CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stop stabbing each other adverts on fried chicken boxes

Major Cunt

After sitting down with my evening fare of sirloin steak and mixed veg, I decided to watch the news. (I'm giving RT a bash at the mo fuck the beeb cunts) There was an item on about Morleys chicken shops, running anti knife crime ads on fried chicken boxes. Cue the standard ask the customers what they think section, panning over to some fat cunt bearing a strong resemblance to Idi Amin. Dressed in the colourful garb fond of Nigerian scammers and Christian preachers from that part of the world. It just really beggars belief that you should have to run adverts, telling the yoots not to stab each other. Now I know longer live in the capital and I'm fucking glad, these shitholes are ten a penny and attract the vermin they deep fry (rats). About a decade ago in my younger years and on the piss in North London, I tried one of these establishments, fucking terrible!

P.S Decs it was filmed in Brixton and an overweight fella glided by on a mobility scooter, I didn't see a cunts corner sticker on the back of it though.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

After sitting down with my evening fare of sirloin steak and mixed veg, I decided to watch the news. (I'm giving RT a bash at the mo fuck the beeb cunts) There was an item on about Morleys chicken shops, running anti knife crime ads on fried chicken boxes. Cue the standard ask the customers what they think section, panning over to some fat cunt bearing a strong resemblance to Idi Amin. Dressed in the colourful garb fond of Nigerian scammers and Christian preachers from that part of the world. It just really beggars belief that you should have to run adverts, telling the yoots not to stab each other. Now I know longer live in the capital and I'm fucking glad, these shitholes are ten a penny and attract the vermin they deep fry (rats). About a decade ago in my younger years and on the piss in North London, I tried one of these establishments, fucking terrible!

P.S Decs it was filmed in Brixton and an overweight fella glided by on a mobility scooter, I didn't see a cunts corner sticker on the back of it though.

Stab yourself.

21 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Telling a shine in a chicken shop to stop stabbing people is about as effective as telling a faggot in a Slug and Lettuce to stop giving other queers AIDS.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
23 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Stab yourself.

Speaking of stabbing, look who turns up...Punkape?  The resident master of shit stabbery. 

24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Telling a shine in a chicken shop to stop stabbing people is about as effective as telling a faggot in a Slug and Lettuce to stop giving other queers AIDS.

Very true. The fried chicken establishment is the preferred hunting ground of black yoof. A kind of natural selection catalyst, allowing 'stabbers' to select suitable 'stabbees'.

And any bi-atches they may wish to court/rape.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Very true. The fried chicken establishment is the preferred hunting ground of black yoof. A kind of natural selection catalyst, allowing 'stabbers' to select suitable 'stabbees'.

/impregnate.

I think David Attenborough could easily get a 30 minute program out of these cunts. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

I think David Attenborough could easily get a 30 minute program out of these cunts. 

Makes you think doesn’t it? Which is the most disturbing image?  A blue whale choking on a Sainsbury’s carrier bag or a black youth choking on his own blood on the floor of a takeaway chicken shop?

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

In modern business terms, it's called maximizing benefit intake.  Workshy fucking cunts shit out a few more sprog and the council flat goes from a 2 bedroom to a 4 bedroom estate house/bungalow, complete with inoperative Corsas in the front garden and broken alcohol containers on the path and roadway, soiled feminine hygiene products stuck to the neighbours windscreen, and dirty nappies in plain sight.  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

In modern business terms, it's called maximizing benefit intake.  Workshy fucking cunts shit out a few more sprog and the council flat goes from a 2 bedroom to a 4 bedroom estate house/bungalow, complete with inoperative Corsas in the front garden and broken alcohol containers on the path and roadway, soiled feminine hygiene products stuck to the neighbours windscreen, and dirty nappies in plain sight.  

Hello and Ok magazines seem to steer well clear of these des res’s for their front covers. They must know something the general public don’t 

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Aim for the brown but be ready to screw in off the pink. That's my mantle

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Hello and Ok magazines seem to steer well clear of these des res’s for their front covers. They must know something the general public don’t 

Magazines want to normalize mixed race children.  The one's who never have to worry about sun protection but won't be racially profiled and systematically beaten by police either.  Blue eyes, not quite the tight curls of their recently released father, and the life project of their Jeremy Kyle loving mum, who is trying to make the next super model to look after her obese fried chicken chomping, shit and grease stained house dress wearing behemoth arse.  

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Was it "telling" them not to stab each other or was it just "advisory"?

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

The Highland Gorilla can be found on Shooters Hill.

So could the Brook Hospital, and at least 3 pubs full of old cunts trying to tell you that Dick Turpin used to rob cunts at Shooters Hill and some of the old Roman mile markers are still buried in the hedge next to the woods. 

I assume it hasn't changed much?

So could the Brook Hospital, and at least 3 pubs full of old cunts trying to tell you that Dick Turpin used to rob cunts at Shooters Hill and some of the old Roman mile markers are still buried in the hedge next to the woods. 

I assume it hasn't changed much?

You should see the fucking big granite mileposts here in Devunsic .. you could bury Punkape under one.