CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts on mobilty scooters who remain on their scooters whilst eating in restaurants

Prints Harry

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The fat cunts should be forced to use the drive through if they want a Happy Meal.

An apt nomination for you to respond to considering your recent revelation that you're now part of the electric socket police at your local Wetherspoons.

When you're sat at your usual table shovelling chicken nuggets and gold label into your stupid fucking face, do you at least stand up to let the shit trickle down your leg so as not to pool on the seat of your spastic wagon?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

An apt nomination for you to respond to considering your recent revelation that you're now part of the electric socket police at your local Wetherspoons.

When you're sat at your usual table shovelling chicken nuggets and gold label into your stupid fucking face, do you at least stand up to let the shit trickle down your leg so as not to pool on the seat of your spastic wagon?

Yes. But alas The Glasshouse is the only 'spoons that's suitable for a flid like me. The Bell has got more stairs than a fucking lighthouse and The Queen of Iceni has more raised platforms than a 70's glam rock band. At least they don't seem to attract the poofs. What's your favourite drinking hole at the moment, apart from The Castle, obviously.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Guard said:

Always fat and too bone idle to get off their scooters 

Judge informed me your not allowed to nominate other cunts, n this section of the corner. I'm no expert but imagine nominating yourself is also an infraction.

3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Judge informed me your not allowed to nominate other cunts, n this section of the corner. I'm no expert but imagine nominating yourself is also an infraction.

what about if the cunt you want to cunt gives their blessing to be cunted?

6 minutes ago, ratcum said:

what about if the cunt you want to cunt gives their blessing to be cunted?

Fuck knows RatsMarshall don't ask me your the ranking officer here. I'm also still waiting on 50 Tiger Tanks that were accidentally sent to Belsen by Eichmann. Major over and out!

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I had to spoil the voting slip Webby .. no hard right trans gender neutral fag hating candidates.

Guest DrCunt
13 minutes ago, The Guard said:

Also "you are".

Take yourself off to your local sewage treatment plant and throw yourself in one of the large tanks filled with human shit. When you begin to lose the ability to keep your head above the rancid effluent you will finally realise what it's like for everyone else on this site that has to wade through your guano every day. The whole site is drowning in your cack. Fuck off.

47 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Take yourself off to your local sewage treatment plant and throw yourself in one of the large tanks filled with human shit. When you begin to lose the ability to keep your head above the rancid effluent you will finally realise what it's like for everyone else on this site that has to wade through your guano every day. The whole site is drowning in your cack. Fuck off.

Do you wish that you were a real doctor?

2 minutes ago, The Guard said:

Do you wish that you were a real doctor?

The questionable state of his credentials aside I find myself agreeing with the good Doctor on this one, Pen. Go outside once in a while - take the fucking train if you have to - you used to like them.

Guest judgetwi
9 hours ago, The Guard said:

Always fat and too bone idle to get off their scooters 

“ Only constant repetition will finally imprint an idea on the memory of the crowd.”

Adolf Hitler

Guest Wizardsleeve
25 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

“ Only constant repetition will finally imprint an idea on the memory of the crowd.”

Adolf Hitler

Judge, in the past, you would have set your kebab back in the paper wrapping, and gone into a tirade about the easy target.  What's happened to you?  You've gone soft!  

Guest judgetwi
35 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Judge, in the past, you would have set your kebab back in the paper wrapping, and gone into a tirade about the easy target.  What's happened to you?  You've gone soft!  

Drowning not waving,