CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stop stabbing each other adverts on fried chicken boxes

Major Cunt

1 minute ago, The Guard said:

You should see the fucking big granite mileposts here in Devunsic .. you could bury Punkape under one.

There were a couple left at shooters hill in Kent, in the eighties anyway. They weren't big though, and worn smooth, so inscription gone. They've probably been stuck In some shit museum or lifted by the pikeys from Erith and Foots Cray, and sold to that cunt off salvage hunters.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So could the Brook Hospital, and at least 3 pubs full of old cunts trying to tell you that Dick Turpin used to rob cunts at Shooters Hill and some of the old Roman mile markers are still buried in the hedge next to the woods. 

I assume it hasn't changed much?

I've been gone a while but I'm quite sure that the step old Dick used, to be level with the punters, when holding them up is still there. The hospital's gone but no doubt there still old geezers, telling any cunt who'll listen about Turpin.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There were a couple left at shooters hill in Kent, in the eighties anyway. They weren't big though, and worn smooth, so inscription gone. They've probably been stuck In some shit museum or lifted by the pikeys from Erith and Foots Cray, and sold to that cunt off salvage hunters.

Stabbers Hill 

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

In modern business terms, it's called maximizing benefit intake.  Workshy fucking cunts shit out a few more sprog and the council flat goes from a 2 bedroom to a 4 bedroom estate house/bungalow, complete with inoperative Corsas in the front garden and broken alcohol containers on the path and roadway, soiled feminine hygiene products stuck to the neighbours windscreen, and dirty nappies in plain sight.  

I used to know a dirty cunt just like this - council house full of festering bin bags, ADHD children either running riot all over the place literally smearing shit up the walls or so dosed up on Ritalin that they would simply gawp brainlessly in front of the Crazy George's telly for hours on end (the ones with ADHD get extra benefits, so they're highly valued amongst the career scroungers), teenage chavs coming in from off the street to smoke dope and drink into the early hours of the morning.

At the time she was in  her mid-thirties, nine (fucking NINE!) kids, all from different fathers. Three had already been taken off her a few years earlier but she quickly made more to replace them. This was all years ago when I was still in high school, before I moved away from the rancid quim two of the boys were in prison (one for sexual assault on a minor and the other one for stabbing a cunt), another one had fucked off to join the Army, and the younger ones were finally taken into care after years of being brought up in such an absolute shit hole.

Last I heard about the fucking leach she'd moved from Child Benefit to DLA - I can only imagine she has very limited mobility these days - any sudden movements would likely cause catastrophic failure of her heavily used vaginal walls leaving her a quivering pile of inside-out gore splattered across the floor...

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I used to know a dirty cunt just like this - council house full of festering bin bags, ADHD children either running riot all over the place literally smearing shit up the walls or so dosed up on Ritalin that they would simply gawp brainlessly in front of the Crazy George's telly for hours on end (the ones with ADHD get extra benefits, so they're highly valued amongst the career scroungers), teenage chavs coming in from off the street to smoke dope and drink into the early hours of the morning.

At the time she was in  her mid-thirties, nine (fucking NINE!) kids, all from different fathers. Three had already been taken off her a few years earlier but she quickly made more to replace them. This was all years ago when I was still in high school, before I moved away from the rancid quim two of the boys were in prison (one for sexual assault on a minor and the other one for stabbing a cunt), another one had fucked off to join the Army, and the younger ones were finally taken into care after years of being brought up in such an absolute shit hole.

Last I heard about the fucking leach she'd moved from Child Benefit to DLA - I can only imagine she has very limited mobility these days - any sudden movements would likely cause catastrophic failure of her heavily used vaginal walls leaving her a quivering pile of inside-out gore splattered across the floor...

You know my missus then?

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You spelt diseased wrong.

One begets the other.  In his case, not soon enough.  Dig a deeper hole and Withers and Eddie can be thrown in on top of him.  Of course, that means Punky has to be face down in the grave.  

12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

There is some silly cow who is about 35 who has had at least 17 kids and all have been taken off her as soon as they were born .. she keeps having another in the hope that they let her keep it.

16 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

She still bothering you for Child Support money then?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Guard said:

There is some silly cow who is about 35 who has had at least 17 kids and all have been taken off her as soon as they were born .. she keeps having another in the hope that they let her keep it.

Anyone can make 17 mistakes. Her Cunt must need a full rebuild though. Even the most well oiled machines fall apart eventually

7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

One begets the other.  In his case, not soon enough.  Dig a deeper hole and Withers and Eddie can be thrown in on top of him.  Of course, that means Punky has to be face down in the grave.  

I'd wager he's gonna be fine with that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Vagina like a tiger tank's exhaust pipe. 

3 minutes ago, The Guard said:

How the fuck do they keep finding willing partners? Surely after the eighth sprog has dropped out - no doubt desperately clinging onto the umbilical chord to avoid a skull fracture from the fall - the entire act of shagging the ravaged chasm left behind would be akin to waving your cock around inside a heavily used toilet plunger.   

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

How the fuck do they keep finding willing partners? Surely after the eighth sprog has dropped out - no doubt desperately clinging onto the umbilical chord to avoid a skull fracture from the fall - the entire act of shagging the ravaged chasm left behind would be akin to waving your cock around inside a heavily used toilet plunger.   

A few pints and a ruphie....even discerning gents will fall.