts or something. As I’ve said it’s a very complicated problem, but the same problem that’s always rearing it’s ugly head.  Police and Public : Loggerheads.

37 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Police patrol cars now carry ‘Rape kits’ which I presume must include Balaclava, cable ties, and a knife or hammer or weapon of some description. Surely that’s just making it easier for the lurking beasts and is probably down to Tory cuts or something. As I’ve said it’s a very complicated problem, but the same problem that’s always rearing it’s ugly head.  Police and Public : Loggerheads.

I fancy starting one of those Asian grooming gangs KB. Imagine jumping out and surprising Mr Patel, brushing his hair, trimming his beard then scarpering. Fuckin hysterical I reckon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scotty said:

better still, just grant the cunt anonymity so they can carry on Skotlle.

Oh and don't forget the Greville Janner disguise they'll need

7 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I fancy starting one of those Asian grooming gangs KB. Imagine jumping out and surprising Mr Patel, brushing his hair, trimming his beard then scarpering. Fuckin hysterical I reckon.

They’re not really a gang though are they? You’ve got your perpetrator, his human rights lawyer, his local corruptly elected councillor, a couple of lazy PC social workers, a bent copper whose come straight from uni and in as an Inspector and twenty or thirty minicab drivers (all related) who have just turned up at the wrong location by mistake carrying  alcohol, weed etc. etc. Oh and mustn’t forget Some ‘worthless slag’ of a white girl who they are all trying to help. 

2 hours ago, scotty said:

Exactly. Anonymity is one of the traditional basics of rape, so why should that change once you’re caught? FFS?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ratcum said:

better still, just grant the cunt anonymity so they can carry on Skotlle.

Oh and don't forget the Greville Janner disguise they'll need

Politicians only seem to be revealed as monsters if they’re in a coma or dead. Weird or what?

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

Checking out now. I just saw a lone female passing by. Gonna follow her in case there’s any of them pervs about. 

If I see a girl alone in the park I always make sure that she's carrying a rape alarm. 

I like to give them a sporting chance.